Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ nebuna i also left that one long back.. was watching it mainly for Ishu and Ruhi but they finished the custody track too fast IMO after which they didn't have a story.. like here😆 they got them married off too fast and now they too dont have a story😆 

@LadyMeringue hi 5 on that😆 my whole childhood was spent on her shows😆 took a break post her K era ending and didn't watch any of her shows as such, like Tere Liye, Kis Desh Mein, Pavitra Rishta, BALH etc etc.. (I did watch them, but once in a year) this is the first i've gotten addicted to and its doing nothing but reminding me why one should NEVER EVER get attached to a K soap couple
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Yesterday precap really made us feel like that RV loves ishaani with all his heart.. But they are already married and if rv gets married to ritika then what is the use of this so called ashiqui.. I am soo confused..  nothing is adding up or making sense. 

Yeh tension handle nahi hota..
 I am more calmer than in morning so now i am also going to calmly wait for promo aur agar esa kuch dikhaya toh tata byebye... Cvs nd their twisted ideas for promotion😕

They have ruined confession for viewers or could be the actor bragging for attention
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SaM...-

Ermm...i am not getting this...we just in past days had Radhika's interview where she was talking about the upcoming track...after that we had on location videos showing that track...
Now all of a sudden the story can't take such a huge turn like this bcz how many scenes they would have shot apart from perhaps the the next weeks worth at max to get to this point...

But yeah all of this is confusing...will have to wait till end of next week probably to get the idea...or maybe we could have some new spoilers or articles coming up in a day or two..

like i said in another thread, i think its Ri's dream sequence.. but regardless of that, RaRaRiRi are happening, if not now, in the near future can smell it😳😆 
nebuna thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

@ nebuna i also left that one long back.. was watching it mainly for Ishu and Ruhi but they finished the custody track too fast IMO after which they didn't have a story.. like here😆 they got them married off too fast and now they too dont have a story😆 

@LadyMeringue hi 5 on that😆 my whole childhood was spent on her shows😆 took a break post her K era ending and didn't watch any of her shows as such, like Tere Liye, Kis Desh Mein, Pavitra Rishta, BALH etc etc.. (I did watch them, but once in a year) this is the first i've gotten addicted to and its doing nothing but reminding me why one should NEVER EVER get attached to a K soap couple

Very true RAnveer's pre leap hate should have been stretched with office scenes but they got them married in hurry ,in either case Ri is going to separate them
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

They have ruined confession for viewers or could be the actor bragging for attention

the latter😛😆 sorry thats mean😆 not going to drag Smriti in the mess CVs are creating..😆😆 but regardless, she could've posted it later, or at least been a little more clear about what it is..
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TrueLove, you just took the words away from my mouth. I was just about to say the same thing.
When I started watching MATSH, I knew I had signed up for a hell lot of stupidity and rona-dhona and MU's and day-by-day, I feel that all my apprehensions were correct. 
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

yep yep agree.. got two things out of the precap, one they're never going to be together, 2nd, he'll always love her only.. The first, coz in all her shows, the more a couple loves each other the more she keeps separating them😆😆 Ranveer's love is an obsession of sorts (healthy one i mean😳😆) whilst Ishaani too has now put her entire heart and soul into the relationship and excuse me whilst i puke😵😆 but she literally worships Ranveer.. 2nd for obvious reasons, the Meri Aashiqui Sirf Tumse Hi line.. Their reunion will be very very short lived after which the usual nonsense they show in all of Ekta's serials will start here too with Ishaani leaving him for whatever reason and RR getting married but RV still loving Ishaani etc etc.. Add to this all that over promotion of RR from the channel and the CVs, its not hard for anyone to add two and two together so...

PS: If Ranveer does get drunk and sleeps with Ritika he can go to Himalayan mountains along with her for all i care🤢🤢 i find it so sickeningly disgusting whenever they try to justify ONS as oh i was drunk but i wuw you only🤢🤢🤢 give me a break🤢

TrueLoveLasts - I think there may be a separation in pipeline but it is still hard for me to believe that RiRv marriage is on cards.. I feel the photos are just personal photos, probably they will have double marriage since Ishani and Rv may take pheras again or some such thing..
Where do you see promotion of RR from channel ? I don't see it..

Someone on another thread..mentioned about the Holi and Bhang causing ONS, if that happens I too am quitting, like you said above..

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
I agree with spoiling ishveer confession with these pics..

very poor PR strategy I must say..

or if its done by actor t o brag then Ekta shud take cognizance..this is serious..revealing plots...

previously also gauriz pic with ranveer ishaani was leaked..so whole suspense about mystery girl was lost..

I have not see other show actors revealing twists n plots so much...
nebuna thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

TrueLove, I am no one to judge you. I myself have been watching EK serials since the age of 3. 

Until God blessed me with some brains and I went for a five-year sanyas from EK serials to Hollywood shows. ðŸ˜†

What shows have you been watching ,let me check if I can try them
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Very true RAnveer's pre leap hate should have been stretched with office scenes but they got them married in hurry ,in either case Ri is going to separate them

Yep Ri will for sure be the third angle.. and yes, they got them married off waaayyy too fast to get up the ratings, it worked yes, so good on em, but now they dont have a story😳😆 they can show Ranveer and Ishaani being all cute cute for the rest of the show, no one will mind😳😆 

on a different note, has Ri made anyone else appreciate Chirkut or is it just me??😆 like today when he wins the contract and goes all i love you all I'm the king of the world whooo🤣🤣🤣 he's phunny no??😆