Posted: 9 years ago

Randhir never restricted himself from doing anything bad for his revenge . Sanyukta has not let him fulfill his wish of destroying Renuka Sanyal so his new target was agarwal family .He did everything to destroy Sanyukta s dream and atlast a situation came that when she was thrown out of her fathers factory .She tried and tried but did not succeed .She started lacking courage to fight the world.

Here parth was getting fed up of daily stupidity doses of vidhushi . She had always been desperate for money but now she was  turning into worst. Her stupid fight with ishika had dragged him and sanyukta into a great trouble.His and sanyukta s posters were covering the whole F.I.T.E.  Vidhushi did not believed the posters but there was something different with parth.He always knew that vidhushi was totally different from her but these posters drag his attention towards Sanyukta .and yes it was totally correct that He was very same to sanyukta. They have always understood each others silence.

And that was it .Parth started giving attention to sanyukta .Sanyukta was feeling solace in his company. Sanyukta felt happy with him .They started sharing their worries with each other.They guided each other very well. Situations started turning in their favour .Sanyukta got her position in her dad s company .She gave full credits to parth as he was the one who encourage her at each step.as he was the one who stood beside her .She took him out for dinner that night .Parth had purchased an engagement ring for her. He had decided to propose her that night .Sanyukta looked a doll in her attire which had been obviously gifted by parth.Parth was also no less.

Their dinner was going well .They were very comfortable .Guessing it was the right time parth bend on his knees and placed the ring infront...

Vidhushi: stop ๐Ÿ˜ก .

Parth:what yaar vidhushi ,u promised me not to disturb until I finish the story.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Vidhushi: ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กI told u that baby wants to listen a story .i was expecting a soft story not a dark one that blows my sleep so away .

Parth:he he๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vidhushi:  I hate u.

Parth :(cuddling close to her)Every night I recite a story which is all happy happy so this time I decided to make it different.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vidhushi:SHUT UP.i just hate u.

Parth: but I luv u and baby .Vidhushi after arpita s death the one who made me fall for someone again was only u.I love u from the bottom of my heart .u are the only lady in my life .haa if she(pointing towards her 8 month old sollen belly) is also a girl then there will be two ladies in my life but never any one else.

Vidhusi :๐Ÿ˜ณawww I love u too parth. But never ever dare to recite such a story again . chalo lets sleep .

Gn

Parth :vidhushi

Vidhushi :hmm

Parth:( was in a mood of teasing her)What if sanyukta had not tied me rakhi .

V:๐Ÿ˜กI would have killed u

P:what if

V:I am preponing sanyukta randhir wedding .its tomorrow now

a/n :guys just a small attempt .do give ur views.

yes ek baat like bhi kar dena.mere post par jo like karte hai wo comment nahi karte aur jo comment karte hai wo like nahi karte. plzz dono karna๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sweetastha - 9 years ago
Originally posted by holysoul

so cute ...yr ...

thankyou ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ohh so Parth was telling story to Vidhushi throught the OS.
Vidhushi' reaction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
A very cute os on Vidarth and Sandhir together.
Awesome
Nice try 
Loved vidushi s reaction ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks for the pm 
Starting gave me heart attack
Bt ending was perfect

Really it was very cute

Totally different

Loved it

Love u
Keep smiling
Wow superb ya๐Ÿ‘...
I was like what is going on and why is parth proposing sanyu๐Ÿ˜•???

Vidhushi's reaction was my reaction too๐Ÿ˜†...
Well bottom line loved it...

Conti soon...
Would really loved to read๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Love
Harshita
I was hell scared at first.. 
Omg. Then phew... It was just a story.. 
Last line drove me crazy.. 
It's exciting.. 
The next day is wedding.. Aww!! 
Nice concept.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by .chandu.parsh. - 9 years ago
really cute...
u scared me first...
bt then it was just a story ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by AlbusDumbeldore

Ohh so Parth was telling story to Vidhushi throught the OS.
Vidhushi' reaction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
A very cute os on Vidarth and Sandhir together.
Awesome

thankyou :)
Originally posted by nikita42

ahann suprb!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

thankyou nikita