Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: DiyaS

TFS, Joseph.

Of the recent onscreen jodis I've seen recently, Sanaya and Ashish are the most professional and balanced co-actors ... they did their job brilliantly and gave us some very memorable PaRud scenes. And because Ashish and Sanaya shared a very good working relationship and are both so professional and committed to their work, their respective partners were the most sensible all through ... they are both in the same profession, and understand the work.
 It's the media who creates more of a fuss ... and the fans. ðŸ˜›

Absolutely right Diya. Sanaya n Ashish share a really good bond behind the camera too n It was very visible in their all off-screen segs. whatever,they are not very close friends.
 I remember when,RR n QH same time slot was big issue for Media. It was really too much. They were laughing on this stupid questions. 
n Fanz toh... No Comment. 😆 entire FB n Twitter is enough to say everything abt them. 😳
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Joseph 
-LXJasmine-.x thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs josphe bhai 😊 media Pplz will Nvr stop their masala gossip
Ha Mohit ko bhut bashing kiya nt only him but also ash/sanz
N they r cycho solo barun fans 😡 Uski fans buhut ghtiya hai tht y uska film super duper flop hua 😆
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx J, 4 sharing this article n all Fabulous Pix.😊
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs! Insecurities only arise if you don't trust your partner and have faith in your relationship.
Sanaya & Ashish were really wonderful to watch onscreen and it's really nice that their partners were understanding about their onscreen scenes. Don't know about Ashish but Sanaya has done her closest scenes in RR. Both Ashish & Sanaya are hardworking professionals.

Actors and most of us fans know the difference between reel & real. 
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Joseph for sharing this article here.  SaSh shared amazing chemistry and their rapport offscreen showed onscreen. There is no doubt, that their respective partners have been supportive and that is because they are totally secure in their relationship.

malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks joseph 4 the article. most of them knows the diff b/w real and reel. same applicable  to fans too but  some will never ever change.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, I can imagine it must be tough to see the spouse in hot scenes.

I know Emraan Hashmi said his wife is not happy !
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbuf

Yeah, I can imagine it must be tough to see the spouse in hot scenes.

I know Emraan Hashmi said his wife is not happy !

Then why she marry him?!😆 She must've known beforehand what kind of a occupation he has!! ðŸ˜† Oh well maybe they work through somehow!! ðŸ˜†

Shreya
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sanayaholic-

Tfs! Insecurities only arise if you don't trust your partner and have faith in your relationship.

Sanaya & Ashish were really wonderful to watch onscreen and it's really nice that their partners were understanding about their onscreen scenes. Don't know about Ashish but Sanaya has done her closest scenes in RR. Both Ashish & Sanaya are hardworking professionals.

Actors and most of us fans know the difference between reel & real. 

@ Bold : So true ! n we can't expect same kind of maturity level in entire Fanz Zone.