Ye Hai Mohabbatein

updates from latest olvs

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
those who hv been catching up wid d latest olvs, can u tell me wats gonna b happening in d coming episodes? is dere a confession/ vday celebration/anniversary coming up?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no... more drama...appa will be blamed for the robbery committed by romi...godhbarai will be ruined...please forget valentine's day celebration or confession for ISHRA this year coz thats not going to happen...i think CV's are falling for shaguniya with her exquisite cholis🤣🤣 and i guess Raman too🤣🤣
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

no... more drama...appa will be blamed for the robbery committed by romi...godhbarai will be ruined...please forget valentine's day celebration or confession for ISHRA this year coz thats not going to happen...i think CV's are falling for shaguniya with her exquisite cholis🤣🤣 and i guess Raman too🤣🤣

😆thank you. Hv d least expectations from d cvs btw.
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ishra may confess after Ruhi's wedding that too if they get enough time to. Edited by nb.neha - 9 years ago
AngelSREE thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Forget IshRa anniversary because CV's only remember Sharam's anniversary than IshRa...😈
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
there will be an mazing twist. Sussu kid will be back to celebrate valentine between Sharam- Shagun and Raman will say ILU to each other and kiss. Raman will say I thank u to Ishita! 
Ishita will swap places with Shagun. Ishita will go stay with appa, who may be in jail. Shagun will share the bedroom and bed with Raman. Adi will be thrilled, so all Bhallas will be happy. 
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitas123

there will be an mazing twist. Sussu kid will be back to celebrate valentine between Sharam- Shagun and Raman will say ILU to each other and kiss. Raman will say I thank u to Ishita! 

Ishita will swap places with Shagun. Ishita will go stay with appa, who may be in jail. Shagun will share the bedroom and bed with Raman. Adi will be thrilled, so all Bhallas will be happy. 

Excatily dear that what CVs planing to do 😡
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

I am 10000000% sure CVS are Crazy about apshagun and they can't imagin not thier show but thier life with out her 😡
shrutireddy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no based on olvs nd spoilers ..whn he is abt to tell thn all win ruin bya phn cal again ...its jus a phn tht is ruining all every time ..in ekthas serial there is more importance to a blady phn than a relation...lol...
my last date is upto 14th aftr tht no YHM ...QUIT QUIT QUIT ...BYEBYE
divka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea they are going to celebrate Raman and shagun's valentines day adi ke liye .😡 adi will ask Raman to celebrate and dance with shagun saying every year ull celebrate it with mamma y can't u now. Raman will agree and dance with her. If possible we may get confession of sharam adi ke liye. We may get a glance of ishitha in all this trying to get appa out of jail and in her jasoosi mode to find out the thief. Mani may help her because he'll be having telephone directory with him. 😲