Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg1404 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"The good thing is its a fiction!!! And that they are the protagonists of the story... The real life relationships like this one have all kinds of doom written over them... Not everyone is ready to overlook such glaring lack of explicit care in courtship... Then it leads you to think why is this guy marrying me... Am I doing the right thing marrying him... Will my family's doubts about this relationship turn out to be true n lastly, n most importantly, is he even invested in this relationship??

Well put πŸ‘ . I hv always felt and conveyed it too , that if there is one character, that's completely fictional here , that's the male lead. I am able to connect and identify with the other characters, but not him. R&B , his name, his tees BR , J crew hoodie are all too phoren o me!! Every thing about him is so rock band, the craze for him here , in this forum is like the crazy madness that the 'Beatles ' had it going for them during their time. And I feel like, "i am the bitter gourd here ". 😊"Edited by kg1404 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
" R&B , his name, his tees BR , J crew hoodie are all too phoren o me!! Every thing about him is so rock band, the craze for him here , in this forum is like the crazy madness that the 'Beatles ' had it going for them during their time. And I feel like, "i am the bitter gourd here ". πŸ˜Š"
Heheheheh... I also felt phoren initially, but read him, re read him and now have a hang of him.
Its still Beatles kya ?? I dont think it is..Atleast not for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I never associated him with a band pa..I saw him like one alag kisam ka insaan only πŸ˜•
BROODY MALE...INTENSE, CALM, NONCHALANT...ALL THIS AND HE WILL BE MY FAV πŸ€—
Chup, you are no bitter gourd...You are also smitten , to an extent...I see it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg1404

"The good thing is its a fiction!!! And that they are the protagonists of the story... The real life relationships like this one have all kinds of doom written over them... Not everyone is ready to overlook such glaring lack of explicit care in courtship... Then it leads you to think why is this guy marrying me... Am I doing the right thing marrying him... Will my family's doubts about this relationship turn out to be true n lastly, n most importantly, is he even invested in this relationship??

Well put πŸ‘ . I hv always felt and conveyed it too , that if there is one character, that's completely fictional here , that's the male lead. I am able to connect and identify with the other characters, but not him. R&B , his name, his tees BR , J crew hoodie are all too phoren o me!! Every thing about him is so rock band, the craze for him here , in this forum is like the crazy madness that the 'Beatles ' had it going for them during their time. And I feel like, "i am the bitter gourd here ". 😊"

Lol!!! The bitter gourd!!! πŸ€£
On a serious note, BR is banana republic n J Crew ... Sab milta hai ab india mei!! :)
N I live in US but know of an exact same person - Indian... Silent one, no small talk, minus the head full of hair... I'd say decent amount of wavy curls...an average male height... Gori mem ke pange n then desi ke peeche... The end result being dimag ka dahi, more maar than pyaar n lots of assumptions about other's perspective πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜³
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Well put πŸ‘ . I hv always felt and conveyed it too , that if there is one character, that's completely fictional here , that's the male lead. I am able to connect and identify with the other characters, but not him. R&B , his name, his tees BR , J crew hoodie are all too phoren o me!! Every thing about him is so rock band, the craze for him here , in this forum is like the crazy madness that the 'Beatles ' had it going for them during their time. And I feel like, "i am the bitter gourd here ". 😊"

R&B has become a phenomena here. 
nividances thumbnail
Great discussion happening here. Can't stay and join but loved reading each and every bit of it.

This just came out from somewhere within while I was reading the last chapter. I'm no poet but sometimes the words do just flow out.

Voh bhari kitaab na keh payi
Jo chaar shabd ne bayaan kiya
Chaar shabd na bata sake
Jo teen aansoo ne dikha diya
Teen aansoo na samjha paye
Jo do sparsh mein mehsoos kiya
Do sparsh na jata paye
Jo ek dhadkan ne suna diya
Voh dhadkan bhi kum lagi
Jab tumhe aakhir voh ehsaas hua
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Great discussion happening here. Can't stay and join but loved reading each and every bit of it.

This just came out from somewhere within while I was reading the last chapter. I'm no poet but sometimes the words do just flow out.

Chaar shabd na bata sake
Do sparsh na jata paye
Voh dhadkan bhi kum lagi

Oh My God!!! Beautiful!!! Their  entire relationship will be summed in that poem...so beautiful!!!
kg1404 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

"R&B , his name, his tees BR , J crew hoodie are all too phoren o me!! Every thing about him is so rock band, the craze for him here , in this forum is like the crazy madness that the 'Beatles ' had it going for them during their time. And I feel like, "i am the bitter gourd here ".😊"

Heheheheh... I also felt phoren initially, but read him, re read him and now have a hang of him.
Its still Beatles kya ?? I dont think it is..Atleast not for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I never associated him with a band pa..I saw him like one alag kisam ka insaan onlyπŸ˜•
BROODY MALE...INTENSE, CALM, NONCHALANT...ALL THIS AND HE WILL BE MY FAVπŸ€—
Chup, you are no bitter gourd...You are also smitten , to an extent...I see itπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ashu, I hv given away my share to you and you say "I am smitten". Ha ha!! Aur , Beatles was , I said,, not is !!
Tum bas jaap the hi rehna!! πŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail

Ashu, I hv given away my share to you and you say "I am smitten". Ha ha!! Aur , Beatles was , I said,, not is !!
Tum bas jaap the hi rehna!! πŸ˜‰

Theek hai bahi..you are not..😭😭
I missed the point there...shit yaar..Sach mein jaapne lagi hoon kya πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail

Chaar shabd na bata sake
Do sparsh na jata paye
Voh dhadkan bhi kum lagi

Beautiful Nivi !!!
I love these lines...Not just in this context, but otherwise also...really beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘
kg1404 thumbnail

Chaar shabd na bata sake
Do sparsh na jata paye
Voh dhadkan bhi kum lagi

Absolutely soulful πŸ‘ πŸ€—