Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Taha0023

Until now Niraj was not known they love each other.. Viraj was attracted to Aarti, So obviously there was some distance between them,,, but koun ULLU ne kaha ki duno ki bich Chemistry nehi thi ?😡

CVs khudh ki story ki khamiaa Taher pe maath daalo..CVs pehle to tum tumhara Gaya ki saath jo chakkar hein vo khatam karo.

NIRAJ need some spice to change their approach towards each other. As Taher said, Niraj is too realistic Boss and emplyee. 
In the last part of yesterdays episode, first time Nishu talk to Viru eye to eye . And yaahaa se shuru hoti hein NiRAJ love story. In my take, the love story just started, not ended.

Loved Kabir as well and he will the person, who will help to make and grow the love between NIRAJ...I think the chocholate boy  will stay long time, but he will not replace NIRAJ.

well said taha... even i feel the love story of niraj just started...!

CV's-gaya ka chakkar ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† khatam hone ka naam nahi lethi ðŸ˜†
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

So Viraj isn't goint to London? I don't see him deny that.

Yes taher didnt deny that point.. by showing passport in the pre-cap, it is pretty obvious that he is leaving to london...!

But in the latest promo, they showed only Nisha and Kabir but not Viraj...!this is what surprises me...!
even if the love story had a break, they could have shown viraj's Angry face in other part of promo... but they didnt?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dazzlerruhi

Yes taher didnt deny that point.. by showing passport in the pre-cap, it is pretty obvious that he is leaving to london...!

But in the latest promo, they showed only Nisha and Kabir but not Viraj...!this is what surprises me...!
even if the love story had a break, they could have shown viraj's Angry face in other part of promo... but they didnt?

Did the promo say it's a new love story? Kabir is entering Nisha's life and is going to make a difference, that's it. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I am asking this very humbly. 
What's chemistry? Seeing eye to eye and speaking. Looking good together? Doobi doobiying? Giving lectures? I mean..I am asking this seriously...I am not sarcastic.
Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dazzlerruhi

well said taha... even i feel the love story of niraj just started...!

CV's-gaya ka chakkar ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† khatam hone ka naam nahi lethi ðŸ˜†

I liked Kabir, but Niraj should not be replaced. Gaya ki bakhwas true nehi hona chai-e...
At this stage Niraj is in an unfair state because of Gaya... From there(an unfair state of mind) Nisha should not get another boyfriend, it will ruin the depth of Nisha character too...

Insan ko galtia hoti hein, gussa bhi atha hein... Viraj is not a super human... At this bad experience he is not seeing who is at fault . but gradually he will. When he will return he will see Nisha and Kabir as friends, he will be possessive and from their the story will bloom with all required spice.
Edited by Taha0023 - 9 years ago
AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes...if d article itself saying that viraj will go 2 london 4 a month...after a month he will return back ofcourse...it does nt mean that they r changing d lead...
Tab tak they will show kabir supporting nisha...and they will be gud frnds...and viraj jab wapis aayega..ye sab dekhega...tab hi to jealous hoga na...

eshasrk thumbnail
I had been thinking this for a while now that the show might take a small leap of a few weeks to a month. So yeah maybe he'll go to London for a month, but what happens with LA then ???? Gaya getting the responsibility again ????
So in this one month time Nisha and Kabir will become solid and then what will make Viraj return ????
The whole passport scene in yesterday's pre-cap has to make some sense nah or maybe Taher is taking a break or time out to finish pending work for FAN, coz the release is postponed Edited by eshasrk - 9 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The chemistry between a couple talks volume when both are in love. Here only Nisha, who keeps on repeating that she loves Viraj but CV'S decided the contrary for Viraj still they are good as a couple as we have seen in their dream sequences...
Now what more chemistry do they want?????
pallavibanerjee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
unbelievable!!!***cvs bhul rahe hai that the trps increased only after TAHER's entry...tahers fans are the ones who helped to get a lot of viewers for this show...do they really think changing the lead or getting another guy in nisha 'life they will gain trps????they are highly mistakenAll NIRAJ fans will stop watching the show ...yeah maybe Miskt's fans will join but i wonder if he has that many fans as opposed to our TAHER!!!**
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavibanerjee

unbelievable!!!***cvs bhul rahe hai that the trps increased only after TAHER's entry...tahers fans are the ones who helped to get a lot of viewers for this show...do they really think changing the lead or getting another guy in nisha 'life they will gain trps????they are highly mistakenAll NIRAJ fans will stop watching the show ...yeah maybe Miskt's fans will join but i wonder if he has that many fans as opposed to our TAHER!!!**

YA  mene bhi taher ke entry ke baad hi dekha enlog chemistry bathna denga tab to yaar humasa viru ko stuff banate he to kaisa hoga agar viru nahi hoga to i will not watch the show. sorry if iam rude from my words