Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: wind_dancer

yess matsh this scene was very bit worth the effort. U have captured every expression so well..😊 It was really nice .. 

I have seen my sister struggle with  it its really hard so i never do it .. too lazy for that πŸ˜›

We are all insecured fans as nebuna said cause most of us have endured Ekta's serial from childhood.. As a childhood memories are scarred cause of her shows which i had to endure cause of my parents.. So i learnt to walk out and never watch tv later on.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She can do anything so we all get jumpy and scared as we love Ishaani and Ranveer a lot .. What can we do people who get once touched by fire get scared even by lightening. πŸ˜• i dont know if that made sense πŸ€£..

it doesπŸ˜† and this is my problem with it right here..πŸ˜† and why i over react to everything and jump to the worst of conclusions,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz ive grown up watching her shows and ive seen her divorcing every other pairing, separating them for years and getting them remarried, having ONS (male leads only) and all that other jazz... hence even if this hasn't even occurred to her here, cant help but get scared..
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

agree that scene was brilliant!!! I love the anger and hate with which they were glaring at each other there.. it was damn intense, especially since it was a whole new side to both.. Ranveer's in the sense that we didn't know he'd go that low in his anger, Ishaani's since they showed her fighting back for the first time.. even when the entire family was busy going all aag, those two were busy with something else all togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Think that's the lowest he has stooped to (inc the whole ulta phera sequence) even though it was all a show. He won't ever look at another woman in that way and even Ishaani knows that but yeh that intense gaze whilst everyone else was panicking was a treat for sadistics lol!
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup we have all developed a very quick reflex action cause of her shows.. πŸ˜›
That gaze was definitely the treat to all of us.. everybody else was going crzy except them.. they were too busy..😊