Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What an idea sir jee.... nice idea of using 1 hr epi for damage

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
so nice move by cv's for making it half n hr...waise bhi Manik ka scene tha fir koi scene hi nahi tha...

so cmg to the episode... hmm...i m partially correct things r leading to hate track...which nandini will take decision bcz of all rantings by dimwit ppl...but she will trust manik...

n direct valentine's... koi plz KY2 waalon ka calender laao...

Aur I dint like that nyonika disclosed that Manik loves nandini... kya yaar...
cabir n navya were too good...
navya proposing nandini in manik style...:P

yaar kitne bloopers dikhaoge...
Nandu ko pic ke saath phn dediya...
par kya Kishwer ko Kapde change karne nahi bolsakte the...don't tell me ki uske Ghar Jane nahi mila

I just want to say that it was just a good move by showing half n hr episode... it was a nice epi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mujhe nahin lagta hate track hoga. with the precap they will fight for mani. they are trying to potray standing and fighting your battles yourself.

i think cid nandu is coming up. niyonika has to loose
sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thnk bcoz of d strike no..they hav split todays episode into two...u r r8 cvs v na had karte hai nandini ko ph dia to dia wo v selfie k sath 🤣 ...smwhre dwn d line i feel nandini wl prove manik is innocnt..lyk she wl hav to f8..its hr nature no... :D actuly i wnt fab4 to kno hw much she trusts manik n hw pure dre relasnship is...i dnt gt why dre needs to b ne hate track only...n why neonika is doing so?wt ds she wnt?...hope cumng episodes cn answer ths ques...
ashmitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fine..m ok with half an hour episodes..!!!
coming to the track..yeh nandu ko kya ho gaya hai..woh soch bhi kaise sakti hai ki manik killed soha..usko pataa hai ki when manik gets angry he becomes violent but that doesn't mean ki woh nyonika ko trust kare..aur gift ko publicly display karne ki kya zaroorat thi..doesn't she know..cops r searching for manik and fav 5 ko bataane ki kya zaroorat thi..and above all..yeh do teen logon ki baatein sun kar phir se manik se dur jaane ke baare mein kaise soch ssaktihai..how come..???? usne manik ki halat nahi dekhi kya jab she regained consciousness..woh kitna tensed tha and he also made it clear..it will hurt even more if she do anything wrong or walk out..nandu shouldn't do this..at least this time..no cvs..seriously..agar aapko ihu track dikhana hi hai toh yeh sab mat karwaao nandu se..think something else..it's a humble request..or else if ur mind doesn't work..then u may stalk our forum if u want..yess...kyunki humare forum mein new ideas aur talent ki koi kami nahi hai..but plzz nandu se aur sacrifice mat karwaao and manik ko aur torture mat karo..plzzz ..fed up..!! 😡
simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka3677

mujhe nahin lagta hate track hoga. with the precap they will fight for mani. they are trying to potray standing and fighting your battles yourself.

If they take that route then it will be fun to watch  and will watch  but the other way  don't  think can digest that.  
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tell me one thing...
aaj ka epi dekho kya?

tanshita171 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Y do I feel nandini n cabir (possibly even dhruv) would team up to prove manik innocent.. n in the process they would uncover the truth of soha being alive
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka3677

that is for sure... but i think sabki baatoh se nandu effect hogi
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandy_111

i thnk bcoz of d strike no..they hav split todays episode into two...u r r8 cvs v na had karte hai nandini ko ph dia to dia wo v selfie k sath 🤣 ...smwhre dwn d line i feel nandini wl prove manik is innocnt..lyk she wl hav to f8..its hr nature no... :D actuly i wnt fab4 to kno hw much she trusts manik n hw pure dre relasnship is...i dnt gt why dre needs to b ne hate track only...n why neonika is doing so?wt ds she wnt?...hope cumng episodes cn answer ths ques...

nyonika got a chance for the first time... or else every time manik is at winning end so how she ll lose this chance now she ll portray infront of him that she is doing a favour later when she needs she all ask from manik
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashmitaa

fine..m ok with half an hour episodes..!!!
coming to the track..yeh nandu ko kya ho gaya hai..woh soch bhi kaise sakti hai ki manik killed soha..usko pataa hai ki when manik gets angry he becomes violent but that doesn't mean ki woh nyonika ko trust kare..aur gift ko publicly display karne ki kya zaroorat thi..doesn't she know..cops r searching for manik and fav 5 ko bataane ki kya zaroorat thi..and above all..yeh do teen logon ki baatein sun kar phir se manik se dur jaane ke baare mein kaise soch ssaktihai..how come..???? usne manik ki halat nahi dekhi kya jab she regained consciousness..woh kitna tensed tha and he also made it clear..it will hurt even more if she do anything wrong or walk out..nandu shouldn't do this..at least this time..no cvs..seriously..agar aapko ihu track dikhana hi hai toh yeh sab mat karwaao nandu se..think something else..it's a humble request..or else if ur mind doesn't work..then u may stalk our forum if u want..yess...kyunki humare forum mein new ideas aur talent ki koi kami nahi hai..but plzz nandu se aur sacrifice mat karwaao and manik ko aur torture mat karo..plzzz ..fed up..!! 😡

calm down girl...n i think u shud read my post which I made in morng thr I cleared the tracks... i m sorry I can't type that much bcz i m from cell...post name is Ohh yes...i think I cracked the code... do check this post u ll get some idea of hate track...