Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I loved the last two updates, it was a delightful to see that R&B was the sane one. Loved their banter during the lovemaking too. OH Nisha, you are casting a spell with your words. I think most people read this last chapter at least a few times. You keep outdoing yourself. I today recommended your story to my elder sister (she is just 2 years older then but she pretends its more than that, full of advice). She is snob in reading, just likes books of substance, no fluff, and romance books for her. She just texted me and said that she is hooked. I will feel as I have been given approval for something big in life.πŸ˜•

R&B is becoming more charismatic by each passing hour, he is understanding II needs, and he is even making notes to self, that's totally endearing. II must be realizing that he is mad about her, that's why he came and took care of her, even went to the event with her (totally out of his comfort zone), endured her tantrums rather emotional bursts, shopping and made her feel special. And sure he could go all the way, but he restrained as he wants her life.😳

II protective instincts will come in full bloom in front of Appa. She will defend him but will not offend appa's sensibilities.😭 And I think now appa will see firsthand that R&B is very integral for II's wellbeing.😊

Plz appa ab mane bhi jaoo! Appa knows he is the best but it's his pride that gotten hurt. His beautiful, intelligent daughter has fallen for an experienced, Punjabi, meat eating man ,comes from a scandalous family and most of all social strata is very defining.(I am over thinking about appa now as I bracing myself for a show down.

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I loved the last two updates, it was a delightful to see that R&B was the sane one. Loved their banter doing the lovemaking too. OH Nisha, you are casting a spell with your words. I think most people read this last chapter at least a few times. You keep outdoing yourself. I today recommended your story to my elder sister (she is just 2 years older then but she pretends its more than that, full of advice). She is snob in reading, just likes books of substance, no fluff, and romance books for her. She just texted me and said that she is hooked. I will feel as I have been given approval for something big in life.πŸ˜•

R&B is becoming more charismatic by each passing hour, he is understanding II needs, and he is even making notes to self, that's totally endearing. II must be realizing that he is mad about her, that's why he came and took care of her, even went to the event with her (totally out of his comfort zone), endured her tantrums rather emotional bursts, shopping and made her feel special. And sure he could go all the way, but he restrained as he wants her life.😳

II protective instincts will come in full bloom in front of Appa. She will defend him but will not offend appa's sensibilities.😭 And I think now appa will see firsthand that R&B is very integral for II's wellbeing.😊

Plz appa ab mane bhi jaoo! Appa knows he is the best but it's his pride that gotten hurt. His beautiful, intelligent daughter has fallen for an experienced, Punjabi, meat eating man ,comes from a scandalous family and most of all social strata is very defining.(I am over thinking about appa now as I bracing myself for a show down.

@bold - Yes that's another thing that got to me as well ! strange isn't it how even the mighty cant stand in the face of 'love'  ! Endearing it was. πŸ˜Š
@blue - True that!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi. Read liked all comments. Going back to sleep now. Bye.
kg1404 thumbnail
@ranu,
It's incredibly nice of you to have made that morning post. Touched. Thank you.
Software symphonies is , I reiterate , the only thread I am on. IF was not on my favourite list at all, just one of the links to visit, if I hv to kill time, up until SoSY. Hv a few posts here and there, very random in BALH and another JA, which I forgot to add previously.in fact, I hv not even made one single post in the banned word here up until N's thread. ( no surprises there, I told you all that I will not stop reading)
Books , good reading have been equally important as family is to me in my life .
I randomly, chanced upon SoSy in one of our family holidays around the christmas new year break, and soon , in fact, in a couple of days time, I realised that I was on to something special.
I felt compelled to interact, which I do not normally do , a little uncomfortable in general to be out expressing myself in public forums and plainly lazy . I was surprised to find myself posting here more , a thing I hv mentioned before too. I hv looked forward to the interactions every evening with all of you.
I do not understand to care about what generally happens in IF, So how can I start a new thread to mention that I differed with Nisha. I hv to do it here, right.?? I felt, these pages r incredibly special, the story , contents, the narrative style brilliant , it has no place for other things that I consider trivial,(right or wrong I do not know). I don't know, strongly felt that it should be much much above any of those insignificant trivialities like my daughter talking about cliques in school and the other banned word here, ha ha and that was the only point I thought I had to make, which I did too in more posts than one, before my much discussed last post. On that note, beware guys, tomorrow, somebody could turn up with an offer to N for SoSy as a movie script for its story and our reviews too , as the pages has all, it has a mind boggling story as it's center plot, a family appeal, gripping romance, tear jerkers, suspense, intense drama and comedy both in the story as well as in the comments/reviews. So only classy comments from my end from now on. I am laughing like mad as I am typing this.
I would not like to defend or attempt to justify the post I made. Too much has been already said on that . Definitely disturbs the flow of the story and we cannot allow that to happen another time again. Would appreciate , a request pl for you and N to understand, even if you do not agree.
Just would like to say, that it was incredibly , incredibly nice of you and Nisha to put your hands out reaching out this morning and that meant a lot to me,a connect beyond words. Happy to be bk . Missed you girls like crazy. ❀️
kg1404 thumbnail
N, my rhapsody review is on pg 78, in case u miss that. πŸ˜‰
kg1404 thumbnail
As usual, got the pg no wrong, it's on 75
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Hi. Read liked all comments. Going back to sleep now. Bye.

Sleep now, when u can...before R& B comes in the picture of your lifeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
kg1404 thumbnail
Transfer of Allegaince is rising up to a crescendo after the rhapsody!!Emotions palpable!! Time bomb ticking to explode any minute!! Words to be exchanged and the damage aftermath will take a long time to get erased!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adlin1784

I think i am again alone here like every night (but this tale is internationally followed so people are from everywhereπŸ˜‰)

Sorry i hope my previous posts don't look like complaints. I don't use emoticons (or very few) because i don't always really know their meaning (even in French in my texts). So maybe my posts sound dull or critical. That is not what i mean.

It is almost 11:30 pm here so i will go to find approximatively 10 more pages to catch up in the morning and 20+ in the evening.

Keep going with the great and unique writing you're doing Nisha.

no adlin u did not complain at all and NOBODY took it in any way other than you asking a question .. I try to login as much as possible US EST time.. between cooking,working and chauffeuring the kids ..
most folks are from India and the US ones also join later in the night.
You know I completely get that II staying in someones house is reckless and i think in one of the comments Nisha mentioned when it comes to herself she gets reckless .. in this case i think she wanted to get away ..
Your posts sound so Perfect i started using emoticons only starting Sosy πŸ˜†and what you described about ur town is very similar to ours and yes when you leave your home town you get more cautious for sure ..

I just checked the time in France is 1:06 am now :-( so hopefully you will read this when you wake up.

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg1404

@ranu,
It's incredibly nice of you to have made that morning post. Touched. Thank you.
Software symphonies is , I reiterate , the only thread I am on. IF was not on my favourite list at all, just one of the links to visit, if I hv to kill time, up until SoSY. Hv a few posts here and there, very random in BALH and another JA, which I forgot to add previously.in fact, I hv not even made one single post in the banned word here up until N's thread. ( no surprises there, I told you all that I will not stop reading)
Books , good reading have been equally important as family is to me in my life .
I randomly, chanced upon SoSy in one of our family holidays around the christmas new year break, and soon , in fact, in a couple of days time, I realised that I was on to something special.
I felt compelled to interact, which I do not normally do , a little uncomfortable in general to be out expressing myself in public forums and plainly lazy . I was surprised to find myself posting here more , a thing I hv mentioned before too. I hv looked forward to the interactions every evening with all of you.
I do not understand to care about what generally happens in IF, So how can I start a new thread to mention that I differed with Nisha. I hv to do it here, right.?? I felt, these pages r incredibly special, the story , contents, the narrative style brilliant , it has no place for other things that I consider trivial,(right or wrong I do not know). I don't know, strongly felt that it should be much much above any of those insignificant trivialities like my daughter talking about cliques in school and the other banned word here, ha ha and that was the only point I thought I had to make, which I did too in more posts than one, before my much discussed last post. On that note, beware guys, tomorrow, somebody could turn up with an offer to N for SoSy as a movie script for its story and our reviews too , as the pages has all, it has a mind boggling story as it's center plot, a family appeal, gripping romance, tear jerkers, suspense, intense drama and comedy both in the story as well as in the comments/reviews. So only classy comments from my end from now on. I am laughing like mad as I am typing this.
I would not like to defend or attempt to justify the post I made. Too much has been already said on that . Definitely disturbs the flow of the story and we cannot allow that to happen another time again. Would appreciate , a request pl for you and N to understand, even if you do not agree.
Just would like to say, that it was incredibly , incredibly nice of you and Nisha to put your hands out reaching out this morning and that meant a lot to me,a connect beyond words. Happy to be bk . Missed you girls like crazy. ❀️

I am glad to see the usual chatter feels more normal ..SoSy and this thread is my own private world and I enjoy reading comments/story and reviews ..its like the usual suspects should be there hain na :-)