Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

dont kill me please ^_^

eshalrashid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i m back with my post πŸ˜‰
i knw The Shakti Arora stole the show yesterday by his looks and everything i m also a die hard fan of him😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
but i cant resist myself by appreciating chirag matlab because of him we are able to see our ranveer back, he has been clearing all the possible problems from ishveer life since two episodes before πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and yes i m too early waiting for confession but it will be on next week probably πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eshalrashid

i m back with my post πŸ˜‰
i knw The Shakti Arora stole the show yesterday by his looks and everything i m also a die hard fan of him😳
but i cant resist myself by appreciating chirag matlab because of him we are able to see our ranveer back, he has been clearing all the possible problems from ishveer life since two episodes before πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and yes i m too early waiting for confession but it will be on next week probably πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Chirkut acted well yesterday, I agree with you.
Btw, No one is going to kill you, everyone is in good mood due to the Ishveer moments, saree and chimes and safety pins and all .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And definitely we owe him a lot ! Forget the fact that he is just clearing the problems he himself created !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Actually Chirag is basically cleaning up the mess he created in the first place. πŸ˜† But these days, after watching prancing pixie Ri, brooding, obsessive Sharman, eccentric women Baa and Amba, poetry lover Laxmi and scowling, ungrateful Disha, we have learnt to value Chirkut A LOT! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Chirag has actually got class. Atleast he doesn't tear our eardrums, though he is a prancing pixie around Ranveer and is obsessive around him too! 🀣 That's why he can't bear Ishaani near Ranveer at all. Ranveer is not his competition, Ishaani is. πŸ€ͺ Forget Ishaani, Chirag has fallen for Ranveer so bad, that he is practically going to be silent and bear Ranveer's torture on him today just because he loves him so much! πŸ˜‰

Now, if this isn't love, I don't know what is. πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ

Disclaimer: Don't kill me and don't try to throw slippers, tomatoes, eggs or any such articles on me. All such articles should be redirected to the CV's or else Baa and Amba. Thank you. πŸ˜†
Edited by LadyMeringue - 9 years ago
wind_dancer thumbnail
No dear, nobody is angry at u or will be cause we all have been openly appreciating our fav villian Chirags efforts of bringing our Ishveer together.. And we all are too happy with all those Ishveer moments so no need to be scared.πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Actually Chirag is basically cleaning up the mess he created in the first place. πŸ˜† But these days, after watching prancing pixie Ri, brooding, obsessive Sharman, eccentric women Baa and Amba, poetry lover Laxmi and scowling, ungrateful Disha, we have learnt to value Chirkut A LOT! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Chirag has actually got class. Atleast he doesn't tear our eardrums, though he is a prancing pixie around Ranveer and is obsessive around him too! 🀣 That's why he can't bear Ishaani near Ranveer at all. Ranveer is not his competition, Ishaani is. πŸ€ͺ Forget Ishaani, Chirag has fallen for Ranveer so bad, that he is practically going to be silent and bear Ranveer's torture on him today just because he loves him so much! πŸ˜‰

Disclaimer: Don't kill me and don't try to throw slippers, tomatoes, eggs or any such articles on me. All such articles should be redirected to the CV's or else Baa and Amba. Thank you. πŸ˜†

True Chirveer ka Amar Prem🀣 I laughed so hard when Chirag declared that RV can never get rid of him from his life and he has to see him whenever he wantsπŸ˜† Kya Aashiqui hai Chirag babu ki for RV🀣 Chirag is true aaahiqq of Ranveer🀣
wind_dancer thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 OOh my god !! UR hillarious!!! i  almost teared up seeing Chirags obsession for ranveer. OOh soo sweet !! 
lol Nooo i almost teared up laughing on reading ur post... Ur too good πŸ‘πŸΌ
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: OriginalsFan

True Chirveer ka Amar Prem🀣 I laughed so hard when Chirag declared that RV can never get rid of him from his life and he has to see him whenever he wantsπŸ˜† Kya Aashiqui hai Chirag babu ki for RV🀣 Chirag is true aaahiqq of Ranveer🀣

haha!! Love the Disclaimer.. Agreed, all such articles should be directed towards Amba or Baa, and perhaps Sharman too --but thats because he's getting on my nerves... 

OMG I was crying when he said that. I had rewinded a couple of times as I thought I misheard him (i do that a lot); it was the perfect dialogue after his obsessive behavior for the past few days. 

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Can anyone tell me where are Chirag's parents??? They have just disappearedπŸ˜•
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OriginalsFan

Can anyone tell me where are Chirag's parents??? They have just disappearedπŸ˜•

'

I have been wondering about that for the past few days. Maybe there were too much of a high maintenance for EK with no productive work. πŸ˜† (not that their son is any better, but at least he brings a smile to our face now, though he is disgusting) 
OriginalsFan thumbnail

'

I have been wondering about that for the past few days. Maybe there were too much of a high maintenance for EK with no productive work. πŸ˜† (not that their son is any better, but at least he brings a smile to our face now, though he is disgusting) 

Shakti's Facebook page just uploaded a picture of him and Ritika shooting some ad for colorstvπŸ˜• I hope colors not trying to pair them up because I really don't like ritika character πŸ₯±