Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#4~ TH#5 LINK UP! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Its truly Fantastic.Loved the story move. Its looking more interesting now. Thanks for the PM.
Wow!! I didn't see that coming!! So beautiful...straight to the heart...an absoulute delight to read Aman's reasoning for not marrying Sunehri which shouts loud & clear of the love he has for his sister Paro...touched every nook & corner of my heart...
But the icing on the cake was the way Rudra stormed in the BSD office...the confrontation between him & Aman...SUPERB...you captured everything so well & some of your lines were too good...like " Rudra firmly: " I thought you knew me better than that Aman."...Rudra's jaw tightened before ordering: "I...I don't want you anywhere near Sunheri Aman... You were my good friend Aman. The closest I had."...Aman sadly: "You were mine too sir."...very simple dialogues but very profound...
They just shot into the heart and matched so well with the characterization of Rudra & Aman.
You mentioned in one of your earlier  replies Zara , something like  "very soon Rudra & Aman will meet in the battleground & Rudra would want to loose"...Is this the beginning of THAT battleground ? 

AWESOME...!!! Can't wait for Aman to meet paro..!!! loved the update continue soon...thanks for the PM 

Zara,

First; Congratulations on the new thread! πŸ‘

This was so heartbreaking update  a number of reasons;

Mohini  - mother's pain is huge when something like this happens to your child. For the first time I was truly sorry for her.

Sunheri - sad and desperate, probably ashamed of what she did. She must be feeling awful.

Aman - love of his life, Sunheri. He is worried over her, but he can't marry her. It is very reasonable considering how close he was with Paro. I can understand why Aman is angry with Rudra.  Makes sense.

Two old friends - Aman & Rudra. This whole situation is unsustainable. It is sad that this seems to be the end of friendship... Loved that part!

But there is a one thing that I am glad; Aman & Paro spending time together. Maybe she starts remember something...

Complicated people, complicated love, complicated relationships... this story is everything that the original story was missing. Probably that is the reason why I like this so much. πŸ˜ƒ

Amazing writing! Continue soon!!

πŸ€—

Edited by Fimiramak - 9 years ago
so Naksh is going to visit Aman with paro
waiting for their meeting
Originally posted by tiniaa

Thanks for the lovely chspter Zara.
Zara, are you going to give us  some romantically passionate moments later in the story ? I mean really really intense passionate ones ? 

It'll be as intense as the TV show was when the original RR was on hopefully. But that's not what you meant I'm afraid you have to spell it out,lol.
x
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Zara,

First; Congratulations on the new thread! πŸ‘Many thanks :))

This was so heartbreaking update  a number of reasons;

Mohini  - mother's pain is huge when something like this happens to your child. For the first time I was truly sorry for her. Yep I'm glad I conveyed that mother's heart across, especially from the likes of Mohini.

Sunheri - sad and desperate, probably ashamed of what she did. She must be feeling awful.Yep attempting suicide is a very very stupid thing to do, no matter what situation or hardships anyone has in life. Sunheri in the old show gave me that impression that she was fictionally a little more immature and irrational when it came to matters of the heart. The affair with Shantanu confirmed that and how she was willing to run away with him.

Aman - love of his life, Sunheri. He is worried over her, but he can't marry her. It is very reasonable considering how close he was with Paro. I can understand why Aman is angry with Rudra.  Makes sense. Thank you! I absolutely do a face palm when I write something and someone doesn't get what happened or understand what's going through someone's mind when I spell it out in the chapter. *hugs* thank you for saying it makes sense!😳

Two old friends - Aman & Rudra. This whole situation is unsustainable. It is sad that this seems to be the end of friendship... Loved that part! I agree. When I was writing this scene it felt the most real. Aman and Rudra's scenes weren't really developed on via the friendship route much by CV's but I honestly feel this scene would have been great to see.

But there is a one thing that I am glad; Aman & Paro spending time together. Maybe she starts remember something...You'll see

Complicated people, complicated love, complicated relationships... this story is everything that the original story was missing. Probably that is the reason why I like this so much. πŸ˜ƒ Yay! Thank you for keeping upπŸ˜†. I sometimes feel it's too complicated but then again there's no fun if things were easy.πŸ˜‰

Amazing writing! Continue soon!! Will try many thanks for your constant support. 😳*hugs*

πŸ€—

Originally posted by pree_28

Three brother's standing up for their sister was sweet.
But for me highlight of the chapter was in Bsd office Rudra and Aman encounter.. i could perfectly picture the scene, Rudra's anger,his expressions to Aman's emotions and dialogues.. all well written πŸ‘πŸΌ  Many many thanks sis!πŸ˜ƒ
Aman loved Paro as his real sister that even on Parvati's name mention he thought of Paro and not of his late sister Parvati. you have written such a beautiful bond between Aman and Paro😊
so, soon Aman will see Paro..!  dundundahhh! Exciting times to come.
i loved this line "She knew that following the star would lead her home" it 's a beautiful line❀️
so here her star is Naksh and even Dhruv😊 Thank you very much

(P.S -Very unique name's for coming up chapters).πŸ˜› Lol no that's just the res for chapters. I always put something random instead of writing res. It's more funπŸ˜†

Originally posted by NavyaKavya30

Wow!! I didn't see that coming!! So beautiful...straight to the heart...an absoulute delight to read Aman's reasoning for not marrying Sunehri which shouts loud & clear of the love he has for his sister Paro...touched every nook & corner of my heart... Yep Aman and Paro's bond was quite special alright😊

But the icing on the cake was the way Rudra stormed in the BSD office...the confrontation between him & Aman...SUPERB...you captured everything so well & some of your lines were too good...like " Rudra firmly: " I thought you knew me better than that Aman."...Rudra's jaw tightened before ordering: "I...I don't want you anywhere near Sunheri Aman... You were my good friend Aman. The closest I had."...Aman sadly: "You were mine too sir."...very simple dialogues but very profound... Yep Aman and Rudra's scene was the most powerful in this chapter. High in emotion and depth but also sadness. Many thanks sis. *hugs*

They just shot into the heart and matched so well with the characterization of Rudra & Aman.
You mentioned in one of your earlier  replies Zara , something like  "very soon Rudra & Aman will meet in the battleground & Rudra would want to loose"...Is this the beginning of THAT battleground ? This is what I call the parting of brother's for now. The battle ground will be set by Aman soon. When it comes, you'll know itπŸ˜‰

Amazing chapter...thanks for the PM