Sense and Sensibility... Or Not

qweztion1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope to all that is holy that Sid has kept his finances separate from that agonizing woman he calls his mother. 
I mean, she has left no stone unturned in ruining his marriage, and both her son and her husband still want to protect her. Why Sid has not left that house is beyond me. He can protect her from afar, or via his father's updates. 

Now he wants his mother to approve of his wife? after all that she has done? πŸ˜²

This had me rolling my eyes so hard, I might have sprained them. πŸ˜‰

What ar your views on this issue, forum vaasis?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sid's dad is still angry on that dumbo lady Simran and till now he had no gud talks with her... Even Sid was shown angry to his mom till he went to Bangkok. He didn't even informed her abt his Bangkok journey. But yesterday after his accident and Roshni's return, Sid felt very much happy and satisfied with Roshni's love for him and also he saw his mom's tears for his situation, so he opened up his mouth to that stupid lady. But finally he admitted one thing to himself that neither his mom nor his sasu mom can make him stay away frm Roshni😊.

Moreover, Sid is just asking her to accept Roshni and he never meant he'll get together with Roshni only after his mom's willingness... It's just a feel of a son like Sid, who can't continuously show angry & hatred towards his mom. But seriously that idiot lady never deserves this kinda sweet/kind hearted son😊
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, Sid only tried to make her understand that she has to accept Roshni. I think sooner or later Sid will have to choose between them. But who cares about Simran accepting Roshni? Sid won't ask her. And yes in one episode he told his mum he uses only his own money to search Roshni. He has his own financial amount in case Simran trying to separate Sidni through the lack of money.
Sid won't be the first man in this world who marries without his moms consent. 
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this just proves how amazing Sid is, even though his pyshco mom is an evil being who deserves no sort of forgiveness what so ever...he gave her a fresh start to let them be one big happy family and she still is a stubborn woman who really is stupid and stuck on one false story...Seriously Simran can't see how Sid is yearning for Roshni...all she see is her daughter and jamai
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
uGH...i hate that sid is still nice to his mom who caused all the pain and is still blaming Roshni even tho its all her fault 😑😑😑
Swalla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Simran has nthng like brain! Its official now dat she s psycho πŸ˜†
N i feel dat sid was jst doing formality...bt when rosh ll frgv him he'll not even ask her!
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Sid only opened up to his mom seeing her tears.. he thought there was a change of heart.. but he will not stop.. neither his mom or his sasu ma can stop his love and uniting with Roshni.