Yuvraj, today you proved that you too think of her as a maid.

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Yuvraj Birla, on this day, you proved to us that you too, like the rest of your twisted family, also think of Suhani as nothing but your personal MAID/SLAVE/SERVANT!

You don't think of her as an equal because you deem her too dark to be your equal in looks, therefore, you think she is less human than you and your perfect looking family.  😡 Again, I will reiterate that Suhani's worth as a human being is not the same as say, a Soumya in Yuvraj's eyes!

Today, you were so FURIOUS, so ANGRY with your servant-wife for disobeying your ORDERS and telling her BFF about your picnic plans that you FORGOT to be HUMAN! Maybe wearing one of Salman Khan's Being Human T-shirts will work? What say?

It was all about how the Birla lordling, YUVRAJ was not taken seriously enough by his serf-wife, who obviously has signed a contract of obeisance and obedience by marrying him. Tell me something, Soumya spraining her ankle or Ankit barely uttering a para insulting her gets you going like a monkey with its tail on fire. You slap, run, slip and slide when the most insignificant things happen to her.

He doesn't think of her as an equal. He wants her to be his maid and bask in the glory of her love. Yes, he was so absorbed in his SELFISH ANGER, that he didn't give a SHIT about Suhani today. He truly shows more concern for Soumya than for Suhani. You can slap Ankit for Soumya, but not ask your wife the simple question, "What's wrong?". 😭😭

However, today your personal issues with Suhani overcame your "love" for her. You proved that you are a self-absorbed, egotistical man when seeing Suhani's stricken expression and disturbed countenance did nothing to quell your anger. Even the fiercest of tempers are quelled by the sight of seeing your loved one in duress, but your anger made you INSENSITIVE, NEGLIGENT and CARELESS about the woman you are supposed to love.😡

Anger is one's greatest enemy, and today, Dadi's Yuvraj won over Pratima's Yuvraj. 😭😭 Your anger defeated any love and concern you hold for Suhani. Not once did you ask her what she meant by the taxi driver's 'badmaashi'. She is suffering in silence. You did not even bother to find out what ACTUALLY transpired. You are in the dark about the fact that your WIFE was ALMOST RAPED, for heaven's sake!!

YUVRAJ DOES NOT EVEN KNOW! That is the biggest travesty of today's episode.

As always, the tragedy continues and Suhani suffers in silence...

Edited by clarity - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I encourage all to take to Twitter and demand that the channel & PH straighten this show out. A week ago he couldn't take it seeing her with a sprained ankle...seeing her fall...IDK what we saw today. I don't know that Yuvraj. Even Suhani was unrecognizable to me.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

I encourage all to take to Twitter and demand that the channel & PH straighten this show out. A week ago he couldn't take it seeing her with a sprained ankle...seeing her fall...IDK what we saw today. I don't know that Yuvraj. Even Suhani was unrecognizable to me.

I'm actually in the process of recovering my account and will be with you all shortly. 👍🏼
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: clarity

I'm actually in the process of recovering my account and will be with you all shortly. 👍🏼

OMG.
feminist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys I have out up a post please please comment and add your twitter handles show them the power of mocking us women
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: feminist

Guys I have out up a post please please comment and add your twitter handles show them the power of mocking us women

Adding mine now. 😃
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Last night I just went twitter crazy I couldn't even read any posts properly. Bt this is such an amazing post. I feel like crying abit just reading it. U know we joke about suhani being a maid bt never once did I truly see it like that she is just a girl who loved to do things for her family, cleaning up, cooking, making evry1 happy its not a crime. Its not something to look down upon most woman do this for their families and she did it happily. I will not be calling her that anymore it has left a very vile taste in my mouth now. Bt Yuvraj really no words for this guy besides I dnt think he can ever be redeemed in my eyes ever after that episode. The lack of concern, the ego, feeling like he wanted to be alone with snaky and suhani was butting in and not even bothering about suhani was just disgusting. His orders, his wishes, his needs, his this, his that oh my god I cnt take him anymore. How can any woman tolerate such a guy. He is probably worse or the same as that guy from doli armaano- the zeetv show. This guy I have always said this is uncivilized, he is a savage in sheep clothing, he is like a serpent waiting to attack(only suhani and her family) any minute he could turn truly evil on us. His upbringing camouflages what he truly is. U know why he and krishna dnt like each another its coz they the carbon copy of each another except 1 has no manners and the other has manners. That's why I have always appreciated krishna more his actions are as clear as day what u see is what u get he says what's on his mind without a care to the consequences. he does not hold back(only thing they messed up with the drug issue the way I see it he would nevr have done such a thing that sort of unhanded tactic would suit yuvraj's character more).   And him being with suhani is toxic for both of them coz the power she has given him has made him go mad, his sense of entitlement, his sense of only me has doubled coz of her love. This is the reason why even though he does not love her he wants her around to feed his ego, pamper him like a little baby and carter to his every need. U know why he has snoopy and sharad near him its coz they both are unconditional dogs they love him completely and both are inferior to him. He likes to have people around who are seen as less than him so he is glorified. Them being targeted for their weaknesses takes the heat of him and how useless he actually is. Coz if u think about it when he is compared to sharad the poor relative he would obviously come out looking like a shining star. And than his destiny was even better he got a dark wife who coz she is dark would always be looked down upon and he would be considered the best. Him and snaky are no different again they the carbon copy of each another.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh and he definitely, definitely does not see suhani as his equal or anything for that matter she is just an annoyance in his life who always bring trouble and which he has to'handle'. I think if 1 of his maids or a street person had told him that they had been manhandled he would have shown more emotion. Really emotions from him are not meant for suhani they reserved for his souyma.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Last night I just went twitter crazy I couldn't even read any posts properly. Bt this is such an amazing post. I feel like crying abit just reading it. U know we joke about suhani being a maid bt never once did I truly see it like that she is just a girl who loved to do things for her family, cleaning up, cooking, making evry1 happy its not a crime. Its not something to look down upon most woman do this for their families and she did it happily. I will not be calling her that anymore it has left a very vile taste in my mouth now. Bt Yuvraj really no words for this guy besides I dnt think he can ever be redeemed in my eyes ever after that episode. The lack of concern, the ego, feeling like he wanted to be alone with snaky and suhani was butting in and not even bothering about suhani was just disgusting. His orders, his wishes, his needs, his this, his that oh my god I cnt take him anymore. How can any woman tolerate such a guy. He is probably worse or the same as that guy from doli armaano- the zeetv show. This guy I have always said this is uncivilized, he is a savage in sheep clothing, he is like a serpent waiting to attack(only suhani and her family) any minute he could turn truly evil on us. His upbringing camouflages what he truly is. U know why he and krishna dnt like each another its coz they the carbon copy of each another except 1 has no manners and the other has manners. That's why I have always appreciated krishna more his actions are as clear as day what u see is what u get he says what's on his mind without a care to the consequences. he does not hold back(only thing they messed up with the drug issue the way I see it he would nevr have done such a thing that sort of unhanded tactic would suit yuvraj's character more).   And him being with suhani is toxic for both of them coz the power she has given him has made him go mad, his sense of entitlement, his sense of only me has doubled coz of her love. This is the reason why even though he does not love her he wants her around to feed his ego, pamper him like a little baby and carter to his every need. U know why he has snoopy and sharad near him its coz they both are unconditional dogs they love him completely and both are inferior to him. He likes to have people around who are seen as less than him so he is glorified. Them being targeted for their weaknesses takes the heat of him and how useless he actually is. Coz if u think about it when he is compared to sharad the poor relative he would obviously come out looking like a shining star. And than his destiny was even better he got a dark wife who coz she is dark would always be looked down upon and he would be considered the best. Him and snaky are no different again they the carbon copy of each another.

About the maid thing, I always felt like, just because Suhani is dark, does that mean the only way people can love her is by her being a people-pleaser? Look at RagMen, they don't do all this and nobody thinks they SHOULD do all this to be loved. With Suhani, I almost feel like they try to compensate for her being "dark" by turning her into the housemaid. I'm sorry, but from the beginning of the show, I never liked how Suhani became the BH maid. It felt as if the CVs were saying that if you're dark, you better be ready to bend over backwards to get love. 😡

@Bold- You know what, you hit the nail right on the head. People who are TOO similar usually don't like each other. For example, if two people like being the centre of attention, they won't like each other because they will see the other as a competitor. Yuvraj and Krishna are both angry, egotistical guys who blow their top without much provocation.

@bold2- Exactly. I said this on my post too, but Yuvraj is not someone who can have close relationships with people who are his equals. If you actually look at him as a person, he's a very egotistical guy who expects to be the DOMINANT one in every relationship. No wonder Sharad is his best friend and his other best friend is a dog. He's not too close to SaNuj 'cause he can't be the dominant one there. All he wants Suhani is to be his serf-wife. His dialogues in the past 2 days to her have all been about how she disobeyed him. Hello, you are not an actual prince, stop taking your name so seriously. And now that I think about it, I wonder why he wanted to marry someone like Soumya, 'cause he obviously wants someone who will worship his every word. Keeping that in mind, Suhani is the perfect doormat partner.