plz answer..... - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -aady-

First of all hello. I have not comment about Hina and Ravi on this forum, so I will answer your questions related to Akdha and RTPS.

(1) I'm going to be very truthful, YES it has fallen because of the. Aftter small Salim came TRP's had fallen, but never taken them out of the Top 10. Right now Jodha-Akbar is in the 15th place. People who have been following the serial for over a year now, do have some expectations from the serial and it will effect when a couple randomly takes over all the footage.

(3) YES, giving them more screen space will increase the TRP's. All this while when the serial was only about JJ, they were either 1st or 2nd place on the TRP chat. Isn't that saying enough? AFter the leap was takena nd focus shifted to SANAR, thats when the tRP's fell.

I will tell you something, from my heart. We do not have any problem as such, it's just that after loving a serial for over a year right from the heart, we got so invested that it was hard to see some new comers just come and take away all the lime light. We JA fans did not mean to start off any war as such. πŸ€—

And Regarding Paridhi, she has been amazing and has come out of her shell so very well. She has always been questioned for so many stupid things, so let us leave her out of all of this. πŸ˜ƒ

Rajat and Paridhi have built this show with their amazing acting. They have gotten it forward and built such a strong fan base that is still readyy to give the serial a chance after this miserable storyline, if they become the centre of focus again. This serial will always be about them, and new additons can't change the fact that the serial was made by them.

Thanks a lot. Lets agree to disagree. πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Parijat forever. πŸ€—

I thnk d tiltle of d show is JODHA AKBAR so obviously it rightly hs 2 show and giv enuf screen space 2 d leads of d show I agree d script of of ny shw is responsible fr d audience 2 gt hookd on bt let me tel u 1 thng dat d actors r equly responsible fr attracting d viewrs here u mentiond dat sum ppl bashd pari and all sort of stuffs bt I CNT IMAGINE NY OTHR PERSON WHO CN PLAY JODHA XTREMELY WELL DN PARI SHE IS WS AND WIL B PERFECT FOR JODHA and sme goes fr rajat cz he 2 is perfect fr Akbar's role. I feel all d actors who r gd lukin or gd actin doesn't mean dey cn carry historical or mytho roles cz it dpnds on der persnlty and d way absrb in 2 d charctr so evn if d script ws poor actrs lik rajat and pari wid der xtraordinry skills gt d viewrs hookd on 2 d screen cz dey hd dat aura and persnlty meant fr histrcl show bt unfrntly hina and ravi dey suit only fr modern day stories and saas bahu types der persnlty doesn't go fr histry and let me tel u 1 thng durin BENAZIR OR ATIFA TRACK JA HAD MAINTAIND ITS RANKIN AMONG TOP 5 SHOWS it nevr slippd off out off top 10 and nw evn d script is pathetic d new actrs arnt able 2 convince audience wid der actin and result is JA IS ON 15TH POSITION so I feel alongwid script actors r also responsible fr der actin skills hw effctvly r dey able 2 attract audience. I CNT IMAGINE JODHA AKBAR WIDOUT PARIJAT. SRRY IF I HAVE HURT U ITS JST MY OPINION AND I FEEL EACH OF US HAV DIFF VIEWS SRRY AGN IF UR HURT πŸ˜‰ 😊Edited by harshu27 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by swriter

i know many fans of jodha-akber angry on this track and told worst things about salim and anarkali. they also told personal very personal comment about ravi and hina.
but can you all answer to me of my following questions...

(1) kya sach-moch ravi and hina ki bajah se jodha-akber ki T.R.P. giri hain?
(2) kya hina ko ugly kahana sahi hain?
(3) kya rajat aur pari ko screen space dene se hi T.R.P. rate high ho jaayegi?
(4) ager aisa tha to atifa vaale track mein T.R.P. kyu giri?
(5) ager aisa tha benajir vaale track ke baad Jodha-Akber ki T.R.P. ups and down ko hoti rahi 
      hain?
(6) tell me ager ye hi hina pari ki jagah jodha ka role kar rahi hoti aur pari anarkali ka role aa ke
      karti to aap hina ke baare mein yahi sab kah rahe hote?
(7) ager salim ki hi tarah jalal ko bhi aisa hi bigadaa huaa , batameej ,drug addict and looser
      dikhate to kya rajat sach mein iss show ko Top par le jaa pata?

plz forgive me if any buddy will feel hurtπŸ˜ƒ.main kisi ko hurt karna nahi chahati aur rahi show ki baat usko to maine atifa vaale track se hi dekhana chhod diya par maine forum par hina aur ravi ke baare mein bahut kuch pada hain.
arre friends show ko neeche girane mein ravi hina ka nahi balki Writers ka haath hain.
Hero-Heroine kitane bhi popular kyu na ho ager story achhi nahi to chahe film ho ya t.v. show koi bhi nahi dekhega.past ke serials ko hi dhekh lo. aur vaise bhi hina aur ravi ko aaye huye kitana samay hoaa hain. vo improve karlenge par ager story sahi nahi huyi to chahe rajat aur pari ko kitana bhi dikhalo show top par nahi ja sakata isliye writers ko bolo actor to bo kar rahe hain jo unhone likha hain😑 aur rahi baat hina ko ugly bolane ki main us ko P.V. main dekha tha yaar vo bhi beautiful hai. tell me bahut logon ne pari ko bhi ugly aur bekaar actor kaha tha kuchh abhi bhi us ke acting skill ke baare mein bol rahe to vo bekaar hain ?
arre pari ne bhi time liya tha aur tab story line bhi strong thi par ab aisa nahi hain isliye personal comment mat karo kahana hain to writers se kaho😭

if u don't mind may i ask 2 simple questions dear... ?

1. what will happen if u find a small piece of stone in your rice/roti/etc plate? 

2.what will happen if u find a cockroach or some insects in your rice/roti/etc plate ?
people luv to watch Akdha in thr shw,, bt now JA shwing all thing except Joja, viewrs except to watch Akdha centric track bt dey shwing sanar and thr track. its nvr evr accepted, dats y dis low trp. & plzz dnt compare pari wid Heena, she is far frm heena in evry aspect
hey main kisi ko compare nahi kar rahi hu and i am not big fan of any buddy.sach bolo to hina ka name to maine issi forum par suna main bas usse ZEE T.V. ke P.V. ke promos mein dekha tha. main to sach bol rahi hu.kyuki ager yehi salim good boy and brave dikhate aur story ko negativity se door rakhate to trust me jodha-akber top 10 se kabhi bhi bahar nahi hota.kyuki salim akber ka beta tha aur uss ki jagah vo hi lega par writers ne sab kuchh bigad diya. main kisi actor ke khilaf nahi hu main bas sach bol rahi thi.maine to show dekhana pahale se chhod diya aur rahi baat pari ki to trust me usse bhi samay laga tha improve honeme. main bas samay dene main yakeen karti hu.again ager maire post se koi hurt hota hain to I AM SORRY. but i told you only trueπŸ˜› 

hey main kisi ko compare nahi kar rahi hu and i am not big fan of any buddy.sach bolo to hina ka name to maine issi forum par suna main bas usse ZEE T.V. ke P.V. ke promos mein dekha tha. main to sach bol rahi hu.kyuki ager yehi salim good boy and brave dikhate aur story ko negativity se door rakhate to trust me jodha-akber top 10 se kabhi bhi bahar nahi hota.kyuki salim akber ka beta tha aur uss ki jagah vo hi lega par writers ne sab kuchh bigad diya. main kisi actor ke khilaf nahi hu main bas sach bol rahi thi.maine to show dekhana pahale se chhod diya aur rahi baat pari ki to trust me usse bhi samay laga tha improve honeme. main bas samay dene main yakeen karti hu.again ager maire post se koi hurt hota hain to I AM SORRY. but i told you only trueπŸ˜› 

pari koo time issliye diya kyun kii woo show kii LEAD haii ..show kii kahanii uss kii character pee Likhii huuii haii πŸ˜ƒ... Anardana kauun haii show main πŸ˜•??? salim takkk thiik haii but here the problm is cv's r showing salim's life love storiesss under Jodha Akbar banner πŸ˜‘ sorry but I too said only true πŸ˜›
hey hey hey friends don't angry yaar i did not want to hurt any buddy's feelings but i want plz don't comment like personally ok  aur rahi baat pari aur hina ko compare karane ki to dono apni-apni jagah apna best deti hain aur dono hi beautiful hain.i like jodha but i  don't know much about pari and hina both so i don't comment on them personally and yaad karo rajat ka vo tw. jis mein uss ne likha tha ki people onscreen character pasand karate hain na ki off screen ok. and i don't care about pari or hina i like jodha only jodha.rahi baat anarkali aur salim ki love story ki to vo to mujhe tab se pasand nahi hain jab pari ne jodha banane ke baare mein socha bhi nahi hoga ok.so plz don't ask me WHO I AM ok. maine ye post kisi ko compare karne ke liye nahi kiya hainok
and MASOMA_416@ dear you have remember about pari's previous role not na kyuki you like jodha not pari ok and you also write name of jodha not pari ok than why you all say bad things about hina.it seems personally ok. i only want to tell you pari or jodha do alag character hain ussi tarike se hina aur anarkali do alag character hain. maine kisi ki tarafdaari karne ke liye ye post nahi kiya hain maine bahut bad talks padi hain in this forum about hina so i only want to tell you don't personally because iss show ko bhi akhir mein band hona hain to why are we hurt anybuddy personally.😳ok ager achha lage to show dekho nahi to apna forum hain na yahan se achhi aur best story kahan milengi i like my forum's jodha and jalal much more than show's jodha and jalal okπŸ‘

again i am sorry if any buddy hurt πŸ˜› and don't be personally happy ho jaao aur forum ki story ka majaalo kyuki enki barabari to show ke writer bhi nahi kar sakate hainπŸ˜‰
swriter
do not expect anything good about ravi or hina from most people here
here maximum are sitting with bricks to throw on them

i know many fans of jodha-akber angry on this track and told worst things about salim and anarkali. they also told personal very personal comment about ravi and hina.
but can you all answer to me of my following questions...

(1) kya sach-moch ravi and hina ki bajah se jodha-akber ki T.R.P. giri hain?
(2) kya hina ko ugly kahana sahi hain?
(3) kya rajat aur pari ko screen space dene se hi T.R.P. rate high ho jaayegi?
(4) ager aisa tha to atifa vaale track mein T.R.P. kyu giri?
(5) ager aisa tha benajir vaale track ke baad Jodha-Akber ki T.R.P. ups and down ko hoti rahi 
      hain?
(6) tell me ager ye hi hina pari ki jagah jodha ka role kar rahi hoti aur pari anarkali ka role aa ke
      karti to aap hina ke baare mein yahi sab kah rahe hote?
(7) ager salim ki hi tarah jalal ko bhi aisa hi bigadaa huaa , batameej ,drug addict and looser
      dikhate to kya rajat sach mein iss show ko Top par le jaa pata?

plz forgive me if any buddy will feel hurtπŸ˜ƒ.main kisi ko hurt karna nahi chahati aur rahi show ki baat usko to maine atifa vaale track se hi dekhana chhod diya par maine forum par hina aur ravi ke baare mein bahut kuch pada hain.
arre friends show ko neeche girane mein ravi hina ka nahi balki Writers ka haath hain.
Hero-Heroine kitane bhi popular kyu na ho ager story achhi nahi to chahe film ho ya t.v. show koi bhi nahi dekhega.past ke serials ko hi dhekh lo. aur vaise bhi hina aur ravi ko aaye huye kitana samay hoaa hain. vo improve karlenge par ager story sahi nahi huyi to chahe rajat aur pari ko kitana bhi dikhalo show top par nahi ja sakata isliye writers ko bolo actor to bo kar rahe hain jo unhone likha hain😑 aur rahi baat hina ko ugly bolane ki main us ko P.V. main dekha tha yaar vo bhi beautiful hai. tell me bahut logon ne pari ko bhi ugly aur bekaar actor kaha tha kuchh abhi bhi us ke acting skill ke baare mein bol rahe to vo bekaar hain ?
arre pari ne bhi time liya tha aur tab story line bhi strong thi par ab aisa nahi hain isliye personal comment mat karo kahana hain to writers se kaho😭

no comparison between rt ps n ravi hina, m not fan of either of them but it is for sure JA was not that much of boring prior to new entries they really fail to attract ppl viewviewers like rt ps attract ed through their acting skill their chemistry n their royal look ppl like me who hardly interested in tv shows started watching this show not bcz good story but fresh pair looking good on screen doing best of them rather story was not follow the real history or inspite of some boring tracksb ks bcz rt ps was bearable due to their skills n i started developed interest  in mughals history after watching rt as akbar they r really looking royal couple bu t after after leap elder salim  anar story i interest in the show for the reason first new actor salim may b good looking may suit in other role but not suit as royal heir neither impressive as rt ps were  in the beginning of the show n till today i can not imagine him as salim after such long bcz he is really looking poor not looking royal heir no personal grievance for him but he miserably fail to potray the character of salim as he is dull expression less flat not having the charm as rt ps hv so i must say i left to watch this show due to him only i like murad n rahim rather him, even some time i surfing channel n watching tv n if comes on screen within few minutes i hv change the channel,  so think how unbearable him to watch as salim i cant watch him for few seconds due to his poor acting dialogue delivery n when rt was shown cruel mersey less n angry it suits him n he was really impressive so it is really quiet foolish to compare rt ps with these new couple sorry to say its really not fair to them even m not their dye heart fan though can not prefer this comparison , story was not good from beginning prior to these new entry but show went down due to the new actor specially salim i must so no offence but he is not impressive that is true though i hv no grievance for him personally,  he may b good actor some other role but not fit for salim some strong actor like rt is needed to make poor storyvstory to watchable, sorry ravi fans but cant stop telling truth, as i left watching show due to his poor skills only then after boring story comes
Originally posted by rima4ever

swriter
do not expect anything good about ravi or hina from most people here
here maximum are sitting with bricks to throw on them
it is not like that i do not hv any personal grievance or personal ill feeling for thembut if some ppl ask me i must say ravi not suits for the role definitely he may b good actor for other role he nvr look like royal heir sorry to say but this is fact after his entry i stop watching show though m not a fan of rt ps m a neutral person but even though i may say this as so many neutral persons feels same n you yourself see the result after his entry n pls without any ill feeling accept the truth story was nvr great from the beginning but show ruined from where you say to yourself only, only once again i say sorry if heart you guys but my view is very much clear