Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaminah123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: EkPaheli

Reading Mihika' name and the title I felt for an instant that are you doing an AsMi here? Cause lets face it if they do get together...the title would be so APT 😳 but you did Romi- Mihika here is there a name for the pair I got no idea, so asking 😳 ...their pair would definitely be intriguing but the condition is they both grow up...and at this point - I cant believe I am saying this - Mihika is more of a lost cause on the show than Romi 

But if there was a chance at this pair I think they would have been lovely together 

Honestly aani, it was a toss between AsMi or Romi-Mihika ( I don't think there is any name for this couple because no one else seems to be so obsessed with this couple as I am and when I thought of naming it, I ran out of ideas😳 ) and since I fell for romi in the scene when the kids tend to him. I made up my mind and hence thee result was this.

Well, they are both sailing in the same boat and it would not be a bad idea to pair them as well 😃

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
this was a beautiful, brilliant piece hon👏
seriously loved it😃
it felt so good to read about Mihika-Romi after chasing cars, although nothing romantic but the underlying emotions were great⭐️

when i read mihika's name i thought Ashok was gonna be in this one, so it came as a pleasant surprise to see Romi😳

i still cant believe the goof-ups these 2 made on the show ... it would have been different and wonderful to have had them as a pair

am sorry for being terribly late with this one and ur other 3 stories
hopefully will catch up soon
take care dear🤗
aaminah123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rozy77

this was a beautiful, brilliant piece hon👏
seriously loved it😃
it felt so good to read about Mihika-Romi after chasing cars, although nothing romantic but the underlying emotions were great⭐️

when i read mihika's name i thought Ashok was gonna be in this one, so it came as a pleasant surprise to see Romi😳

i still cant believe the goof-ups these 2 made on the show ... it would have been different and wonderful to have had them as a pair

am sorry for being terribly late with this one and ur other 3 stories
hopefully will catch up soon
take care dear🤗

Hello rosy, how have you been? 

At first it was just to get them acquainted with each other but then the urge to fall for each other is still there. I still wish they are paired together. Wishful thinking, I know!

The sins/ unfathomable mistakes/ uncool heroic acts are just bizzare. They ought to have brains too, you know. I mean the cvs. They need to redeem them and soon and pair them too.

Thank you rozy! It's good to see you here 🤗

aaminah123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Piyu97

Beautiful OS buddy! 👏

Hey, thanks piyu!