Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Her words just shattered him...you could feel the searing pain ... devastation...numbness ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿฅบ
Manik ๐Ÿค—
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes, cabir can doubt him but nandu cannot have her moment of doubt coz she is perfect just like that.
she is not human. 

even if she sees the evidence she should not have doubt when his best friend himself cannot vouch for him coz she is not human..she is the epitome of perfection who never makes any blunders. her judgement can never be clouded even after heavy duty manipulation.. and that too when she is giving testimony for someone's death ..which is not trivial. why cant accidents like this happen?? it could have very well have happened with Manik too..๐Ÿ˜• and another thing nandu does not know nyonika the way manik does..does she ?? she clearly fell into her trap. 

i would say its not trust rather she genuinely does not know manik in depth as to what extent he can go when in anger. just coz she is in love does not mean that she knows him completely. does manik know her in and out ??? 

Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sue!
I agree with you...it was really very wrong of her to do that...no matter what anyone showed her or tried to manipulate things.
I would've never thought that she would utter those words. I expected that she would say that it was all done in self-defence and that he was a good human being and would never do that intentionally.
But saying that you're not sure! Having those flashbacks? Doubting him to be vindictive? I was like oh come on Nandini..dont you KNOW him?? he always had it covered. And he's nit vindictive. Trust him. Are you seriously gonna hold Harshad and that not-so-serious incident against him?

BUT then I agree with Navi too. Yesterday made it clear that she still doesn't trust him completely and I'm angry about that. But why was this shown? For the final shift to utmost invincible untenable trust between the two. He trusts her completely or not as of yet remains to be seen. It will be clear on Monday. Whether he holds it against her...but I would be surprised if her didn't. It can't just be one way trust right? So if she didn't, he shouldn't.
My point is, this is what will lead to the establishment of blind trust between them. Once all this ends, they'll believe each other more than anyone. More than themselves.
And so I'm waiting to see how this plays out...

You're right...it was heartwrenching! I felt so bad for Manik!Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 9 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

Hi Sue!
I agree with you...it was really very wrong of her to do that...no matter what anyone showed her or tried to manipulate things.
I would've never thought that she would utter those words. I expected that she would say that it was all done in self-defence and that he was a good human being and would never do that intentionally.
But saying that you're not sure! Having those flashbacks? Doubting him to be vindictive? I was like oh come on Nandini..dont you KNOW him?? he always had it covered. And he's nit vindictive. Trust him. Are you seriously gonna hold Harshad and that not-so-serious incident against him?

BUT then I agree with Navi too. Yesterday made it clear that she still doesn't trust him completely and I'm angry about that. But why was this shown? For the final shift to utmost invincible untenable trust between the two. He trusts her completely or not as of yet remains to be seen. It will be clear on Monday. Whether he holds it against her...but I would be surprised if her didn't. It can't just be one way trust right? So if she didn't, he shouldn't.
My point is, this is what will lead to the establishment of blind trust between them. Once all this ends, they'll believe each other more than anyone. More than themselves.

You're right...it was heartwrenching! I felt so bad for Manik!

if  he accepts her appology, we would have the valentine's sequence or else it would be only a dream sequence ๐Ÿ˜•
navi04vet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Sue!

You're right...it was heartwrenching! I felt so bad for Manik!

No yaar...maniks trust 'was' pakka... Not sure about it anymore... 
Remember musicana opening night when cabir came to see him...cabir was so sure that its nandini who told harshad about ragbir...then manik had every opportunity to doubt her...she was only who knew other than manbir...but he didn't even bat an eye lash...he just said its not her...she can't do do it
Manik trust others blindly and he expect them.to do the same with him...that's y it was a shock to his system when he heard from her she s not sure whether he is involved or not... Still nandini believes that he did it accidentally... Nonetheless he did it as per her belief...she needs to know the truth...she needs to see original footage...she needs to see him shouting " I love nandini"..then only she will know the extend of damage her lack of trust inflicted upon him...then only the damage control would mean something
Ribelle thumbnail
Yes navi he trusts fab5 and Nandu blindly...
Maybe past tense for Nandu now.
Why does he always have to suffer? :((
I love how he never doubted her back then...
But now everyone is having second thoughts abt their belief in him :( Nandu included. Whatever it was, she did something completely uncalled for. I can't wrap my head around it...but I don't mind this. This track is interesting and ill be watching
Ribelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

if he accepts her appology, we would have the valentine's sequence or else it would be only a dream sequence๐Ÿ˜•

I don't want him to accept her apology. I love angst so will do with dream sequence if we get that...
But I think there won't be any. They will be like boohoo we have to separate and all. After they romance that is. :)
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: navi04vet

No yaar...maniks trust 'was' pakka... Not sure about it anymore... 
Remember musicana opening night when cabir came to see him...cabir was so sure that its nandini who told harshad about ragbir...then manik had every opportunity to doubt her...she was only who knew other than manbir...but he didn't even bat an eye lash...he just said its not her...she can't do do it
Manik trust others blindly and he expect them.to do the same with him...that's y it was a shock to his system when he heard from her she s not sure whether he is involved or not... Still nandini believes that he did it accidentally... Nonetheless he did it as per her belief...she needs to know the truth...she needs to see original footage...she needs to see him shouting " I love nandini"..then only she will know the extend of damage her lack of trust inflicted upon him...then only the damage control would mean something

you are the only one supporting nandu in a very different way and it is so convinsing dear ๐Ÿค—
navi04vet thumbnail
Thank u starlet...its just I love both...manan is like 2 sides of a coin...I know many people are blaming manik that his trust was weak...that's y he lost his faith in her when she did a single mistake...but just think...a person whom you loves the most in the world...a person whom u trust blindly...doubts you...it is the biggest shock to your system... He asked her to tell what her heart says...tell her the truth...he thought in her she trusts him enough to believe he won't do such a horrendous thing...when that belief was broken...when the person whom you thought trust u most turns out to be wrong...you don't know whom to trust anymore...how to trust anymore...
Mind you...If it was nyonika or even fab5,who told him that she said such a thing he wouldn't have believed it..but here he himself heard her saying that ... So I can't blame him for loosing faith on her...am I making sense??? I hope so...
Now its up to nandini to bring back that love...bring back that trust...bring back his smile...bring back light in his dark life in which she unknowingly spread darkness...now he will again believe nothing good comes from being good... So she need to restore his faith on being good...its an ultimate test for nandini... He will be hurting badly ( will be hurting inside)... So she has to be patient...she needs to be calm...n most of all she needs to learn to trust him completely... Just like he did... 
Edited by navi04vet - 9 years ago
navi04vet thumbnail

Yes navi he trusts fab5 and Nandu blindly...
Maybe past tense for Nandu now.
Why does he always have to suffer? :((
I love how he never doubted her back then...
But now everyone is having second thoughts abt their belief in him :( Nandu included. Whatever it was, she did something completely uncalled for. I can't wrap my head around it...but I don't mind this. This track is interesting and ill be watching

I think if it was any fab5 member he wouldn't be this much hurt..but this is nandini...his love...his life...his light...his music...his smile...his everything..
So it has to hurt badly... Then again as per a saying " if it doesn't break ur heart ...its not love"(thanks nashi for this quote)... So it will hurt...pain will be unbearable... It will be a hell of emotional roller coaster...I m ready for that swooping sensation in my stomach..with my seat belt tightened...