suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE READERS WHO READ , LIKED AND  COMMENTED

suhaaana thumbnail
MARRIED AGAIN

@valli di , envi di for you two specially i have written this today..
and u know know the reason tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PART 3

Everything was fine except maan and geet , they were like having no time for each other , though there was no constraint of time for them but practically both were ignoring each other.. For geet her first step towards this family in the form of her husband proved a total waste, her effort was in vain but maan was too ignorant to see it..  For him his wife was living a comfortable life in KM , well MR MSK can provide a luxurious life to geet but he cannot certainly provide the stability that she needed in her life..

Stability as a wife which was much needed.. geet was having the similar life.. Her day starts with herself, like older days she just has to get ready and even the breakfast was served.. when geet was unmarried and living with her brother than she used to cook separate for herself and sometimes will help him in taking care of his kids but now she is having much time for herself that she would certainly sacrifice without any guilt or pain just because the comfort that she would feel at the end with the family would be much relaxing and self satisfying..

It was almost fifteen days that maan and geet were married and there was just formal talks between them but she managed to talk and start the little convo with pari.. pari was a silent child.. And for some reason geet really liked her..If not as a mother then as an individual or just as a friend..pari was having an aura that could attract anyone..And her politeness was the main reason that geet was having a soft corner that even pari noticed..

Maan was getting ready in his room, and his wife had already left after she got ready..geet was an accountant by profession and maan was still ignorant , he never tried to know what she does , where she goes.. Even geet didn't felt any good reason to say to him.. Every day he would see her getting ready, she would drape her saree herself in the most exquisite manner, maan never saw anyone who could be so punctual everyday geet would be ready up to eight and then she would leave the room.. And after that what she does, where she goes he was having no idea and even did his daughter talked with her he didn't even know or saw.. maan was so much engrossed in himself and his business that he practically ignored each and everything but he didn't knew that IGNORANCE can be harmful sometimes..

Geet on the other hand didn't disturb him.. She knew his daily routine now.. maan was an early riser and would wake up at five and then he would go for a long walk and then his gym , this routine was followed daily at least the times she was seeing , he would come late and his dinner would be late.. Later he will be checking some files if he will have some work then will finally sleep.. maan was a complicated character she came to the confusion , she never saw him pari , neither with his parents and this was the only thing she didn't liked..

As a son if he is ignoring his parents owning to his vast empire and work then it is fine to some extent but as a father she saw him completely loosing , his daughter never talks with him and he too does the same ..pari and maan's relation was not understood by geet and she at one corner of her heart felt that maan was doing injustice to his kids.. she couldn't say anything about parth since he was out of picture from the day she came in the mansion and today she thought to question about his presence ... she too needed to know , where he was , if not as a worried mother but this was intriguing her ...

Geet came downstairs and like everyday her eyes searched for pari..By this time she would be here looking absolutely like a baby in her school dress, well geet noticed that unlike most of the school going girls pari was looking lost as she saw her coming downstairs and her hair were open and she immediately went to the kitchen and then somewhere but couldn't find and then when she was about to move to her room, this time geet followed her.. pari's room was big and her room truly justifies that she was a KHURANA there was each and everything that would justify her status but what geet saw brought a smile on her face.. Her room was in a complete mess..One side there were books all around that she probably had to take to school with her and then her clothes, towel scattered on the bed.. pari was looking for something when she heard a knock and turned to see the person.. Well pari thought that it was her daadi ( maan's mum) but there was a clear cut disappointment on her face seeing her step mother.. She smiled a little and then she replied to her mother's question (well actually she just nodded)

Geet : can I come in..

Pari's nod disappointed geet , she had expected some verbal reply but she was not disappointed completely as this was just the start.. And entered in the room.. And seeing pari immediately cleaning her room she stopped her..

Geet : let me help you pari , you came downstairs is there anything you need ... pari didn't knew what to say.. all she knew that she can't trouble this lady who was now in the place of her deceased mother , she never asked anything from anything except her daadi and how can she ask her this was something she was not used too and she again used her dear head and nodded in NO..

Geet was not getting what was the problem with pari and she held her one hand in hers and again asked her..

Geet : baby , you can say me..  Her words somehow opened pari's mouth..

Pari : I was searching daadi , I need to make two plates as it is compulsory..My hair are long.. She looked at her waist length hair..She had long hair and geet knew this rule in some schools since her niece also had some problem and geet knew that her MIL is not in the mansion since she had left only after informing her...

Geet : ohh that I know , let me help you then.. geet offered her help and pari first denied.. and this was most expected answer that geet knew she would get..

Pari : no its fine.. Why are you troubling yourself for me ... pari wanted to say something but she stopped and this was noticed by geet and geet didn't hear this time and asked her to sit..

Geet : I know it's difficult pari , but you can try and even I am baby and I know that you will be punished in your morning assembly if you go like this with your open hair.. geet's words made pari to look at her while geet went and brought her comb and make two ponies and then plated her hair... she even tried to clean her room but pari didn't let her , her eyes were glued on the clock and she immediately took her books and put them in her bag.. She was late, and probably missed her school bus too.. geet knew this piece of information as pari left exactly at 8:15 and today it was just five minutes to 8:30 .. pari didn't even wanted to have her breakfast when geet served her and pari couldn't even deny maan too noticed geet and pari.. But didn't said a word..

Pari was about to leave without having her breakfast she was in a much hurry to call the driver and somehow she will be able to catch her bus.. But geet stopped her..

Geet : pari , have your breakfast I will drop you to school..It is not good to go empty stomach..  She filled her glass with the milk and made sure that pari had.. maan saw geet , for the first time she was not forcing pari but her words were more like she care.. geet was a practical girl and pari she had already took geet on her side by her gestures and but her silence still hurt geet.. sometimes she think that was she too bad or something unacceptable that pari didn't even talk at least formal talks they can share but alas she was disappointed again.. 

Maan interrupted when geet said that she will drop pari but her reply or say her much non wanted interference in pari's life was actually not ignored by him..

Maan : driver will drop pari , you don't have to disturb your schedule.. Well geet would have agreed if he would have said that he will drop her but she politely denied seeing him sending her with a driver..

Geet : that's not a problem I will drop her.. Come baby she said to pari as she saw pari was done with her breakfast and she made sure that pari was with her.. geet gave her pari , the lunch box that she had forgotten on the dining table and she would have actually dropped pari but it was just they had left pari saw her school bus and asked geet to drop on the next stand instead of school.. She didn't miss a small thank you that escaped pari's mouth and geet left once she made sure that pari left safely..

**************************************&

Next: u all know

I postponed parth's entry since he needs his sister while dealing with their mom..

And pari's role is important here     

harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yyyaaayyy!!!!!!!
me first,mindblowing update,
This maan is bit confusing ,
I liked the fact that geet is getting closer to pari ,
hope they make good wali mumma baby jodi ,
and pari help.geet to win her dad and bhai 's heart.;-)Edited by mskfan - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
really this isnt helping
arrey phir shaadi hi kyun ki
its not like he is focring her
she wants to help their kids
and yes now they are her kids too
she cares
but maan mate why did we marry
wasnt the reason kids
seems he forgot
isse acha toh yeh shaadi hi nahin karte
come on man
now that you are married at least talk with one another
she tried
but maan wasnt up for it
pari i feel for her
she wants to talk to geet am sure
but wont or cant
seems eventually geet will have to put her foot down with the kids
and her hubby too
she will have to man
or this marriage would be pointless
suhaaana thumbnail
chavvi dear
marriage was for maan , children r grown up.. he needed a wife and now he is throwing tantrums.. r justified
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely
Its looks lyk maan is not concerned abt his relationship wid Geet.
Geet also doesn't want to involve in maan lyf.
She is feeling attracted towards Pari.
Pari is scared of Geet I think bcoz of step mother.
Geet is trying to develop bond with pari.
She helped her.
Deepabhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving the. Concept of this story,...geet is making an effort but maan is ignorant...Parth will be difficult to handle but geet being geet will round of all...
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update loved it 
waiting for  how this story unfolds 
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
maaneet didn't shared their feeling,thoughts even didn't talk too,geet start her duty as a mother,but maan didn't than why he married her,pari searched dadi,geet try to close pari and help her,maaneet both are ignore,in break fast time,even he saw geet take caring pari,but he denied [,geet don't want pari lonely going to school so she accompanied her,] geet know maan didn't talk to pari ,geet take caring her pari too thank her lovely updateEdited by envi - 9 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
nice update... .
geet taking care of pari
me nt lyking maans behaviour!!!?!!?????