Awsme cs
Randhir k name ki mystery

Really loved it

Wtng for update

Do update soon

Love u
Keep smiling

Thanxx a ton dear..
will be updating first chapter by tomorrow..

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by vidhichaudhury

Awesome cs.
thanks for pm &
pls update soon

Thanks a ton dear..
Really glad that u liked it..
Interesting concept of ur story
Would love to read more
Plz could you pm me wn u update

They were best friends😊
but what happened that their friendship got broken😲
CS is brilliant.
Sanyukta a wing commander😲👏👏
Please do update soon

Hola everyone,thank u for your precious comments.So,here is the first part of the story.

Hope u like it!!

In the grey sky of early dawn where the star still glowed,as  the happy memories light up a life that is nearing its close.A young girl in her early twenties was driving her SUV , her long brown hairs were tied in a French braid with her steel -grey eyes  looking  drained and exhausted. She was wearing an airforce uniorm.Suddenly her phone rings.She picked up her phone and said"haan bol kaustu,kya hai??"."Kya hai!!U r again late for the meeting,sanyu"said kaustuki.Kaustuki is sanyukta's collegue as well as friend.

"Oh GOD,again late,what will I do now??"said Sanyukta ."achha don't panick,I'll try to handle sir and u ,come as fast as u can"said kaustuki.

Sanyukta was about to accelerate her car,but  stopped hearing a faint voice and wondered who could it be in this early winter morning.She get out of her car and tried to find the source of the voice.And she saw a young girl playing with a airplane of hers.Sanyukta  remembered how she also used to be like this carefree,kind and innocent.

(Flashback)

A young girl around 11 was sitting in a garden,wearing a kapri and a simple t-shirt her hairs messed up and beads of perspiration can be clearly seen on her forehead ,trying to fix up her favourite toy when a boy around 14 came up behind her."What doing,Peanut??"The boy asked.And she looked up to find her bestfriend with a grin.

"tumhe use kya ,mai kuch bhi karun AND don't call me peanut"Said the girl angrily."Why,I thought u love peanuts,don't u?"Said the boy teasingly."Randhir,u know na I hate peanuts"Said the girl innocently."Achha ok sanyu ,ab nhi bolunga .Btw what r u doing"said Randhir.Sanyukta quickly hide the toy so that randhir can't look at it."oh common,let me see!1"Randhir insisted."no"said sanyukta.

But Randhir was Randhir.He  grinned and tickled her sides.she shrieked with laughter and then he took the toy away from her."RANDHIR SINGH!!"she shouted

"Again trying to fix this good for nothing remote control airplane "said  randhir laughingly."Give it to me,Randhir" she said."I don't understand that why you like this aeroplane.Har do din me to toot jaata hai.Oh! sorry sorry toot nhi jaata hai,tum iski crash landing karwa deti ho"he said laughing loudly.

"This is my fav toy aur tum dekhna me  ek din zaroor real plane udaungi"said sanyukta confidently."oh!dekte hain, kahi tum uski bhi crash landing na kara do"he said.

"YOU" said sanyukta.Randhir who was looking at airplane until now looked up and saw Sanyukta running towards him and he too took off running.But Sanyukta was faster  and she pounced on him,making him hit the ground .Now,the situation was that randhir was lying on the ground and sanyu above him.For the first time in her life,she closely observed that his eyes wer not jet black but grayish-black and was lost in them.Soon she recoverd and said"Ha ,Ha !!Got u ,Now give me my airplane"."pehle mere upar se to utho,kitni heavy ho tum??"said randhir placing his hand on the chest  pretending to be hurt. Seeing  randhir's horrible acting Sanyukta burst in fit of laughter.Soon Randhir too joined her and began laughing.

He handed her the airplane."RANDHIR"A voice harshly shouted.Randhir cringed slightly.

"I have to go now,peanut,Bye!"said randhir."ohho!!Again peanut.accha bye"said sanyukta.

"Randhir,Get in here now"shouted the voice again.Sanyukta watched as randhir ran to his house and she too headed back to her house.

Torture over,guys.Sorry,for typos.

Now tell me how was it??

Okay,bad ,Very bad.

Love

Anshika

Edited by Frozen_Flames - 9 years ago
Originally posted by AlbusDumbeldore

They were best friends😊
but what happened that their friendship got broken😲
CS is brilliant.
Sanyukta a wing commander😲👏👏