Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr Ka Blockbuster Returns

Iqbal Khan - Appreciation Thread - Page 5

ramanmishti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
our Love n duas always wth you Mr. iqbal .. Rock n Roll BabaaayEdited by ramanmishti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinkblue786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love Iqbal all the best ..This week looks like got the fear Fanda in the snake stunt 😕Last week did superb in both stunts..👏   Lots love n prays Edited by Pinkblue786 - 9 years ago
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Watching kkk just because Iqbal is there. love watching him perform his stunts. 
Wish the roumours are true and he is the winner.
A brilliant actor and amazing person love him for his simplicity and calm manner
jakr thumbnail
All the best you rock  .I wish you win though the roumours say so.If you win it is your hard work .Love u and wait for your next show 
Pinkblue786 thumbnail
I think it unfair how Iqbal always gets dangerous animal stunts and water ... While other always get cool cars stunts ... I mean pair stunt even tho he peformed really well but the frog n crodile stunt I didn't not enjoy it while watching ... Picking up the coins with his mouth in dirty water n frog ontop n crocodile under the water...I like double decker stunt I thought thank god something different for a change rather then water n animal .. Even tho they fell first but it was really hard especially when both have shoulder pain... Again I didn't enjoy scopians stunt but I'm happy Iqbal did his best n got best performance... I think best doing stunts alone.I know he was uncomfortable in the frog stunt. But I wish they give Iqbal different stunts n mix the stunts up with other khiladi...there are contestants that haven't done much of water stunts n done car stunts. They need mix the stunts up Edited by Pinkblue786 - 9 years ago
jakr thumbnail
He does best when he is performing alone. when partners perform it dfepends upon the comfort level. I think they should change the jodis every time. hussain and ashins arfe friends and they are confident and comfortable together. anyways this is the competition and u have to give ur best. Somehow Iqbal has to perform more stunts as he has come in the elimination rounds most of the time. as per the stunts it is luck that u get easier stunts. Any way I want Iqbal to win this  He is the most amazing actor and very good natured person . He is hard working and very honest
prettygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pinkblue786

I think it unfair how Iqbal always gets dangerous animal stunts and water ... While other always get cool cars stunts ... I mean pair stunt even tho he peformed really well but the frog n crodile stunt I didn't not enjoy it while watching ... Picking up the coins with his mouth in dirty water n frog ontop n crocodile under the water...I like double decker stunt I thought thank god something different for a change rather then water n animal .. Even tho they fell first but it was really hard especially when both have shoulder pain... Again I didn't enjoy scopians stunt but I'm happy Iqbal did his best n got best performance... I think best doing stunts alone.I know he was uncomfortable in the frog stunt. But I wish they give Iqbal different stunts n mix the stunts up with other khiladi...there are contestants that haven't done much of water stunts n done car stunts. They need mix the stunts up

Yeah I agree! He tries his best and gives it his all so I really hope he goes till the end and wins the show! definitely deserves to win !
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pinkblue786 thumbnail
😭Omg Iqbal fans this week going to emotion for our Iqbal seeing the promos ... Aww bless him n plus he get electrical strunt 🤢

hope everything goes well for him this week ... Seeing the promo made me all emotion thank you jakr, pretty girl and thank you DimpleAggarwal for this pic of Iqbal n hussian Iqbal to win here the promo

https://t.co/xQGFAMK1KK Edited by Pinkblue786 - 9 years ago
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4