Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha. You had me cracking up with your 50 shades experience   ðŸ¤£
I had to read it early morning in my bed laughing like a maniac 🤣
I knew you would say this.. RB is no where close to Grey... No I regret about talking the book also now 🤣
And the comme t about the girl u made... Hahahahahahhahahahahh... 🤣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu,

I am told in my city the younger crowd thats having their first babies now... tons of Punjabis in that crowd too I am told their baby shower registry consists of Louis Vuitton diaper bags and Stokke strollers... (I HAD TO LOOK UP THE STROLLER, it costs $1600 and I ve only seen it once at Nassau airport , a young Congressman's wife was pushing her baby in it... she was very sweet and happened to talk with me as our families waited for our flights to Richmond VA.)

DONT ask me WHERE the younger crowd gets their money from, they are all less than 30 and live in 5000 sq ft mansions before their first baby... such is the life of wealthy Desis😃

Yup where is the money coming from ? My friend in bay area says the same her younger cousin buys $300 tracks !!! I guess for me I worry about college savings but  I totally get people blowing all their money on travel  which some folks don't understand, bags vs glacier national park ,choices I guess or guess some folks know how to make more ðŸ˜‰
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ayyo
 DO NOT WATCH IT Sudhi!

I am married with two kids, I can live without sex until I get treated🤣 You will never be able to get married and enjoy it if you watch it I am telling you...  

I am going to go write the next part, a breezy fun one... I cant even write a comical stripper part now😭 the guy's visions with chains in hand haunts me... SICK B----

Anu: I went out on a limb and specualted Bachelorette parties since the ultra wealthy in India are all about aping the West u know... Pinkvilla had Bollywood actors trick or treating... in a couple years from now we will have Amitabh Bachhan hosting Thanksgiving at his house, never mind... the fact that  Mughal invaders are long gone

I have gone to a few here in my city... a couple gora ones and one for my best friend thats a Desi that married a gora... I was beyond shocked when the guy dressed as a cop, went down to his under clothing...😆

No !!! dont change ur plans Nish ! We want the comical stripper part just as u planned. pls pls pls. There is no need for u to compare fifty shades of grey with this. That is just some adult crap movie
Ashu25 thumbnail
I thought there will be some funny stripper act you would describe...please go for it re...Wipe 50 shades out na baba... I know it sees impossible after having watched it 🤣
Still, try no... Pleaseee
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Nisha. You had me cracking up with your 50 shades experience   ðŸ¤£
I had to read it early morning in my bed laughing like a maniac 🤣
I knew you would say this.. RB is no where close to Grey... No I regret about talking the book also now 🤣
And the comme t about the girl u made... Hahahahahahhahahahahh... 🤣

I think my sense of humor is an affliction Ashu

My husband will come home with a really sad face and say "Can u call so snd so's wife? and talk to her? Paavam, she has morning sickness, and they dont know what to do, they dont have any friends, go hang out with her after work she will feel better or take her to the Mall or something" (U know the younger <30 IT types that work with him)

I will be like "Are they from Bihar or Orissa?"

He will be like he said "Bhubaneshwar"

I would be like YESSS I TOLD YOU, that last name is a Oriya Last name they are not North Indians..." I will gloat😆
(I am obsessed with identifying people from India)

My husband will look at me like I am high on phenyl or Hit or something... he will say "Ippo onakku ADUVA MUKYAM?" (Is THAT ALL thats bothering you from what I told you right now?)🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I think my sense of humor is an affliction Ashu</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My husband will come home with a really sad face and say "Can u call so snd so's wife? and talk to her? Paavam, she has morning sickness, and they dont know what to do, they dont have any friends, go hang out with her after work she will feel better or take her to the Mall or something" (U know the younger <30 IT types that work with him)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I will be like "Are they from Bihar or Orissa?"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He will be like he said "Bhubaneshwar"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I would be like YESSS I TOLD YOU, that last name is a Oriya Last name they are not North Indians..." I will gloat😆</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">(I am obsessed with identifying people from India)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My husband will look at me like I am high on phenyl or Hit or something... he will say "Ippo onakku ADUVA MUKYAM?" (Is THAT ALL thats bothering you from what I told you right now?)🤣</font>

Lmao 🤣
Yen di...I also have this obssession of identifying people to be northies or southies...
Hahahahahahahahh... Oriya Nisha????   ðŸ¤£
My my... Your humour is indeed an affliction...
Paavam your husband.. 🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Author sahiba, naya thread khol dijiye ab toh... Yeh khatam ho hi gaya aakhir 🤣
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Oscars are on so not sure about an update

R u watching? 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am not watching
Not really psyched by anything this year
So update in an hour
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

R u watching? 

Yes the tv is on in our room,kids just went to bed , Didn't see ben affleck  or George clooney😭