Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

A Chill Pill Please :) My thoughts on Kyra on page 3 Request on page 4

ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A Chill Pill is really required . 😆

I have been reading a lot of posts/articles and off course a lot of different opinions about Taher leaving the show . All this when Taher and Aneri have themselves already been telling us in their off screen videos that it's a twist to spice up the show .

When I read the TOI article my concern was that how would it look if Viraj is shown to once again not take up /face challenge and flee from the situation.. However not once any of the articles /videos even hinted about Taher leaving . "Male lead replaced "is very misleading as headline I agree but we cannot just go by that and ignore the main content of article and also what the actors themselves have been saying

More importantly if you are a fan and you ignore what the actors have been saying that would not be fair to them right ? In all videos I have seen, Taher seems almost delighted with Mishkat's entry⭐️😆 .

NAUC  creative team has always surprised us with their dealing in the story line .Even when a track becomes predictable their handling has most of the time been like a bouncer to us and most of the time has been  really interesting  We may /may not agree to a track However the story /plot is the creative's prerogative . Whether we like or not is our choice 

We cannot expect only black and white right ?.Life has to come with  shades of Grey .

For a triangle to form. It cannot be done overnight . Nisha and Kabir have to be friends ,share a close bond only then jealousy will make sense .For all this Viraj and Nisha have to be apart . He cannot be jealous or possessive just on seeing Nisha talking to someone .else

THAT is what will make the show more interesting . Even as a Niraj fan a monotonous and predictable love story with Chat pyar, patt mangni /shaadi THAT cannot be interesting . IMPOV

Here's wishing all fans of NAUC a lot of good , balanced episodes  and a delightful journey together . Cheers 😆
Edited by ShilpiK21 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Cheers Shilpi! Nothing to add..😊 You said it all!
ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Cheers Shilpi! Nothing to add..😊 You said it all!

Thanks Shweta ..😆
davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You put down everything Shilpi. . . Cheers!!!👏 😃
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post shilpi😊
ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Originally posted by: davearcha

You put down everything Shilpi. . . Cheers!!!👏 😃

Cheers to all of us .👍🏼 😆
ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dazzlerruhi

Thanks for the post shilpi😊

Aww thanks Manasa  🤗
Nila95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I agree you said it all. Thank you
Gautamyagya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such posts brings so much positively where negative thoughts are going on. This is all people its clear nice post 😊Edited by bhagya25 - 9 years ago
neetr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the post...well said.👏