Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: awida

Dulhe ka sehraa suhana lagta hai

Dulhan ka to dil deewana lagta hai 
pal par mein kaisi badalte hai rishti 
ab to har apna begana lagta hai 

What a filmi shaadi! Another marriage with the wife unknowingly marry the other man. But I am happy that he is the right man for her. 

But I am a bit disappointed coz Anu was ready to spoil her life by marrying Veer ..and breaking Rajat's heart. I want Rajat to hurt her after marriage and remind her of this forever.

me too really very dissappointed but i really dont think rajat will do something like this he does not seem the regular egoistic types you know after overhearing anudev convo on the terrace he could have straight away gone to veer telling him the truth but he did engagement prep and just try and recall all his dialogues, he loves anu, he will always be there for her and the one which he said during taking her ring size that even though he is not able to share his love he will share her pain so as his character transformed from a desperate husband to a selfless lover i dont think he will hurt her in any way! my pov this is😊
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i m extremly waiting for this. nw anuraj nt cair about minty's decision. get out minty's. finaly anuraj comes togather.
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

yipeee 😃this means that anu will not know its rajat😳, minty will not kow its anuraj😲 yaar uska shocked face dekhne mein kitna mazaa aaega na🤪 and even the tv waale viewers will sit and cry 😭 and get thinking its veer but we will dance and party all night
🥳
thanks for sharing😃

me to dear
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for this awesome news!!!! 😃
Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adisimi

Awida ditto! I was thinking the same thing! I think anu will come to know that she is marrying rajat!  Shastriji will put sehra in front of anu i think! Veer and rajat ki height mein bahut difference hai! Creatives will be brainless if they do this

And yeh Anu better not get hyper, but as Shastri ji knows the truth even if Anu gets hyper, its ok..😃

AnuRaj ek ho, bas wahi kaafi hain now..😳
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

me too really very dissappointed but i really dont think rajat will do something like this he does not seem the regular egoistic types you know after overhearing anudev convo on the terrace he could have straight away gone to veer telling him the truth but he did engagement prep and just try and recall all his dialogues, he loves anu, he will always be there for her and the one which he said during taking her ring size that even though he is not able to share his love he will share her pain so as his character transformed from a desperate husband to a selfless lover i dont think he will hurt her in any way! my pov this is😊

You are right Poorva. Rajat won't hurt Anu in any way. 

I was just dreaming of him doing so. Coz she kept prefering her family on him. What will their life be like if she continues doing so, and Rajat kept forgiving her? :(

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

You are right Poorva. Rajat won't hurt Anu in any way. 

I was just dreaming of him doing so. Coz she kept prefering her family on him. What will their life be like if she continues doing so, and Rajat kept forgiving her? :(

so wat i think is there will surely be phase in their lyf when anu will choose rajat over everybody else she will be strong as she is supposed to be all we need to do is wait and watch
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

so wat i think is there will surely be phase in their lyf when anu will choose rajat over everybody else she will be strong as she is supposed to be all we need to do is wait and watch

yes all we need to do is wait and watch
Waida1234 thumbnail
Can anyone tell me why I'm unable to open this post..thanks...
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Waida1234

Can anyone tell me why I'm unable to open this post..thanks...

did u mean the link for the spoiler