-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Illuminated 

----
Heyyy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYY!! HugHugHug

Hope you have an amazing day and a funfilled year ahead of you. May you also get EVERYTHING you wish for! Big smile

Love,
Saraa.

----

Gift:

Perfect Groom for Pooja:

---
I would wanna see what Pooja and Ahem's couple would be like! LOL In my opinion, they make the PERFEEECTT couple! Dancing
-----

BubblyR

Hey Poo,

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day. Best wishes for the day and year ahead. Hope that all your wishes are fulfilled and may god bless you with health, wealth and prosperity.

Have a great birthday and eat loads of cake. Enjoy & have a great time.

Ridz.

Groom for Poo:

Honestly, I had a hearty laugh going through the options ROFL... too good.
Okay, So i don't know exactly but I'd choose Jalal for the simple reason as he was a powerful king with super strong personality and Poo moderates that section .. toh they meet more often, infact everyday LOLLOL aur kya bolu? that's all. Tongue

WinterGreen

Happy birthday Pooja Hug Hope you have an awesome day with chocolates,cakes and everything nice :D 

-Abhi

Perfect groom for Poo is Naitik from YRKKH because he would be an ideal husband who will always take care of her and will accommodate her every wish Approve

Gitanjali
CC: hinz, -Misek-

Wishes for Poo

Dearest Poo
First of all I keep calling you strict all the time so thank you for not getting offended at this continuous pjLOL Before I wish you I want to tell you that you are not strict but one of the sweetest people I ever met on IF. I love your sense of humour. You can make the most serious of people smile. Always stay this wayHug

Many many happy returns of the day Poo. May God bless you and all your wishes come true.. Enjoy your day and always keep smiling but but ...at least for today let the JA forum have funEvil Smile

Yes I am going to keep calling you strict . You are stuck with itLOL

Ok so Simmy wanted us to select a groom for you and she gave us a list. But ots too difficult to choose for you . How should your grrom be? He should be sweet like you and a little strict too soLOL So I will choose Jalal for he is sweet, loving and caring and also he he is strict on his principles. All others on the list are either too sweet or too tough in my openionLOL

Once again wishing you a very very happy birthday Poo

Munnihydrebad 

Simmo Msg for PooDka

PooDka ka janamdin and main yahan nahin hoon, but koi na my wishes are always with you  re HugHug Wish you a very Happy wala budday PooDka, my partner in crime for BAG ROFL 

You know, me loves you soo much because of which I was watching denimsa ka fifty shades  Wink well. ONLY for youROFL  You are such a hyper girl, your brain processes at light speed, your witty words and names for different characters, like didi bhaiyya is iconic ROFL you are the CEO of our DC , your gyan bhare shabd as Poo Maata, your talli one liners as PooDka and your super sensible baatein as Poo are all what makes your our PooDka . I thought of making a denimsa siggie for you, but koi na, aane kay baad I will pakka. 

Chalo now let me wish you properly.  Embarrassed

Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday PooHug May all your wishes be fulfilled, may all your dreams come true. May you have loads of happiness, good health, peace, love and friendship  in life. May you celebrate many more wonderful buddays with friends and family and with all cute guys on celluloid Embarrassed N;joy your birthday with loads of candles and tonnes of cakes and innumerable gifts and wishes .

Happy Birthday Once again Hug

P.S: to the birthday crew, go all out and chun chun kay badla lena meri taraf se. specially with a script on 50 shades of Denimsa . I miss being part of the thread, but do make it dil khol kay, she will love it , just doesn't accept it WinkROFL

Lots of Love and Hugs*Hug
Moo 

Ps Can you please select one name from the list below giving at least one reason for him to be a PERFECT Groom for PooTongue

-- of course Denimsa ROFL you know the reason, 50 shades of Denimsa lol LOL

Can you please select one name from the list below giving at least one reason for him to be a PERFECT Groom for PooTongue

- I know my PooDka very well, but she is no madran day Paanchali so I can's pick 5 of these and since l have to pick one, it has to be the extra sweet, slightly naughty, thoda sa badmaash, thodi sharaarat Denimsa doing little scenes of FSOD ROFLROFL because PooDka has a huge special crush on denimsa and you all know that Day Dreaming

Edited by -Misek- - 11 February 2015 at 1:28pm

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Jyo
Birthday Msg for Pooja 

Poo Many many happy returns of the day Hug .. May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love happiness and success in life StarStarStarStar .. Enjoy your day to the fullest and may you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career ...

Its awesome to have you as a friend right from those Geet's Devils Den days when I remember how we used to drool over MSK for hrs and you used to drop in to give us a wake up call about the nonsense that they are dishing out ROFLROFL .. After that its always a pleasure working with you in both the Zee TV forums currently .. In fact sometimes I wonder tum nahin hoti toh QH and JA forum kids plus mera kya hota ROFL... Always loved the way you have a rationale view point towards everything , it just makes my job easier Big smile .. On your birthday , I will just wish that you remain the same with your great sense of humour and dedication towards whatever you take up Hug...You have been a great friend and my perfect partner in crime in Zee TV forums for over a year now HugHug

A Gfit for u Embarrassed

http://i.imgur.com/6xaU6Br.jpg

I think Jalal of Jodha Akbar is perfect Groom for our Poo simple because She is as royal as Jalal in her thoughts Big smile.. And I know she has a secret love for Jalal too errr WinkEvil SmileLOLLOL

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : -Misek-
Sent : February 02 2015 at 8:49am
-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
 FrozenSnow 

Birthday message for her

Pooja, wishing you very Happy Birthday. You may receive all the best in the world and may the good god shower all his blessings on you. Well we do not know much about each other but I hope I get a chance to work with you in CC team. But yes there's one thing that is common between us and that is we both love Rahul Dravid a lot EmbarrassedHeart. And a small gift from me. I hope you like it. Enjoy the day to the fullest Smile

Lots of love, Kalyani

Can you please select one name from the list below giving at least one reason for him to be a PERFECT Groom for PooTongue

Senior Inspector Daya (CID), because she's tough but since we have not work together I can't say much. But she an amazing person like Daya sir

A small gift from my side

P.S.: - Direct link if not able to view the image: - http://i.imgur.com/9WetvCL.jpg

BabbaR_SheR

Pooja di you are amazing CC,awesome DT and an amazing person.As much as i get to know you ,you are so calm...i hope you areShockedLOL.May God blesses you with all the happiness you deserve and you desire,many many returns of the day,Happy Burthday.

God bless you

Loadsa love
Reet

drashtifan1 

Happy birthday, Pooja! I hope you have a grand celebration and an extraordinary day! May you have many more special days to come.
-Priyal

Edited by -Misek- - 17 February 2015 at 11:27am
-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
 Yuvika_15 

Happy Birthday Poo! Hug
Wishing you a very happy birthday hun!
Hope u have a wicked day and have lots of fun too!
Best wishes

Yuvika

Ans to question:

Naitik... becos I find him boring... one that puts u to sleep...while poo is the complete opposite so might just bring the necessary spice into his lifeLOL

Preternatural 

Happy Birthday, Poo Hug 

Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year with joy and you've made this world a better place. Make every day of your life and every candle count. Have a delightful birthday. I wish all your dreams come true as you walk on your path. Count your blessings day by day, realize there are more than years in your life! So, celebrate your day!

I don't know whether you like chocolate or not... but I do so a chocolate cake for you. 

Lots of love,
Aabray.

Edited by -Misek- - 17 February 2015 at 11:31am
-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
 OtakuGirl-Debo 

Hey Pooja Happy Birthday..many many happy returns of the day...may God always bless you..have a wonderful life ahead..Smile

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Team A:

Fawad Khan
Shehryaar  MunawarSiddiqui
Ruslaan Mumtaz
Iqbal Khan
Zaroon Hussain
Haider Junaid
Aaliyaan Choudhry
Khalil Masood
Sahir Ahmed
Asad Ibrahim
Jalal Azeem

Team B:

Rahul Dravid
Kunal Karan Kapoor
Mishal Raheja
Harshad Chopda
Dhruv Goyal
Viraj Khanna
Titu Gangwal
Ranveer Singh Rathore
Neil Shetty
Kavi Rathi
Rithvik  Modi

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
                                     Poo ka ideal Var from our HATKE Nazar 

Var list 

1) Naitik (YRKKH)

2) Suraj (DABH)

3) Senior Inspector Daya (CID)

4) Prem (Sasural Simar Ka)

5) Ahem (SNS)

6) ACP Pradhyuman (CID)

7)JALAL (JodhaAkbar)

Groom Choices 

illuminated.
Perfect Groom for Pooja:

---
I would wanna see what Pooja and Ahem's couple would be like! LOL In my opinion, they make the PERFEEECTT couple! Dancing

18shabbo
ACP Pradhyuman (CID)

Sexylicious. 
I pick Jalal for her LOL

VishaD. 
I go for Munna aka Naitik for Poo would be an ever loving husband through good and bad Big smile

-Deepzz- 

I choose Naitik aka Munna  coz their prem will last for ever Big smile . YRKKH will remain forever on air  with Naksha growing up to be another Munna...and so forth.Generations will come and go..so will Munna-Poo AmarPrem. ROFL 

Spell0fJoy 
Senior Inspector Daya (CID)
Many members are scared of her DT Notes in Chat Club forum and avoid bashing the celebs LOL

somergasm. 
Poo's ideal groom : Ahem from SNS. Don't even ask me why.ROFL

Edna_Philip 
Suraj (DABH)

harith25 
Her perfect match would be ACP Pradhyumnan-- * both strict officers LOL

Gitanjali- 

Ok so Simmy wanted us to select a groom for you and she gave us a list. But ots too difficult to choose for you . How should your grrom be? He should be sweet like you and a little strict too soLOL So I will choose Jalal for he is sweet, loving and caring and also he he is strict on his principles. All others on the list are either too sweet or too tough in my openionLOL

-Priii- 

5) Ahem (SNS)

Yuvika_15 

Naitik... becos I find him boring... one that puts u to sleep...while poo is the complete opposite so might just bring the necessary spice into his lifeLOL

FrozenSnow 

Senior Inspector Daya (CID), because she's tough but since we have not work together I can't say much. But she an amazing person like Daya sir

Jyo
I think Jalal of Jodha Akbar is perfect Groom for our Poo simple because She is as royal as Jalal in her thoughts Big smile.. And I know she has a secret love for Jalal too errr WinkEvil SmileLOLLOL

Munnihydrebad 

of course Denimsa ROFL you know the reason, 50 shades of Denimsa lol LOL

BubblyR

Honestly, I had a hearty laugh going through the options ROFL... too good.
Okay, So i don't know exactly but I'd choose Jalal for the simple reason as he was a powerful king with super strong personality and Poo moderates that section .. toh they meet more often, infact everyday LOLLOL aur kya bolu? that's all. Tongue

WinterGreen

Perfect groom for Poo is Naitik from YRKKH because he would be an ideal husband who will always take care of her and will accommodate her every wish Approve

Edited by -Misek- - 18 February 2015 at 8:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Shikhu sent the tags

i'll start making tags

Edited by hinz - 18 February 2015 at 10:59am

Go to top