Posted: 9 years ago
ashanegi
24 minutes ago
And the search is still on:) @lostboy54
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Khatron Ke Khiladi @kkkOnColors 

Are you ready for another hour of action & stunts? Tune in to #KKKonColors now! @Nathalia_Kaur @har1603 pic.twitter.com/zImPBIvrzN

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Asha Negi retweeted

#Virgo love sleep. Nothing makes a Virgo happier than being in bed.

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
                         ASHA IN KKK6 - MY REVIEW (WEEK 2)

as the week goes by the stunts are getting more crazy . so i was guessing by the pic few days back that asha was doing some stunts which involved worms and insects and it indeed was . asha was laughing too much when rohit sir was making fun of nathalia's weird hindi . so she got punishment and for me the punishment looked even more yuck than thee first stunt done by harshad , rashmi and sana . so asha got the honour to find the names of the contestants who were about to do the stunt. i loved the way asha was kinda instructing harshad and rashmi during the stunts . 

then we had the competition of who can copy a female ghost's (chudail) laugh well . when it came to asha , she put one finger on her one ear . this is how everytime she does . does anybody remember nach baliye when after roshini se act , sajid sir asked ashvik to ham , asha did the same thing . well i won't be biased but i think ridhi did the best and i confess i love to hear hussain , ashish and chang's commentry on everything it's better than sana you see. then came the act , rohit sir explained it and asked them to take the puppets in their hand . i can see all were praying that miss "sadma" should not take their puppet . asha just closed her eyes in disappointment when she was selceted . it felt as if she is saying , shit man why i am selected out of all. well this is what she said before her act.

she was scared when nathalia went for the act , so much that she hugged ridhi for that . nathalia couldn't do it . the spinning was too much . when nathalia came out , asha was more scared seeing her condition , worms all over her body . then it was asha . this is second time in a row that the contestant who performed before asha  couldn't complete the task . first it was iqbal and now it's nathalia . this thing was noted by rohit sir too.

honestly speaking last week i felt that the asha's act needed the most strength , but the most dangerous was the act that ridhi , hussain and rakesh did . poor hussain was bleeding too . but this week out of all act , i felt  asha's act was most difficult . i mean that glass box was spinning like crazy and only 8 minutes were given with 3 locks and god knows how many bugs . i was pleasantly surprised when asha opened all the 3 locks . i mean i was expecting her to do 1 or max. 2 but woho she is exceeding everyone's expectations . girl power rules this week too.

now before going for the stunt , she was cursing herself for eating too much and now she will be spinning like a ball . that was really a negative point . the moment when all the bugs were poured in the box , she shouted at the top of her voice . i felt as if she threw away all the fears she had away and then she will do the stunt. after the stunt or rather i should say that much before the said time , she completed the task . take a bow negi . poor thing she vomited . but instead of calling a doctor or behaving like a sick child , she was smiling . what does she eat man.

2 things i noted that she shouted before the act and vomited after the act , inshort she didn't let anything come between her and her task . that's what you call determination . i remember that during SPA 2014 , when ashvik were performing an arieal act . the same thing happened with asha . rithvik was making fun of it . like asha eat too much and when she went upside down in the reharsal , she vomited . ah sorry guys , i can't get over ashvik . everything that ashvik do indiviually is somewhere connected to them being together.

again she is the performer and people bow down to her . i could hear hussain shouting  'superstar" for her . now i know why she is called with this name . rest all of the acts , she was an calm and silent viewer except for the time she was cheering , especially in ridhi's stunt . when rohit sir asked about whom she will miss if he/she gets eliminated , asha as innocent as she is doesn't wanted anyone to go . aww baby they have to go dear . rohit sir made fun of it saying that at the end asha will go , but i hope what he said comes true and asha remains till end . well another week got over andfingers crossed for next week . i think next week asha's stunt will be a water one or snake one , gut feeling.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mister Chang @MeiyangChang  

Errr! THAT didn't go well. Chalo, got the unique distinction of completing even that stunt which wasn't meant to be #KKKonColors @ColorsTV

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7  

@MeiyangChang lol Changu! Over enthu!!

Mister Chang @MeiyangChang  

@AshaNegi7 Kee karaan? Petrol khatam hi nai hoenda

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
For people who are on twitter.

Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans  

Ready to hear #AshaOnDrivetime with @RajBaddhan? Here's a great opportunity for all the fans'#KKKOnColorsWithAshaNegi

Embedded image permalink

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD 

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! Yes for me it's today coz I met my Valentine only today!! #CelebratingLove pic.twitter.com/Kk4V3I1kuo