Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Nachiket-Ragini SS : HIS MARRIED LOVE

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
HIS MARRIED LOVE 

as of now plan to do a short story on a concept that has germinated in my head. But of course it shall continue if there is love and comments from all of you πŸ˜Š Pls reply with comments 

Part 1 - pg1, part 2- pg 3 

Part 1 

Karan's farm house was always romantic in its built, nature and upkeep. The garden, the backyard, the small swimming pool, the large open area with some plants and trees made up for the beauty. 

The open area was occupied by everyone - practicing some dance steps for the sangeet it was colorful for an outsider, but claustrophobic for Ragini. A part of her knew she was being difficult in that she should enjoy the occasion for what it is, her daughter's wedding but it bothered her, her ex husband spending the money, her daughter basking in it. A bigger part of her could not believe after all these years, this is what it came down to - in the same house as her ex sister in law, her ex husband his current lover who could not seem to keep her hands away from him. She excused herself,,she needed to get away and at least chide herself for not enjoying more, for not living in the moment, isn't this what got in between her and Nachiket? 

Well, in all those years together, and after, Nachiket never changed his flirting ways, she should be then allowed to be her principled strict self. Is that too much to ask? 
She held her constricted throat and tears to herself, oblivious of the only man who ever truly loved her following her every move, and walked into the homely dinning area, looking for an alone spot. Dimply came by and requested if she could get some extra glasses from the store room, and that there was no rush it's for later dinner tonight. 

And that was when she remembered,
There was a small store room which was hardly a store room, more like a space that had supplies neatly stacked in a corner, a cupboard with some files and an old two seater and a run down desk in another corner, they occupied the room, two people here was a tight fit. 

She entered, switched on the small bulb. Little light poured into the room, she removed the extra glasses and placed them on the desk, she came upon some old photos,of dimpy and karan together laughing and kissing. She smiled, watched them enviously, she sat herself down on the two seater. She did not hear him enter, but he watched her smile as she went through their friends albums, he came and quietly sat next to her. She did not get startled, just passed on the photo she finished seeing to him.

Kitney saal ho Gaye, Lekin Karan bilkul badlaa nahi, uska dil waise hi bada Jaise uska peit, she smiled at his humorous quip. She passed another photo and commented in her deep emotional voice, dimpy abb aur bhi sundar lagne lagi hai.

He watched her wanting to tell her how beautiful she herself had become, but stopped himself, afraid that it would break this comfort level. Yeh walla photo tho Maine khicha thaa, he smiled. She with a small laugh, hmm, tum tho sundar ladkiyo ki photos khichne mei maher ho! He smiles at her sporty teasing. It's this aspect of Ragini that he is most attracted to, when she makes fun of him, it reminds him of the right she has over him. No one other than Karan has that hold over him. That comfortable casual yet rightfully their's hold. 

Yakeen nahi hota, pandhra saal gulzar Gaye, she stares at a new photo, he takes it from her, it's one where she is a coy bride and he is a happy man. They stare at each other for a long time. 
I would do anything, he says, kuch bhi, to go back to this moment. 
Bachon se pehle?? She wonders
Haan, Bachon se pehle. He states
Tumhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki Bache hamare beech aagaye? She fearfully asks
Nahi, kabhi nahi, He emphasizes on his reply
She nods
Jinka paas nahi hotey, woh taraste hai, he says
Jinke paas hotey hai, woh bhi to kam nahi taraste, she replies staring at him 
He holds her face, whispers into her lips, dil karta hai tumhe Cheen lu tumhare Bachon se..tumhare Aman sir se..Karne dogee.? 
Itna asaan nahi hai, Nachiket! She whispers back. 
Kyun nahi? Main karke dikhane wala hun. He holds her tighter,,
She shivers a little, afraid she might lose herself to him. 

She stands up. please Nachiket, hum ek dusre se..
He stands up and is immediately extremely close to her
Nahi. Tum chaho tho dur raho, main aa Raha hun tumhe lene, rok sako tho roklo, khud ko, kyunki mujhe koyi nahi rok paayegaa.

He watches her rush out of the storeroom
He smiles a small smile, picks up the glasses and leaves the storeroom
Does not regret anything except maybe he should have stolen a kiss from her shivering lips, ah well! The night is still young. 

He steps out to watch the love of his life with her new husband. He has never had to work to get a woman to fall for him, and this one was a married, so now he has an uphill task, he vows to get her before his daughter gets married. He watches her look everywhere except at him, so she is affected, that's half way his victory. Nivedita walks towards him, ah for the next part of his plan, he thinks. 

Edited by columbia - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
That was really good! But i doubt Nachiket would ever encourage her cheating on her new husband. Thats not him. But loved the passion.. Keep it coming Columbia, i enjoyed reading it
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: RonitPallaviNR

That was really good! But i doubt Nachiket would ever encourage her cheating on her new husband. Thats not him. But loved the passion.. Keep it coming Columbia, i enjoyed reading it

Ummm there is no cheating either expected or anticipated. That's not him or me either πŸ˜† 
You will have to wait and watch πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much for the comment - appreciate!! 
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: columbia

Ummm there is no cheating either expected or anticipated. That's not him or me eitherπŸ˜†
You will have to wait and watchπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much for the comment - appreciate!!

Ya for us its not cheating coz we know n she knows that she aint married

Continue soon... More like now lol
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!! 
What a fresh take on the story! Loved it.. Really hot! Wish there's an old wedding album at the farmhouse for real or that Karan and Dimpy plant it there purposely.. Awww 

Write more soon!! :) 
sweetfari thumbnail
what an idea(old album) good memories 
very nice one 
truly liked it 
And way to go Dr Neil <3 we will not stop uπŸ‘πŸΌ

please continue soon 

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much. I wanted to read something nice and romantic. And this is just plain beautiful.
Please continue. At the earliest. 
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful ... I had read a couple of your scenes in the YHM forum... You write beautifully...  and it was wonderful reading a nice story on Nachiket and Ragini...Please continue... what we do not get to see in the serial atleast in stories...
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was Awesome yaar!!! LOVED IT β€οΈ pls do continue!😳
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super duper awesome
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘