Posted: 9 years ago
yep yep agree.. got two things out of the precap, one they're never going to be together, 2nd, he'll always love her only.. The first, coz in all her shows, the more a couple loves each other the more she keeps separating them😆😆 Ranveer's love is an obsession of sorts (healthy one i mean😳😆) whilst Ishaani too has now put her entire heart and soul into the relationship and excuse me whilst i puke😵😆 but she literally worships Ranveer.. 2nd for obvious reasons, the Meri Aashiqui Sirf Tumse Hi line.. Their reunion will be very very short lived after which the usual nonsense they show in all of Ekta's serials will start here too with Ishaani leaving him for whatever reason and RR getting married but RV still loving Ishaani etc etc.. Add to this all that over promotion of RR from the channel and the CVs, its not hard for anyone to add two and two together so...

PS: If Ranveer does get drunk and sleeps with Ritika he can go to Himalayan mountains along with her for all i care🤢🤢 i find it so sickeningly disgusting whenever they try to justify ONS as oh i was drunk but i wuw you only🤢🤢🤢 give me a break🤢
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Nebuna..

Oen possibility is what I told you😆

Second probability might be RR get drunk...though nothing happens between them..but Ishaani sees them close and misunderstands...she signs divorce papers and leave.. Ranveer does not sign divorce paper😳

Sharman leaves Ritika at alter because of this fiasco... Ranveer comes to rescue...but they do not show marriage happening or not...

2 years leap

Ishaani is back as an enterpreneour😎

Ishaani and Ranveer meet again.. Ranveer still loves her a lot and gradually it is revealed to Ishaani that RR never slept together... Ranveer did not sign divorce papers and RR wedding did not take place...though they do live in same house

Ranveer Ishaani love story 4th part begins😳😆

agree with you completely!!
they are showing us different parts of the story without being completed any one of the part🥱
my heart is sinking after seeing that spoiler i cant even imagine it  in my dreams too😡
how can i keep myself calm

Edited by eshalrashid - 9 years ago
Ritika loves Sharman, she said yesterday Herself! She knows RV loves Ishani and ishani loves RV! Than why would they get married?? Doesn't make sense! Maybe chirag kidnaps Ishani and asks them to do this, that's only possible explanation
i dont think she does.. I think she only thinks she does.. Now that Ranveer and Ishaani patched up, she'll realize that she loves Ranveer not Sharman when she starts missing his presence...
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

i dont think she does.. I think she only thinks she does.. Now that Ranveer and Ishaani patched up, she'll realize that she loves Ranveer not Sharman when she starts missing his presence...
let's wait till official article and than all of us can quit show together😆
I am going to fully enjoy this RR marriage track.(if it ever happens)😆😆

Ishaani will meet a better guy.. I am sure Ekta will rope in a hotter guy for Ishaani so that post leap Ranveer gets jealous🤣.

isse accha mauka kahan milega!!

full bashing and sarcasm on roll!!!😆😆

Ishaani will meet a better guy.. I am sure Ekta will rope in a hotter guy for Ishaani so that post leap Ranveer gets jealous🤣.

why new guy, Girish and ishani will be good with each other! GIrish is handsome and hates ranveer so he might marry Ishani! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

let's wait till official article and than all of us can quit show together😆
one confirmation of the same and i think everyone's going to quit more or less😆 then when TRPs hit negative numbers, they'll realize what they've done😛😆 
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

why new guy, Girish and ishani will be good with each other! GIrish is handsome and hates ranveer so he might marry Ishani! ðŸ˜†
then Girish will one day find out Ishaani was behind Ranveer taking the blame on himself and he'll start torturing her..😵 and Ishaani being the bhartiya nari she is, will go all Mera Pati Mera Parmeshwar and silently put up with everything🤢🤢🤢 how many times will they keep showing men walking all over the poor girl?? First Chirag, then Ranveer now Girish too??😵 thanks but no thanks🥱😆😆

we've bashed and been sarcastic enough with this current one😆 dont even have the energy to hold on anymore if RR get married... will just quit and leave from here i guess, as will many others..