Users

Frequent Posters

prettygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jakr

kyph is to be retelecasted in sonypal from 20th april at 2.30 pm
I am excited.

Wish I had that channel!! I watch some of the episodes on youtube sometimes and gives me so many flashbacks of my high school days... use to love coming home from school just to be able to watch KYPH! had pictures of iqbal all over my room 😳
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: prettygirl

Wish I had that channel!! I watch some of the episodes on youtube sometimes and gives me so many flashbacks of my high school days... use to love coming home from school just to be able to watch KYPH! had pictures of iqbal all over my room 😳

The same here. I was not a fan of anyone until I saw kyph I  instantly became  a fan of Iqbal  and continue to be so. It gives me happiness  to see him get appreciations and fans like u around. . He is an amazing actor. and a very homely man in real life.from seeing Iqbal in real we can never believe he is the same angad  the arrogant stylish yet endearing rockstar angad khanna.
that is the real actor. He transforms himself before camera. i have loved  all his shows and look forward. In fact I only watch his serials.
About reality show that too a dance one I dont think he will participate as he has said in so many occassions that he cannot dance.
Miss him . Fun to watch repeat of kyph in sonypal. I was just wishing to see the retelecast. It still captures my imagination inspite of watching so many times. thoroughly enjoying . Watching in tv is def a real experience.