manishasatpathy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely update shashi!!
i loved anu and rajat in this but plzz update soon
lisadfg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omgg!!!!!!!! it was so damn naughty naughty update...loved it u made my thoughts go crazy
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow wll done shashi maza aagaya ๐Ÿ‘omg thank u had bring a smile on my face ๐Ÿ˜Š
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hey...shashi...Chapter 5 also turned out to be quite interesting...! Enjoyed reading it...! Loved Rajat blush...blush romantic wala dream...! You are becoming more naughty than me...it's the result of you being in the company of your partner poorva...hein..! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Anu behaviour at the dining table is similar to that of a typical and characteristic normal wifey...first taunting Rajat and then lovingly serving him food...as if she is really married to him... Rajat is happy seeing this loving side of Anu...and is completely lost in her beauty...! Prankster Rajat...deliberably increasing Anu fear...so that she keeps on clinging to him, is a well-thought-out and intelligent game plan... which only a man like Rajat can think about...! Concerned and worried Anu...wants to give massage to Rajat in order to ease his pain...and here naughty Rajat thought Anu has become bold and daring...and is ready to do Bang...Bang...Alleluia with him...Lol...! ๐Ÿ˜†

The night is still young...The romantic mood is hovering in the atmosphere and our two lovebirds can feel it...! What will be the outcome and aftermath of this enchanting night...? Will Anuraj share their first kiss...? To know the answer...I will just have to wait for your next update...! ๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: Giving you a little hint for my next update...! Although, they have already shared so many naughty moments in my ff...Anuraj will have their first real kiss, their first lips to lips kiss in my next chapter...and I can assure you,  it will be no less than a volcano eruption...!๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Waida1234 - 9 years ago
_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Shashi,  It was superb ๐Ÿ˜Š
I like the New concept...waiting for the next part ๐Ÿค—
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ waida!! Waidaaa u let the main secret out๐Ÿ˜Š Wen will u update ur ff๐Ÿ˜ญ I miss the naughty naughty anuraj so much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Pls update it sooonnn and having read this secret I'm not able to wait for ur update๐Ÿ˜† Pls do it soon๐Ÿ˜›
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shashi yaar!! Tu jab update karegi????๐Ÿ˜ƒ Waiting eagerly๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anu124 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Plz upload the next chapter plz jaldi upload karna ap k updates bohat achay hain mein ne sare parhe hain plz jaldi karna