• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Really missing #Rangrasiya.....😭
Feeling like it's so many years without #RR

What about you guyz...😭???
Tears r flowing when hear the songs...
Me too all the songs remind of RR .mising sanish badly.wish they come back.
Sanaya said in one of her last interviews that the initial story happened like the writers and producers have planned but just faster because of the bad TRP.

How much I wished if we were able to see the story unfold it is original planned pace...I miss this show soo much. It is my all-time indian-serial and I am sad it ended the way it ended. Paro and Rudra have a special place in my heart.

But at least we were able to the enjoy this serial even if it was just for a few months...
I miss RR and Parud and everything about it loads. 😭
Originally posted by moni87

Sanaya said in one of her last interviews that the initial story happened like the writers and producers have planned but just faster because of the bad TRP.

How much I wished if we were able to see the story unfold it is original planned pace...I miss this show soo much. It is my all-time indian-serial and I am sad it ended the way it ended. Paro and Rudra have a special place in my heart.

But at least we were able to the enjoy this serial even if it was just for a few months...

Well said dear! Agree whole heartedly 👍🏼
Ikr mee too missing parud like he'll...wish rr cme bak
I know exactly how you feel. There are so many songs where I don't see who's on TV because I keep picturing Parud in them. And other soaps don't hold a candle to Sanish when it comes to acting or looks.
missing the show terribly! N ofcourse sanaya
5months hogae aisa kabhi ni hua
missing the songs,chemistry,dialogues every single thing!
Same here 😒

Sometimes I hear a song that was used in the show & it transports me back into time & into the beautiful world of Paro & Rudra :)

Such a shame their story was shortlived but RR will always be one of my all-time favourite shows. It was & truly is special.

Returning to the forum after so many months...