Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think Pam told him when she said hang on RK. Lol, theres no way they can make such a big blooper

Tomorrow will be fun as her hero will fight and become friends w the goons as he is irritated by his lady love. I cant wait.

Film city is a lucky place for us lol
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I felt bad when he picked up her bag and took it upstairs. Thank God, he didn't take NIve's

Yeah and he was talking about being chivalrous.. Hehe, they r adorbs. Loved how he ate the same piece of cake that he fed her. The whole tree planting was so cute. I m falling more n more in love w them
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RonitPallaviNR

Yeah and he was talking about being chivalrous.. Hehe, they r adorbs. Loved how he ate the same piece of cake that he fed her. The whole tree planting was so cute. I m falling more n more in love w them

I want to see a calm huggg😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RonitPallaviNR

I think Pam told him when she said hang on RK. Lol, theres no way they can make such a big blooper

Tomorrow will be fun as her hero will fight and become friends w the goons as he is irritated by his lady love. I cant wait.

Film city is a lucky place for us lol

I'm sure they'll have a Aman bashing session in the car 😆
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
One hour never passed so early!
This week is going to be NeiRaLicious! <3
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
how i wished it was a 2 hrs episode...it was  excellent episode...in short to say Neiralicious episode...i want more FBs...longer ones
i have no words to define the episode...Neira just sizzle and burning my screens away...

sunny tai rocks it...

ranbir-shilpa-aarav love triangle is on the way...kitty wants shilpa to hook up with ranbir...now i know why kitty was being all mushy mushy with ragini...she has her own selfish motive...that is get shilpa married off to ranbir...she is going to create a siblings rivarly b/w aarav-ranbir

agam inviting ragini to US...could be a future track...ragini just to keep agam's heart...she says yes to the invitation...but indeed this track is on cards...something big will pull her to US...

poor Dr Aman...its high time they finish off the aman-ragini track...

nive is in her own delusional world that neil is hers...she is playing a smart game too...she knows if she reacts like ragini did 15 yrs back...she will loose neil...thus she is playing a smart game of handling the issue in a calm manner...though its written on her face...neil surrounded by ragini affects her

RK is here...what an entry...he came and brought us a journey through Neira's beautiful moment...when pam introduced nive to RK as roopali's sister...he got annoyed...i am sure he knows something about roopali and Neira's divorce...he doesn't seem to know suhani...i think coming days pam might introduce him to suhani through video call...we might get a hint...or maybe he knows abt suhani...but remains silent...maybe karan insist to him not to mention abt suhani to ragini...becos if karan knows abt suhani...i am sure RK knows abt suhani too...

Neira separated 15 yrs back and roopali died 15 yrs back...suhani is 16 yrs old...which means suhani is born after Neira's separation and division of kids...pam took care of neil's kids for 16 yrs...and this timeline is mention by RK himself...he waited 16 yrs for pam...lets wait and watch how it unfolds

the moment that really touched my heart...RK was telling Neira abt the coconut tree they planted 15 yrs back...neil had tears in his eyes while looking at ragini...the farmhouse really brought some beautiful memories that is painful for Neira now...but its a moment to cherish...

its not being fair to suhani...regardless whatever her mystery is...she is missing all the beautiful moments with her family..parents and siblings...which she has been yearning for 16 yrs...she would have seen her father's new side which she always yearned for...

Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Today's was one of THE best Episodes!!!❤️
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely episode...cant wait for the up coming episodes..!!😊
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree!!! One hour ended early😆
I am useless!!!!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

so true ..the one hour just flew away...loved the episode...neil so frustrated with aman around ragini,ragini not liking nivedita around nachiket..both riling the other up,pam is super scared of both of them getting back together and a delusional nivedita😆

am just getting an inkling that it will be aman himself who would blurt out the truth...he is unable to handle the pressure anymore😆

the way he said that if neil ever gets to know the truth...he will tear aman apart 😆