Confusing character of Sara on SSK

Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What is actually is Sara character black magic women or naagin ????

http://colors.in.com/in/news/roli-turns-to-voodooism-to-break-bhardwaj-family-2636.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Premarlove455 thumbnail
Or at last we all going to find that she is alien ghost 😕
Lol alien ghost 🤪
🤣
As in the article and one the interview Sara said the views will
See something "new"
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
definitely its something new because she is the first naagin who can read people mind with touch ðŸ˜† and also she will be da first naagin who will do black magic  😆😆😆😆.i thik her power is not that powerful so she doing this black magic lol lol.
reshmi sharma is such an stupid women even ekta kapoor is far better then her 😕 never thought i will say that 😡😡😡😡😡.
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Same here hate ekta kapoor shows and movies r just rubbish.
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suhanakkt

definitely its something new because she is the first naagin who can read people mind with touch ðŸ˜† and also she will be da first naagin who will do black magic  😆.i thik her power is not that powerful so she doing this black magic lol lol.
reshmi sharma is such an stupid women even ekta kapoor is far better then her 😕 never thought i will say that 😡.

Agreed! Rashmi always give villains main story and then later makes them into a permanent member of bw dumbo family. Remember jhanvi? Why the hell is she still there? She should go back to dr rora I hate seeing her potato face ðŸ¤¢
I Still can't forget she tortured roli and then didn't even apologise😡
At least ekta gives romantic scenes to her leads plus they do consummate.
here rosid have been married for 4 ssk years (including 2 yr leap) and still no suhaagraat. I mean W*F? Sid's love for roli only shows when they're separated. What about when they're together??? Love gayab?
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Walt-

Agreed! Rashmi always give villains main story and then later makes them into a permanent member of bw dumbo family. Remember jhanvi? Why the hell is she still there? She should go back to dr rora I hate seeing her potato face🤢
here rosid have been married for 4 ssk years (including 2 yr leap) and still no suhaagraat. I mean W*F? Sid's love for roli only shows when they're separated. What about when they're together??? Love gayab?

agree she isn't powerful thatswhy use black magic .rosid r just frnds ..in seperation he doesn't feel anything for her .acc to new article ,she'l stay in bw that mean for sid ,roli is jhumki & doing black magic like sara told him .he loves new face roli so doesn't wanna believe on real roli ,,
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Walt-

Agreed! Rashmi always give villains main story and then later makes them into a permanent member of bw dumbo family. Remember jhanvi? Why the hell is she still there? She should go back to dr rora I hate seeing her potato face ðŸ¤¢

exactly what the hell janvi is here for and u know what most disgusting janvi never ever apologies to roli neither any of her family member behalf of her did.this BW family has double standard and i hate it.
forget about suhag raat and other what about soul to soul connection ?i really wanted to ask sid did he connect soul to soul with fake one?he might got soul to soul connection with everyone else except real roli thats why he just insulting shurti even raise his hand .so irritating now days simar even better then sid .she used to so irritating but nowdays for the first tym i feel little bit sorry for her.yes little bit because she is still irritating she hide the truth because of that vaishnavi were killed poor soul.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sheetian mean devil xD whoo knows even her dont know..
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suhanakkt

exactly what the hell janvi is here for and u know what most disgusting janvi never ever apologies to roli neither any of her family member behalf of her did.this BW family has double standard and i hate it.
forget about suhag raat and other what about soul to soul connection ?i really wanted to ask sid did he connect soul to soul with fake one?he might got soul to soul connection with everyone else except real roli thats why he just insulting shurti even raise his hand .so irritating now days simar even better then sid .she used to so irritating but nowdays for the first tym i feel little bit sorry for her.yes little bit because she is still irritating she hide the truth because of that vaishnavi were killed poor soul.

I have always wanted all of bw family to die but it never happens😡 
Mataji has been given a little role in this but MJ my favourite is missing. 

I can't forget about sr its a long lost dream ðŸ˜­ huhu
soul to soul connection has gone maybe this sid is now nagraaj lmao😆

simar is ok but dipika still only has one expression ðŸ¤£