Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: preeti2585

I am not remembering the proper dialogues but If i am not wrong..when she talked something related to that french girlfriend then he asked him how did u know. Then she told him that i heard manny on the day of sam party. Then he said...thats why u were sick... so in a way he knows about monobacterium thing i guess...
But can somebody remind me what exactly she told him about that girl...

Oh yeah...Right!!!
h
He , in a way knows that!!
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

1. She didnt have enough cash?or something.and the credit card machine didnt work that morning?
2. Oh that? hmm let me think... will have to write it...
3 NO!! NEVER. Hes a regular guy that feels deeply saddened at certain happenings, he holds grudges and penalizes people but NO no tears😃 Sorry but have have watched SRK do that too much on screen, dont find it  romantic🤢
4 Sure we can have her be foolish, she is randomly impulsive anyway... goes off to see him when his guard says he is sick, returns his money and kisses him, returns his money to his sister kicks him out of the project

5? Havent iven it a thought
6 NO!  Yes absolutely he will discover when he marries her

On pnt 1, like he paid just out of courtesy or was there some kind of attraction by then ??
On pnt 3, i love every bit of SRK crying, i generally enjoy heroes crying, no such reasons, but iv mostly liked it...but ya in real life iv seen it rare, never on a romantic note but more on personal losses...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
once again an awesome update nisha ..i sympathize with II...working in software industry i know how it feel when ur code just refuses to budge...s/w crash, bugs, errors, production deployment error are just part and parcel of life...
Ranjan was so sweet..msgng R&B...lolz..he don't know his son is a loan shark...n II ko dad bolne ki practise ho gayi hai lagta...

their texting.. or sexting...kya kehne...the courtship period is the best part of life...n no one can make II blush so hard and R&B so desperate...II is teasing him so much..beware girl.. u know he won't leave a opportunity to plunder u...u really in a lot of trouble II...

plz plz nisha make her receive him at airport...plz plz...
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Did she say in an hour? This is like the toughest time for me. I'm sleepy but can't sleep without reading. Just read one since the morning😭
preeti2585 thumbnail
I think no update is coming today... i should close the net and do study..:(
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Did she say in an hour? This is like the toughest time for me. I'm sleepy but can't sleep without reading. Just read one since the morning😭

Today is sad with just one update 😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its coming guys... She must be tgoda busy.. Uff.. U ppl na... Weekend hai.. Sambhal jaao
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
nisha said one hour na..nhi aa raha kya...so jao mai????
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Its coming guys... She must be tgoda busy.. Uff.. U ppl na... Weekend hai.. Sambhal jaao

have to work on weekends too ashu..isliye jaldi jaldi update aae aur mai so jao...bahut neend aa rahi hai...

by the way my name is nidhi...saw ur post about introduction...Edited by nidhi.b23 - 9 years ago
preeti2585 thumbnail
Yippie...title changed...:) :)