Users

Frequent Posters

oshinchaudhary thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thank u so much
oshinchaudhary thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

Its awesome dear no words how rey can do that to her not fair. Really i hate him.

thank u so much...awww  dont hate him plzzz
oshinchaudhary thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewcute

nice concept

well written

continue soon

thank u so much dear
oshinchaudhary thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamanbk

nice concept
it would be interesting to see how Rey realizes his mistake and falls for Taani
please continue soon and pm me

thank u so much... i hope so
oshinchaudhary thumbnail

WANT TO THANK ALL THESE LOVELY PEOPLE FOR THEIR APPRECIATION...

SHA_85, ggd30565Miss_Anonymous, qwerty012,Jasmine_ashprtn-CrazyNiru-R.sailaja_Cupid_dewcuteskfirdousshamanbk,

LOVE
HARSHITA

oshinchaudhary thumbnail

CHAPTER 1

she was all shattered  standing der all numb she jst cnt believe wat she heard!

"no...no..no u cnt do this to me...t..tum..tum mazak kar rhe ho na reyansh" she asked him stammmering tears were constantly flowing down her cheeks.." he laughed wickedly n said" mazak...ha ha ha mazak!! haan taani yeh sab ek mazak hi toh hai hamara relation mera tumse pyaar karna yeh sab ek mazak hi tha" she ws hell shocked n asked him "no reyansh don..dont say dat i..i..knw dat u luv me i hv seen it  in ur eyes( nw she cupped his face wid her hand) y r u doing dis to me reyansh" she started crying loudly . he freed his face from her grip n phushed her " luv?? wat luv? ohh u mean jo humare beech  mein ha..ha..ha..ha tumhe..tumhe laga ki mein TUMSE pyaar karunga ??  Reyansh singhania tumse se pyaar kareya?? kitni bewakoof ho tum( he held her tightly from her shoulder so dat it pains) " reyansh u r hurting me" she cried

reyansh " tum ladkiya kitni bewakoof hoti ho meine pyaar se baat kya ki tumhe laga ki mein REY tumse pyaar karne laga hun?? meine kabhi tumse pyaar nhi kiya Taani ... in fact i nvr luved u it ws jst a game i wnted to show u dat REY gets watever he wnts" n he pushes Taani so hard dat she hit d wall n her head start bleeding..

she cry loudly in pain"ahhh...(sob...snif...sob) den he turns n start moving out of d room whn he feels a soft hand on his wrist he turns n see dat Taani is holding his wrist  she says" plz reyansh dont dont do dis wid me...dont..(sob..snif) leave me alon...i cnt live widout u reyansh...cries...i luv u reyansh i luv..!! " he shout" i dont care wat u feel n wat u think!" saying dis he releases his wrist frm her hand rudely n moves out!! leaving taani all alone hurt n shattered

she ws nt able to stand anymore n fall wid a cry n she shouts loudly as if wnted her all pain to get over"REYANSH!!!! ahhh..."!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Rey's POV

rey moves out of d building leaving his taani all alone der.

"wait a min...did I jst said MY taani?? no she means nthng to me...NOTHING!!" he shouts n bangs on his car loudly

aftr some tym he gets in his car n starts driving wid high speed...thinking  jst abt one person TAANI !!! her tears ...were tearing him apart...her beautiful doe shaped eyes in wch he cn clearly see the pain wch he himself hv given her...his heart broke in million of pieces he wnted wipe her tears take all her pain away bt he cnt no he wont becoz she deserve all dis pain n tears...

suddenly he stops his car..n cums out of it goes to d side of road tear were flowing down his eye he tightly hold his hair n shout wid all his pain n anger " WHY!!! WHY!!!"n sits wid a thud again says "why taani why did u do dis?" bt this tym it was jst a whisper as he ws cryng vry badly " if u hv nt done dat sin den we would hv been together today happy n i wouldnt hv to do dis taani!!!"n he cries more...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

MORNING

Taani ws sitting in d same position in wch rey has left her. Her eyes has bcum  red n swollen due to continues cryng  bt her tears are still not ready to stop she still can't believe dat the guy whom she luved frm all her heart n more den anythg never luved her, dat he laughed  on her luv ,dat dis whole luv thng ws jst a game for him jst to defeat her??? Jst to prove his might ??

Her heart was damaged beyond repair. Taani thinking" n...no..no dis cnt be true h.he..he luvs me yes yes he luvs me he will nvr leave me aftr all m his taani rite?? He must be angry on me abt somthng da..dats why he said all dis he..he didn't meant any of dis I knw him...i knw whn he will calm down he will come back to me n will say sry... bt this tym I wont forgive him easily( sob..sob...sob)" her innocent heart tried to convence her bt in her mind she knew somewhere deep in  her heart dat it will nvr happen as he'll nvr cum back to her...he will nvr take her in his embrace ...he will nvr kiss away her pain...dat he's nt cumng back... bt her heart was still not ready to believe or should I say face d reality ...

She ws juggling between her mind nd heart not knowing wat else to do? That's when she started reliving d memories of her past ,beautiful past wid him,evrythng wch took place dis past one year and den whn she remembered their first meeting wch brought a nervous smile on her shivering lips...

1 yr ago sm where in Dehradun

:- (seeing her watch) omg its alredy 10:45pm girls we r late!

:- chill we all r ready dhwani don't get hyper n lets move.

Dhwani:- k den lets get going girls!

All 4 of dem goes out. While moving toward d car one of them ask:-" guys where is ta?"

Dhwani-" she's nt here yet? Plz don't tell me that she forget dis too?" shouted dhwani angrly.

Gargi- " I think we should go to her room to check her"

They all moved toward taani's  room n knocked aftr 5 min door opened n der she ws in her night dress .

Taani - (yawning) "wat u all r doing here dis late ??" she asked dem innocently.

Gargi- (nw angry) wth! ta u r nt even ready yet?" she questioned taani. Now taani ws all confused n ask dem

Taani-" ready? Are we going somewhere?"

Dhwani-"taani hw cn u forget dis we hv to go for new year party today ! cumon ta dis is ur last day or moreover d last party wid us tomorrow u'll go to delhi forever" nw taani ws shocked n angry on herself

Taani- "oh...hell..hw cn I? m sry guys jst give me 15min I'll get ready" n she ran to get ready for d party.

Aftr 20 min they all were sitting in d car n going towards der destination..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

:- "like seriously we came all d way frm delhi to dehradun to celebrate our new year?"

:-" come on rey don't be a spoil sport it will be fun"

Rey-" (angrily) neil jst shut ur mouth it would hv been more fun in delhi . nw whose dumb idea was dis to cum to dehradun to celebrate  new year anyways?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

Swayam and Neil together- " yours" n starts laughing rey stares dem for smtym rey joined them in their laughter.

Taani n her frnds reaches club where party ws gonna take place. Rey n his frnds also cum der to celebrate der new year.

Gargi-" wat r we waiting for lets go inside" she said excitedly

Dhwani- " ta has gone to park d car once she cums we'll go"

Aftr smtym taani cums n they were about to go inside when a group of boys pushes dem n goes inside taani was  about to shout on them when one dem who ws wearing a white shirt says sorry widout turning back at her . after hearing sorry she calms  down  she thinks maybe he's better den others n then ta n group go inside.

Inside the club everything ws jst awesome. It was a party wid masquerade theme so everyone has a mask on their faces

Sm of them were dancing some were chatting wid der frnds , hving drinks, n hving a blast...

TAANI  POV

Taani n her frnds were standing  in a corner n were chattering bt taani  was nt paying any attention to her frnds chattering instead she ws busy in noticing d guy in d white shirt she didn't knew why she ws noticing him I mean he's jst a stranger rite? Bt she ws nt able to stop herself frm doing so. She noticed dat his frnds  r asking him or should she say forcing him to drink alcohol  bt he refuse it politely. She smiles at this n thinks dat he's  really a vry nice person. She was really very curious to see his face bt  bcoz of dis stupid mask theme she was not able to wch ws making her more n more restless.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

THATS IT FOR NOW GUYS DO LET ME KNOW HOW WAS THE CHAPTER . DO NOT FORGET TO HIT LIKE AND COMMENT .

PS :- THOSE WHO WANT PM FOR FURTHER UPDATE PLZ BUDDY MY OTHER ACCOUNT WCHICH IS OSHIN-PM

Edited by oshinchaudhary - 9 years ago
oshin-pm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 buddy this account for further pm 
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res/ unres
Beautiful CHAPTER
Sad to see TAANI and rey in pain
I really wonder what is the reason he has to break her heart.
TAANI so innocent still believe he will be back yet knowing truth he won't.
Their first yup yet to see each other 
I am waiting to know the past
Pls update soon

I know I should not hate rey but what he has done to innocent TAANI makes me to do that :'(
Edited by Jasmine_ash - 9 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awsm update but thode confusion hai update soon.
oshinchaudhary thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Cupid_

awsm update but thode confusion hai update soon.

THANK U

CONFUSION??