Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1d_kisses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Awww so cute my maniks oxygen is nandu ...
Cabira cabira and his oneliners ...I am loving it seriously ...
Continue soon
uma_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part...
Just loved it...
Mannan part was so cute and kya line yaar "u r my oxygen" beautiful...
Cabir cabir cabir I love him man...
Aliya and mukthi being sweet to our cute nandhu wow...
Plz continue soon with more romance of mannan too...
Waiting for next update so update soon...
LoveAngelsimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
thnx...evryone and il update nxt part 2mrw mrn..till then pls stay commentin bad or good..
LoveAngelsimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5

So guys here is the next installment..

Chapter 3

Manik enters Nyonika's cabin and goes and sits infront of nyonika with a carefree expression.

Manik:Nw say y did u called me.

Nyonika:Well..as you know that we have a property deal going on in pune so I want you to accompany me there.So we'l be leaving 2 days after 2mrw.ok

Manik:Wat..y should I come along with u...I mean I trust u atleast in this bussiness deals u dnt need company..u r good in handling all this alone as it's the only thing abt which you are concerned right...

Nyonika:If you are done with your sarcasm then let me remind you that you are needed there to sign the documents as you very well know tht those property rights are issued on your name so its imprtant for you to be present there.

Manik:Fyn..jst let me know wen we'l have leave.With this walks out of the cabin and nyonika stares at the door thinking

Nyonika:I wish manik if things between would have been different then  I wont had to find such reasons for u to be with me.

(Ya guys in my story,nyonika loves manik a lot but jst dnt know how to express it.)

At canteen,Manik enters.

Dhruv:Look manik has come.

Cabir:So now do u want me to give those 10-20 questions.

Dhruv:Wat..no cabir

Manik:So guys wasssup...

Cabir:Well up ka pata nai par ha thode der pehle nandini zaroor down thi..i mean niche giri thi.

Manik:What...kya hua nandini ko..aur kaha giri vo...use chot to nahi aayi na..

Cabir goes near manik and says

Cabir:Dude...agar tu isi tarah apne romeo mode me aake sabke samne apni juliet ke liye apna pyar dikhayega to I dnt think ye log itne dumb hai jo kuch samjhenge nahi..

Mukti:Cabir..ye tu uske kan me kya bol raha hai..say loudly na..we all wana listen..and by the way manik,vo nandini galti se mujse takrake giri nd nothing more happnd..but tu kabse nandini ke liye itna care karne laga.

Cabir:See I told u.says to manik.Vo mukti..actually mai manik ko yehi bol raha tha ke subah jaise tu acp ban rahi thi uske samne so ab vaise vo bhi tuje cid ke questn kar raha tha.

Manik:Ya..i mean..ha mai bas aise out of courtesy puch raha tha..thts it.

Mukti:OKay...if u say so...

Alya:Anyway manik..tum phone lene gaye the na so itni der kaise hogayi..

Cabir:Wah..alya ab bas tumhari hi bari thi cid banne ki aur tum bhi aagayi acp mode mai haina..

Alya:Wat nonsense..

Manik:Actually...vo mai nyonika ke pass gaya tha..use kuch kam tha.

Fab4:Ohh...

Here at NH3 practice room,Harshad and navya are sitting alone thinking about how nandini jst walkd out from there.Harshad is damn pissed at nandini and wants to teach her a lesson for walkin away infront of him whereas navya is happy tht nw since nandini is nt gona be around she will get to spend more time with her harshadji alone.

Navya:Harshadji ab chodiye na us baat ko.Nandini ko jo karna tha usne vo kiya na ab uske bare mai sochke apna mood kyu kharab karna.Vaise bhi hum hai na aapke sath aur hum promise karte hai ke hum apka sath kabhi nahi chodenge.

Harshad gets irritated listening her nonsense so without saying anything.He just walks out from there.Navya thinks

Navya:Harshadji,hum jante hai ke aap bohot pareshan hai so mai kal apko apne dil ki baat batakar apko khush kar dungi.And thinking about how she is gona propose him 2mrw she goes in dreamworld.

Nandini leaves from washroom and thinks to call manik to check if he is free nw but as soon as she open her bag to get her phone she realises tht she doesn't have it infact she had droppd it in the canteen wem she fall down.

Meanwhile,manik tries to call nandini to check if she is actually fine and really not got hurt,but suddenly he hears her phone ringtone ringing nearby.He checks around and find nandini's phone lying near a chair and picks it up.And suddenly nandini comes there running searching her phone and again bumps into manik.When is about to fall,manik holds her from falling and they both share an eyelock.Fab4 who were sitting nearby watches this.

Mukti:Guys,jst look there...ye ho kya raha hai..aaj nandini kuch jyada nahi gir rahi hai..pehle mujse aur ab manik se takrake.

Dhruv:Well,mukti technically is waqt vo giri nahi infact manik ne use pakda hai.

Cabir smiles looking at  both lovebirds displaying their love so openly.

Cabir thinks"thode der aise hi dono khade rahe to bakiyo ke liye stretcher lana padega kyuki inka romance dekhkar baki sabko heart attack zaroor aa jayega."

Cabir:Waise manik,nandini ab khadi ho sakti.She has legs gifted by her aiyaappa.

Both manik and nandini realises tht where they are and moves back.

Aliya:By the way nandini,tum aise bahgte hue kyu aa rahi thi.

Cabir:Ha ha bolo nandini,Olympics mai lady milkha singh banne ki practice kar rahi ho kya?

Nandini:No...actually vo I was searching my phone.I think I dropped it somwer here in canteen.Hearing this manik,remembers he is holding her phone.He hands it over to her.

Manik:Hey..take this..i think its yours..I found it here.

Nandini:Oh..thnx manik.

Cabir:Nandini,vaise kisi special person ko call karna tha kya..jo itne tension me phone lene aayi thi..He says this by eyeing both manan 2geter.Both manan strts blushing.

Nandini:Cabir,aisa kuch nai hai.Its jst tht I wntd to call my chachi and I didn't found it so I jst got a lil panicked.

Mukti:Anyway,Nandini com join us.I guess navya might be busy somwer with tht jerk so u might be feeling alone.So if u dnt mind u can com and join us here.

Both manik and nandini gets a shock listening this.

Alya:Wat happned guys..tum dono itne shocked kyu dikh rahe ho..mukti jst askd her to sit along with us.Tum dono to aise expressions de rahe jaise usne kuch galat bol diya ho.

Cabir:Actually,Alya the thing is tht dono ko mukti ke muhse itne sweet words sunne ki aadat nai hai na..isliye aise dekh rahe hai..

Dhruv:Guys..come na..y both of you are standing there.

Manik and nandini both look at each other and then manik signals her to come and sit.So they both go nd sit along with them.

Harshad walks from the canteen and sees nandini sitting along with fab5.He goes there and starts shouting.

Harshad:So nandini this is the reason y u left my band this morning with so much of attitude.So tumhe fab5 support kar raha hai.Muje lagta tha tht you are one innocent,nave gal jo fab5 se pareshan hokar mere liye mere sath hogi.But tum inki tarah hi nikli selfish,backstabber and a bloody fraud who secretly works for rival team.

Manik just cudnt control his anger wen he hears harshad speaking ill words for nandini.He just goes and punches him hard on his face.Everyone gets up and goes to stop manik.With this a brawl start between harshad and manik and nandini coms in between to stop them.

Nandini:Harshad I told u in morning tht I left band bcz of ur stupid behaviour and aftr leaving it wher am I and with whom am I tht is not of ur any bloody concern ok.

Harshad:So fragile nandini turnd so bold 2day jst by sitting with these bunch of jerks huh..

Mukti:Jerk kon hai yaha ye ham sab acche se jante hai..aur jo nahi jante the vo bhi aaj tumhari ye harkat dekhkar jan chuke hai..so better leave from here.

Harshad:Muje lagta tha ke sirf manik hi nandini ka protector banke ghum raha tha bt nw I realize ke usne to pure fab5 ko is job pe rakh diya hai.Congrats nandini..nice job.

Alya:Bhai...pls y ur making scene out of here.Aap humlogo ko aur nandini ko akeke kyu nahi chod dete.Ab to nandini ne bhi apka band left kar diya hai..so nw u dnt hav any right to accuse her ok..

Harshad:Alya..tum bhi ab is nandini ko support kar rahi ho..I mean aftr watevr happnd..stil tum ye bol rahi ho..

Alya:Yes bhai..aftr watevr happnd m stil ye bol rahi hu..so pls listn to me and leave from here now.

Harshad:Fyn..il leave now..but I wont spare u guys..

Manik:Ya..watevr nw get lost.

Nandini:Sorry guys meri vajah se itna bada scene create ho gaya..m really really sorry for watevr happnd.

Dhruv:Nandini..you dnt need to be sorry please..isme tumhari koi galti nai thi.

Alya:Ya..nandini..dhruv is right..bhai ke nature ko hum sab jante hai..he jst needs a reason to fight with us.

Mukti:You knw wat nandini..mai aur aliya tumhare bare mai sahi hi soch rahe the..tum sachme vaisi hi ho..

Dhruv,Cabir and Manik:wat???

Nandini:Vaisi kaisi ha??

Alya and mukti togethr:Bina reason ke sorry bolne wali..

Everyone start laughing listenin this.After this nandini says tht she needs to go home nw so she leaves saying bye to evryone.She secretly msgs manik saying tht,"I'm going home..u pls stay with ur frnds nw..see you later bye."

Manik replies her,"Ok..il com at night..bye"

Nandini reaches home and goes to her room to get freshend up.Later Nandini goes to kitchen to cook dinner for Manik and her as she knows how much he loved food made by her.

After Nandini leaves Manik asks everyone about how everyone's attitude has changed towards her.

Manik: Guys,m I dreaming or u guys have seriously strtd liking Nandini.

Mukti:well,I know its quite weird bt ya we indeed had strtd liking her..i mean she is not tht bad..we can atleast be frnds with her.

Dhruv:So finally I m happy tht nw I dnt hav to feel guilty for going against you all and being frnds with her.

Alya:Ya..dhruv now evn we al are gona be friendly with her.

Manik turns very happy listening to this and happiness doesn't goes unnoticed by Cabir.So just to pull his leg he says

Cabir: So Manik since all of us are now liking Nandini so I think  its high time for u too to strt liking her..wat say..

Manik throws dagger looks to him.

Dhruv: Buddy,Cabir is right..now I think even you shud strt behaving properly with her.

Mukti:I agree with Dhruv...I know tere liye thoda difficult hoga but pls try yaar...she is nice...and if you'l get to know her na then I think even u'l strt liking her.

Manik just couldn't belive wat he is listening and try to control his emotions by looking sideways.

Cabir to himself:Ye log isse kya samjha rahe hai...bicharo ko koi idea nai hai ke ye already Nandini ko kitna janta hai"

Manik pretending to look casual:Okk..fyn guys..if you all are insisting so much then I'l try to be nice with her.

Cabir gives a sarcastic smile to Manik after  listening to this.Whereas Manik is jst dieing to tell this to Nandini..

Precap:Manan's romantic nightout

So this is a wrap guys.hope you enjoy it...will update the next night soon but only if I feel you guys are liking it...so pls stay commenting.

1d_kisses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwe my cabira.and manan live both of them ...alya mukti are sweet here atleast and uss jerk Ki tho mein...
Continue soon
manan58 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is soo good..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Update soon
Luvin it
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsome yaar...loved it...fab 5 and nandini ...wow...manan scenes  as usual amazing...cabir..oh he is such a sweetheart...loved each characters...pls continue soon...take care.😊
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part...just loved Cabira n his sarcasmπŸ˜†
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part once again!! Please update soon! 
I'm looking forward to MaNan's romance ;)
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm update
loved it
continue soon