Conveniently ended ... phew

Posted: 9 years ago
Psychiatrist or Psycho ?  Who can tell?
Finally it took one VK to find so many culprits or suspects in one episode..  The so called Kabir was solving this case for months and still couldn't find and even resigned his post. Dear Lord. This is unbelievable ...   

Creatives could make any mess and solve it within a day still leaving some loopholes.. us audience will have to accept like fools and continue as if nothing has hapd.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OK creatives, we get your point. We also have moments like this where we work where if they run out of money, they choose to wind up with what's left giving it some shape for a decent presentation. What else can this be?

How can Lavanya be spared for what she tried to do before Varsha actually shot Trisha.  And Varsha darling when telling her truth, why couldn't she tell all this too thereby getting Lavanya also with her in jail. She did all this very well and finally made such a stupid mistake. GODDD...

Pratik got his punishment. Lavanya should also have been punished. Even Sonali had some jailtime.  How can Lavanya escape the jail experience?  Or was she actually in jail for an episode? Cant remember...anyway, all over I suppose and dont have to see the disgusting Swaika faces anymore from Monday..phew

Trisha whether she succeeds in law or learns Newton's laws of motion, I dont care .  

To make our kids sleep, we tell stories, but if we run out of scenarios or kids dont sleep, we tell them chalo chalo sojao...kahaani katham.. that's what has happened.. let's sleep peacefully. 

πŸ‘

Only Ajeeb Daastaan hein ye for me from Monday ... wooo hooo :D
Edited by sundara - 9 years ago
Kushan also disappeared suddenly.

Atlast Trisha is out of jail. I am happy that they ended the torture atlast.

The Inspector who arrested Trisha because of fingerprints looked foolish. Where is his boss?

Lavanya escaped. Even Sonali escaped.

The doctor disappeared.

So many loopholes.
Oh God!  I have not seen the episode yet, but it looks like we'll just have to forget this show and all its loose ends like nothing ever happened. πŸ˜”
I wasted my time in watching the worst show of all times🀒
Originally posted by kclovearshi

I wasted my time in watching the worst show of all times🀒

Lets forget about story and its shallow ending.
The show showcased talents like Bhagyashree, Rajeshwari sachdeva and other actors who were a pleasure to watch. I also loved the style statements by Lavanya, Sonali and Bhagyashree.
And the sets truly reflected the tastes and lifestyles of the super rich.
Originally posted by sundara

Psychiatrist or Psycho ?  Who can tell?
Finally it took one VK to find so many culprits or suspects in one episode..  The so called Kabir was solving this case for months and still couldn't find and even resigned his post. Dear Lord. This is unbelievable ...   

Creatives could make any mess and solve it within a day still leaving some loopholes.. us audience will have to accept like fools and continue as if nothing has hapd.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OK creatives, we get your point. We also have moments like this where we work where if they run out of money, they choose to wind up with what's left giving it some shape for a decent presentation. What else can this be?

How can Lavanya be spared for what she tried to do before Varsha actually shot Trisha.  And Varsha darling when telling her truth, why couldn't she tell all this too thereby getting Lavanya also with her in jail. She did all this very well and finally made such a stupid mistake. GODDD...

Pratik got his punishment. Lavanya should also have been punished. Even Sonali had some jailtime.  How can Lavanya escape the jail experience?  Or was she actually in jail for an episode? Cant remember...anyway, all over I suppose and dont have to see the disgusting Swaika faces anymore from Monday..phew

Trisha whether she succeeds in law or learns Newton's laws of motion, I dont care .  

To make our kids sleep, we tell stories, but if we run out of scenarios or kids dont sleep, we tell them chalo chalo sojao...kahaani katham.. that's what has happened.. let's sleep peacefully. 

πŸ‘

Only Ajeeb Daastaan hein ye for me from Monday ... wooo hooo :D

Loved this line written by you- To make our kids sleep, we tell stories, but if we run out of scenarios or kids dont sleep, we tell them chalo chalo sojao...kahaani katham.. that's what has happened.. let's sleep peacefully. 
πŸ˜† Verrry true..specially for the past/last 2 weeks..
Finally, yesterday I saw the last episode of LAT with my mom, and it's just the strangest ending I have ever seen for a show. There are so many loose ends to the point that I'm actually tempted to write my own ending just to answer my own questions. πŸ˜† 
Oh well, it was nice to see EK, Bhagyashree, and Rajeshwari once again on T.V. 
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 9 years ago
Haven't saw the ending as I stopped watching weeks ago. I don really care on watching either. The PH made a complete fool out of the viewers and more importantly their cast. They contact media via a " source " to try and humiliate Eijaz and call him unprofessional, when 24 Frames were unprofessional on so many levels. They think because they are a PH they can treat actors the way they do and get away with it, that too well established actors in the industry, it is disgusting, jus like their sad pathetic storyline. 24 Frames should never be allowed to make another TV show again, they are a disgrace to the industry and a grade Z PH. 
Originally posted by sweetsana1

Haven't saw the ending as I stopped watching weeks ago. I don really care on watching either. The PH made a complete fool out of the viewers and more importantly their cast. They contact media via a " source " to try and humiliate Eijaz and call him unprofessional, when 24 Frames were unprofessional on so many levels. They think because they are a PH they can treat actors the way they do and get away with it, that too well established actors in the industry, it is disgusting, jus like their sad pathetic storyline. 24 Frames should never be allowed to make another TV show again, they are a disgrace to the industry and a grade Z PH. 

I know! These PH's think the audience will believe them blindly, but trends don't lie! I mean first the actor who played Bobby quit, then the actor who played Pratik, then Bhagyashree, and then EK. What does that say about them when so many well established actors quit? Then they try to write false information about someone in an attempt to try to make themselves look "good". They actually end up looking bad themselves because we know what's really going on.
Trisha with no tantrums and forgiving all her family members is rather a major revolution to a teenage girl's character.  May be Amrita' s ghost has gone in Trisha. Together they will solve all crime but forgive all criminals instead of punishing them.
Saavdhan India, Amrita doesn't fight back :)

Happy ending :)

After all Amrita is "meine pyar kiya" fame. Pyar se sab kuch teek hosaktha hein... may be on valentines day they will show Prateek n Amrita dancing in heaven. Pratik gets one day ticket to heaven.  Rest of the days he is in hell...only valentines day he is in heaven. ..offere lasts until Saturday. .terms and conditions apply.
Edited by sundara - 9 years ago