Rishabala OS: Uniting Again [15/2/14]

AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone πŸ˜ƒ!!!
Recently I participated in a OS contest (Will you marry me ? OS contest) and I was the first runner up !!! 
So now I want share that OS with you all and I want to thank Suru for encouraging me to write this😳 !!!
I want to dedicate this OS to Kavya di as its her birthday !!Happy Birthday Kavya di, hope you are enjoying partying in the heaven !!

Madhu suddenly sensed a change in air, what was happening to her she thought. She turned to look around and then her eyes got stuck at a particular face her heart fluttered. She was not able to believe what was she was seeing , was he for real ? Is he the one she is guessing him to be lot of questions started coming in her mind but she couldn't move her eyes. He looked very handsome and the stubble beard was cherry on top, she kept staring at him oblivious of the people around her until she felt a tug on her hand "Madhu you see the man in the black Armani there. He is the owner of the company with whom the deal got final and I am glad that I will get a chance to work with him" "That's great" "Come we will go and have a chat with him" saying this they move towards him. "Hello sir , I am Sulthan I will be the leading the group which is going to work with you in this deal" "Hi Sulthan its good to meet you , so are you enjoying the party" "Yes I am" "I am sure you must as you have such a beautiful companion with you" "Thank you. Sir meet my fiancee Madhubala and Madhu this is Rk" Rk turned towards Madhu and said "Hi Madhu , nice to meet you" "Thanks its my pleasure" Madhu replied , she kept looking at Rk's face for any change of emotions but to her disappointment he didn't  look at her for more than few seconds. Someone came to talk to Rk so he excused himself and moved away "Madhu isn't he awesome , In few years he has reached heights in the business world. He has become a role model for the youth" "Yes he is" "Madhu you seem lost , Is something wrong??" "No I am fine" "So lets go and dance?" "Yes" Madhu replied with uneasiness on her face. Madhu and Sulthan were having a arranged marriage, Madhu's mother chose Sulthan for her and she accepted it. They got engaged but the wedding was fixed a year later as both of them needed time. Madhu saw Sulthan as a very good friend but spending her whole life with him was something she was not sure about.

Dance floor was full of people but Madhu's eyes kept wandering here and there. She was searching for Rk but he was nowhere seen, Madhu felt a pang when she thought that he didn't recognize her. She had not expected this from him, has she changed so much or she didn't  hold any importance in his life. At last her eyes found Rk but he didn't spare a glance at her, Madhu wanted to go meet him, remind him all the time they spent together, tell him that she is still waiting for him to fulfill the promise he made years ago but when he didn't  remember her what importance will the promise hold. Madhu started feeling nausea, tears started blocking her vision. "Madhu what happened?",Sulthan asked "My head is paining because of the loud voices, can we go back" "yes of course, you go and sit in the car I will say bye to everyone and come" "Okay , thanks" saying this Madhu went out and sat in the car a few minutes later Sulthan came and dropped Madhu to her home. At night Madhu lay on the bed but sleep was far away from her, Rk's face kept coming in her mind. She wanted to talk to him after seeing today the old feelings which she had buried in her heart came back. Tears came in her eyes when she realized that after this many years Rk still held a very important place in her heart and she wanted him to be with her but she was in a fix , she was not able to decide what to do. Madhu took the photo frame which was kept on the side table hugging it she slept.

Next day Madhu got up late her mother came many time to wake her up but Madhu didn't  get up as she knew if her mother saw her face once she will understand that something is wrong and she couldn't lie to her mom . Madhu sat on the dinning table while her mother served her food "How was the party Madhu? Did you enjoy?" "Hmm... Mom I want to tell you something" "Tell me Madhu" "Mom ... I ..  met Rk yesterday" "Really !! You met him, how does he look like what does he do. Call him home someday to meet me. How did you recognize him. Oh My God !! Madhu I still cant believe you met your Rk yesterday" "Yes mom I really met him" "But Madhu you dont look happy about it" "Mom I think he didn't  recognize me" "It cannot be possible Madhu" "I know mom that is the thing I am worried about. How can he not recognize me mom?" "Did you talk to him?" "No" "Then" "Mom when Sulthan introduced him to me  he didn't  show any reaction and even when Sulthan said my name there was no reaction from his side. So I kept quiet and you know mom he is one of the top most business man" "You should talk to him and I am so proud of him, I knew he had the potential" "I will think about it mom, I am so confused" "Madhu if you ever want to talk about anything , you can always talk to me. I am not only your mother but your best friend also" "I know mom" Madhu replied. She was having food when her phone started ringing, Madhu went to pick up the phone "Hello Madhu" "Hi Sulthan" "Madhu  I guess yesterday I forgot a file in your living room will you check and tell me if it is there" "Lemme see if its there... Yes a blue file is here. Are you talking about it" "Yes Madhu the blue file. Can you bring it to the office and give me, its urgent" "Okay I will bring it" "Thanks" "Bye" "Bye". Madhu took the file and went to her mother "Mom I need to give this file to Sulthan. So I will leave now" "Okay go" "Will see you at night" "Don't be late" "Bye" "Bye".

Madhu went to Sultan's office and gave him the file "Thanks alot Madhu for bringing it" "Come on Sulthan your office was on my way" "But also thanks , you know I got so worried thinking that I lost the file" "No it was at the sofa only. Now I will leave, I need to go to the book store" "Oh yes you need to go and open it" "Maria has opened it but you know right how risky it is to leave the store on her" "Come on Madhu she is new. It is so difficult to stay between thousands of books all day" "Sulthan dont you dare say anything about my book store" "Working in Smile book store looks like a nightmare to me" "Sitting in the office and working on a computer looks like a nightmare. Lets not talk about this topic anymore" "But you have to agree that your bookstore is boring" "Bye" "First agree with me Madhu then go" "Bye Sulthan" Madhu said chuckling and turned to go when she saw Rk standing behind, her eyes widen in shock was he hearing to their conversation. Madhu shrugged the thought and kept walking but she wanted to talk to him then she saw Rk going towards the lift , she hurriedly followed him and entered the lift but there were few people in the lift and she didn't  want to talk in front of anyone, she saw Rk pressing the P button which was for parking. She also had to go there so she thought it would be perfect to talk there. When the lift reached parking both of them got out and Madhu turned to speak to Rk but before she could speak Rk spoke "When did you start loving books ?? The Madhu i remember hates books!!"  Madhu got stunned hearing him "You remember me!!" saying this she hugged him and started crying but then she realized that Rk didn't  reciprocate the hug, she moved back and said "Rk you remember me right" "How can I forget you Madhu. You were my first friend, you were the first person who made me smile , you were the first person who made me feel that I was not alone, you were the first person whom I opened with , you were the first person I loved and you are also the first person whom i longed to see, you are the first person who broke my trust , you are the first person who betrayed me" "No Rk what are you talking about??" "Please Madhu don't try to act innocent" "Rk you are blaming me for no reasons" "Madhu you never came to meet me , you know how alone I felt in that new place. Madhu you didn't  care about me , you said you would wait for me but I see you are happy in your life with your fiancee" "Rk you dont know what happened" " Madhu I agree that I was small but my love for you was true, for you it must have been just a teenage love but for me you will always be the only girl in my life. I love you Madhu, always had and always will" saying this Rk went. Madhu fell on the floor crying she couldn't bear the accusation, she loved him and even waited for him but fate had some other plans for them.
Two weeks later Rk went to a hotel for dinner meeting , he didn't  see Madhu after their talk in the parking. Rk felt pain whenever he remembered Madhu's  pain stricken face he knew how hard it was for him to leave Madhu crying there but he was very angry at that time and wanted her to know his pain. Rk was in the middle of the meeting when he saw Sulthan entering the hotel with a girl hand in hand, he got shocked when he realized that the girl was not Madhu. Sulthan sat on the table which was not visible from Rk's place , Rk wanted to know why Sulthan was here with some other girl but not Madhu, was Sulthan cheating on Madhu many thoughts were coming in his mind he tried to ignore them and concentrate on the meeting. Next day at the office Rk kept an eye on Sulthan, at lunch time time Rk saw Sulthan going out and he followed. Rk saw the same girl who was with Sulthan yesterday, she came and started talking to Sulthan, Rk stood a little far from them but was keeping an eye on them but then Rk got shocked when he saw Sulthan kissing the girl, Rk turned his face in disgust, how could Sulthan do that, he looked so honest but he was cheating on Madhu. Rk wanted to tell this to Madhu but he didn't  know where she lived nor he had her mobile number,  then he got an idea he remembered the conversation between Sulthan and Madhu, Sulthan was telling about some Smile book store which Madhu owned. Rk found out the address of the bookstore and went there.

Rk drove in full anger and reached the bookstore, he pushed the door and entered inside. Madhu got shocked seeing him at the bookstore and that too so angry "Rk you.." "Madhu that Sulthan bast**d is cheating on you" "What??" "I saw him kissing a girl today, he is having affair behind your back" "Rk stop using bad words for him. You cant tell like that about him" "Oh so you trust him more than me" "Its not about trust and he isn't doing anything wrong" "What?" "I broke our engagement so he is free to date or kiss any girl" "Why?" "Because I love you not him. I knew that me and Sulthan would never work but mom wanted me to give a try, she wanted to see me settled in my life. I searched for you but the orphanage people had no idea about your whereabouts, they said after you turned eighteen you left the orphanage. I tried so much to contact you" "I agree that I left the orphanage when i turned 18 but I lived there one full year , you didn't  try to contact to me at that time" "Rk you know Smile Orphanage was dad's life it was his dream of helping orphan kids but when the orphanage got closed dad was shattered , he was so worried about the kids. You know how much dad loved you all , how much he cared but when you all got shifted to different orphanages he was very worried for all of you and people accused him of doing fraud in the donation money ,he couldn't bear that so he decided to leave the country. Remember when I came to meet you in your new orphanage on new year ,your birthday, that was my last day in India. We came here and started a new life but dad couldn't get settled here, his health started getting worse day by day and within 3 months he left us and went to God. It was very difficult for mom and me to adjust in a new place. Mom worked very hard to make the ends meet, that one year was very tough for us and after that when I tried contacting you , but you were gone. Now tell me where is my mistake what did I do.I still wear the bracelet you  gifted, I opened a bookstore because you loved books. Books made me feel closer to you, I have even read harry potter almost hundred times you know why because it was your favorite and you tell me that i betrayed you" "Madhu I am sorry ,I didn't  know all this happened" "Rk please go, I dont want to talk to you" "Madhu please forgive me" "Rk how can you think I will forget you. I love you Rk, always had and always will" "Madhu..." "Rk please go" "Madhu listen..." "Go" Madhu said, Rk turned and went out.

Rk went to his house, he felt alone in the big house he had no one to call his in this world. He loved Madhu but broke her heart too with his harsh words and anger. After many years life has gave a chance to him but he almost ruined it. He opened the wardrobe and took out a crystal star, it was the gift Madhu gave him on his birthday , he went in the balcony and stood there under the rain but it seemed as if time stood still yet physically, the clock continued to tick on. The deafening silence brought an onslaught of past memories that were once buried in a deep corner of his heart. He clutched the broken glass star, mended with several strips of clear tape. It was broken but it still came together perfectly, safely securing the memories hidden inside each of the shattered crystals. He held it up to the dark sky, rain pounding on in the background, and let it slip from his hands. He watched it slowly crash down to the wet ground and come apart. The strips of tape could no longer support the broken star but from within, he finally felt mended. All the sorrow and the pain washed away with the rain but he couldn't let his life shatter like the drops of water he needed to work on it. Rk thought for a while and he knew what to do, if life had given him a chance he couldn't let it slip easily.

Two days later Sulthan was at  Madhu's house "Madhu you have to come with me its new year eve party" "Sulthan go with your girlfriend why are you back of me" "Madhu she is coming but I also want you to come" "Okay I am coming" "Get dressed beautifully" "What?" "Or else everyone will say Sultan's ex-fiancee looks ugly" Madhu took a cushion and started beating him "Okay, I am sorry" Sulthan said.  Madhu got dressed  in a red dress and went to the party. Everyone was having fun but Madhu was feeling low it was Rk's birthday the next day. She wanted to meet him but she was hurt and she didn't  know what to do. It was 5 minutes for 12 o'clock when Sulthan came to Madhu and said "Madhu , Maria is calling you up on the terrace she needs some help it seems" "Okay I am going. She cant do anything properly" saying this Madhu went to the terrace. The terrace was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and flowers but Maria was nowhere seen Madhu was turning to go back when someone held her hand and stopped her "Madhu wait" she was shocked to see Rk "Rk you here??" "Madhu I know I have been a idiot and said many things which i shouldn't have but you know me Madhu , my brain doesn't work when I am angry. I am sorry , Madhu I love you so much, life has given us a chance by making us meet and I dont want to lose it" saying this Rk got on his knees and took out a ring from his pocket and continued saying "Madhu will you be my world , will you be my better half , will you marry me ?" Madhu got shock of her life she knew what she had to say she believed that this was a chance given to them "Yes Rk I will marry you" Madhu said, Rk slipped the ring in her finger and got back on his feet , he pulled her closer and kissed Madhu, the fire works started in the sky wishing everyone a happy new year.

Hope you all liked it and enjoyed reading !!!πŸ˜‰ and my final practical exam went well !! Will update Till the End soon 

Do like and comment πŸ˜ƒ
Buddy me for PM's πŸ˜‰

Edited by AzraZaidi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yiiipppeee You won!!!! Congratulations and celebrations!!! πŸ₯³
you rock my rocking soul!!! πŸ€—
OS is completely super duper and deserve to win...
love their love bonding... a very different and mesmerizing story.. loved it all... ending was very lovely 😳 πŸ‘Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Azi !!!!!!
Aziii!!!!!!!!!!
!st congo darling πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
M very much proud of u sweetie 😳
Love the story...
But I Love Sultan hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He didnt make any mess here😲
Hai meri RK he is too cute
NYC piece darling
I know kavya di also reading and smiling
Btw again m 2nd🀣🀣
Edited by noiseygirl - 9 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for coming fisrt runner up.
& Also glad to know that ur practical exams went well.

simple but sweet story.
loved it.
thanks for d pm dear.
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As i have read it earlier 
It was awesome azra 
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail