Suhani Si Ek Ladki

yuvani ff : haan mujhy bhi hogya

yusu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
okay so here i am with my another yuvani story . shows track but my way..

story would be having few parts and i hope i am able to complete it, like seriously i am the worst when it comes to updating stories.
koi ni ill still try.. i am gonna give what cvs should have shown

suhani si ek ladki
          " haan mujhe bhi hogya"

yuvraj stood beside his car folding his arms and looking irritated as hell, his mind was literally abusing his ownself for actually thinking that he loved this piece of shit. while somya deliberately acted to fall and shout , yuvraj looked towards her "stop this freak show somya, all this can make suhani a fool but not me" somya stood up getting caught "itna jaantay ho mujhy yuvraj?" she smiled and came towards yuvraj literally throwing herself on him while he gritted his teeth and pushed her back "ENOUGH ! somya dont you dare , you are sick and you need treatment" he moved ahead pushing her out of his way and walking straight on the empty road. while somya felt defeated and punched the air "mai bhi dekhti hoon yuvraj , tum mujhysy kitna dur reh saktay ho"

meanwhile yuvraj walked seriously diturbed in his life and feeling hopeless "kaha tha suhani ko aek bar chup ni reh saki, agr chup reh jati toh hum akelay time spend karpatay " he stopped thinking what he said and than answering himself "maa bhi toh yahi chahti thi par nahi suhani ka demag toh " he stopped thinking the accurate word for her brain "bachay ka demag hai, she cant understand wrong , its everything good for her. par mai ni bta sakta, ku?" he questioned himself "ku ki bas ni bta sakta , reason ni pata. aur suhani naraz mai aur khud saurabh bhaiya kay sath chali gai i mean whats wrong with her?" suddenly yuvraj phone buzzed and it was sharad "agaya bhabhi kay chamchay ka phone"   yuvraj picked it up and it was his maa "yuvraj betay kahan ho?"

yuvraj sighed "maa woh maneka ki tbiat thori kharab hogai thi bs arahy hn "
"acha yuvraj suhani say baat karana?" this made yuvraj's world rotate a whole 360 angle , it literally rotated "yuvraj suhani say baat kara na" yuvraj came out of his trance "maa suhani toh apkay sath thi na" and this made pratima to lose her balance when sharad held her for support "ni yuvraj wo toh tum logo kay sath anay wali thi na"
yuvraj gulped down his fear, looked here and there like suhani would somehow pop up but no she didnt "par usnay somya ko kaha tha kay wo saurabh bhaiya kay sath aye gi wo gai kaha"
pratima rudely "pata ni bachi kaha chali gai yuvraj wo tumhari zimedari hai na? abhi tak phone bhi ni kia usnay kaha hogi " she was angry on him for being so careless
"maa acha mai call karta hoon ill call you agr 10 minute mai pata na chala toh ill go back home"

he ended the call and put his hand on his forehead "kaha chali gai suhani" he called at her number but it was switched off "shit phone bhi off hai" he worriedly with shaking hands dialed the home number and it was not working too , yuvraj was about to throw his cell in frustration when saurabh phone came "yuvraj mainay sexena ko phone kardia hai he will check while you try calling suhani"
yuvraj who was almost ready to cry "her phone is off bhaiya"
"par yuvraj wo reh kaisay gai usnay mujhy kaha tha she will come with you"
yuvraj got stunned "but usnay somya ko kaha tha kay wo apkay sath aye gi somya just told me " and after saying this he realised putting 2+2 together = he shooked his head "somya" he said that filth name and was about to go in a bull mode towards her but stopped when he heard ..

suhani struggled when texi driver tried to kiss her , suhani shouted on the peak of her voice "bachaooo"
she was punching the driver on his shoulder but he was too strong ,he ripped suhani's clothes from right arm while his nail scratched her skin and pushed her on the road ,suhani fell and moved back sobbing "dekho paas mat ana" she was moving back "hum keh rahay hain ,hum shadi shuda hain please humay chordo" she begged . but the driver who was full of lust came closer and was about to grab suhani's dupatta and suhani just closed her eyes in fear when like after 5 seconds nothing happened she while sobbing opened her eyes to see that his hand was in someones grip , she looked up to see yuvraj holding his wrist in way to break it ,his eyes full of rage , his jaw tightly clenched
suhani cried "yuv.. yuvraj"
she called him ...

yuvraj stood staight held the drivers collar and pulled him towards the texi and dumped his face in the car's screen , suhani just gasped seeing how yuvraj was beating him, he deserved it , her eyes widened with fear when the driver get hold of the stick and striked it at yuvraj's arm . suhani shouted "yuvrajjj" .. yuvraj blocked the second strike and punched his face twice .. the driver touched his face to feel it was bleeding and ran in opposite direction . yuvraj saw suhani who was crying , suhani saw yuvraj and the next second both walked towards eachother just to stop inches away , breathing heavily . suhani cryingly was about to say something when yuvraj hugged her , first suhani closed her eyes feeling secure in his arms and than she hugged him back ..

end

precap: its yuvraj vs somya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow , yush
What an amazing start...👏👏
I wish this had happen on the show as well..
Bt anywayz...
Love the way yuvraj was irritated by soumya..and actually voiced his irritation...😃 
And damn...yuvraj saving suhani...I so wish..bt I think it is to good to be true...😆
Yuvani hug at the end and that also yuvraj initiated first... 😆😆Hayeh...when this kind od scene will shown on show as well..
Precap: Interesting cant wait...😲😃😆

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If only...

Great start Yush.   I just wished CVs had taken it in this direction!   Wouldn't it be a treat if Yuvraj could have pieced all that together AND saved Suhani in the process!
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
good one. we were expecting something like this in the episode.but didnt get...
rumu thumbnail
wow !!! Yush...
great story...Actually we all wanted to watch something like this..but no problem..u are full filling our wish..thanks a lot😃
will wait for the next update..
sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nyccc part dear plz update next part soon
qwerty012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wish ur CV for our SSEL.. Mindblowing ff after an worst episode to lift my mood.. Thank u:)
Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kya socha tha Kya dekhna chaha...par kya hogaya.
Beautifully written Yusra 👍🏼 amazing start...wish CV's had stolen your FF.  
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesone... it would have been great if yuvraaj had saved her .. but...
Anyways.. nice work.. plz continue
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved it Yush... Put a smile on my face! 
Now this is how everything should have played out!!!