Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hell to the NO, i am done with this nonsense, i am going back to my other shows Bones, Sleepy Hallow, Scandal etc and this new show on Zee with the guy with his eight mothers, As of now it is goodbye to QH forever.
 Not even the love of SJ can keep me watching this show. it is the same thing over and over, pure negativity, there is too much problems in every day life for you source of comfort and joy to be stressing you out.

I say let it go and be happy 
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well being an adherent SaHil/SurVir fan I just can't help but to watch QH3... It's like a disease lol. I just can't help myself!
😆Edited by Booteefool - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Booteefool

Well being an adherent SaHil/SurVir fan I just can't help but to watch QH3... It's like a disease lol. I just can't help myself!
😆

Hi five we are in this together ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm warning you guys; don't. We all know how season 3 is going to end judging by season 1 and 2. You're going to get attached to characters and couples and they're going to end up getting murdered or seperated by Tanveer...
siyasharma94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mine..jb tk surbhi nd kvb r the part of ths shw i will watch..
Excited for season3..   ðŸ˜³
sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh NO I doubt I will be able to go through another heartbreak first ksg left then my fav asya died wow that was a major heartbreak n  now rehaan is gonna be dead as well😲😭😭
Can't bear other heartbreaks 
But I'm sure to be on this forum coz I can't stay away from the lovely stories forum members write😊  
A request to all sehaan ff/ss/os writers plz continue writing more on them coz tho sehaan won't be there but I'm sure sehaan fans would love reading them😃
fungirl09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I will continue once they keep Aahil & Sanam.
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONU2408

till nw i m cnfused tht i should watch qh3 or nt..😕.at 1st my heart break whn ksg lft,thn asya death,thn sahil stry butcherd-ahil bcm dumbo,& nw sehan...rehans death....i dnt knw eithr i m happy 4 billi's death or sad 4 rehan..😭...i m a loyal fan of qh 4m 1st epi...i m too much addicted with qh toquit...nw i m frustrated🤔

according to urlremoved article stry move new location means nt in bhopal...aditi will be main vamp...is tht mean we dnt get any single moment of sahil convo abt ths happenings-a guilt ridden ahil-sahil undrstanding-thr little junoon rmnce,a little break 4m kala jadu...😡we hv 2 c ths continuatn of polygamy...🤢,sanam turn a new dilshad😒or get little break 4m ths emotnal torture...😵

sm1 updt tht e24 sgmnt shw a headline new male lead of surbhi...😛is tht 4 seher...i mean after revenge thy cn shw seher or sent her smwhre...if seher stay nw male lead 4 her or a new angle 4 sanam...dnt knw...

how many of u continue qh3...

Depending if they use the twist hitler didi had. But I'm unsure I may just keep up through the mini videos on YouTube
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am going on a break for now
They say it will be a new story but it will be the same that we got in QH1 n QH2

In QH3 SaHil will face endless problems and have numerous MUs because of Sannu n Tannu Jr
After almost 18 month of suffering there will be a ray of hope That they will be happy but then history will repeat itself Then QH 4 will start with "New Story"

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
may be it will be like punar vivah 2, fresh and new story, well I have a doubt on their creativity ...🤢
i don't know if I will watch, i will be curious but i don't want to get attach anymore. I will but since QH1 and Asya's death, i immunized now with Gul and co.