potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😳😭...Gosh !I just couldnt  control my tears😭😭..😆😆😆..BUt they are HAPPY TEARS😆😆😆...WHY WHYWHY did CVS shock us today with TOO MUCH OF ASHLOK...WELL,this UNDER THE BLANKET ROM was simply SPLENDID..NEEdless to say about ASHLOK,they nailed it ..THEY ARE LIKE LION AND LIONESS always on the LOOK FOR PREY(GOOD SCRIPT)..Once they get something ,they RIP THE SCENE APART INTO BITS ...BOTH were FAB👏👏...cant pick one this time ...ASTHA was shy and AKDU was NAUGHTY ⭐️⭐️⭐️...SUCH A SWEET EPS MUST SAY ..ONE OF A KIND,...HAD SAD ,ROM AND EMOTIONAL SCENES...ALL IN ONE EPISODE >>>>SIGH!!😳STILL IN SHOCK GALS >>GIMME SOME TIME TO COME OUT OF THIS STUNNER EPS☺️
Starts withAstha😊..and Akdu missing each other terribly😃...SHONTO wants BALLu to sleep on FLOOR as he is the senior employee here😆😆...we have to agree with him ,he has a VALID POINT😆...chodo...NOW BALLU is SINGING KHAMOSHIYAAN ..and ASTHA in tears😭...AKDU GRIMM😕...TINY comes up with a plan..TADA!!! Shesneaksinto SERVANT QUARTERS👏...OH BTW MY BRO is think all INTIMATE MOMENTS EBP😕😕😕..For some reason I dont like him thinking of BIWI that way while he ismissing her ...LEAVE IT ,who cares what I think,,,,ITS ASHLOK that matters ..HAINNAAH GALS😉

IS is roaming around AN like a GHOST at night and TINY neatly ESCAPED 😆😆😆..goes staright to PD and KISSES HIM...PD all HAPPY for biwi's sweet surprise😃😃😃...So so adorable they were...WAIT gals ,...MAIN PIC is coming up..and THANKS A MILLION TO SHONTO..YOU ARE OUR ANGEL SHONTO ,...LOVE U BUDDY😆😆😆...

😳...BIWI proud for kissing PD and they have a LONG eyelock😳😳😳...and freaks out hearing SHONTO coughing...IDEA👍🏼...GET INSIDE THE BLANKIE TOGETHER ..WAH WAH WAH >>CUTEST EVER ...MY FAV BLANKET SCENE IN HISTORY IS ALAIPAYUTHEY..NAGILA NAGILA SONG ❤️...MY NEXT FAV IS TODAYS   BLANKIE SCENE ...IT WAS OUT OF THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD 🤗...And SHLOK trying to KISS BIWI...AND SHONTO COUGHS AGAIN >...BIWI ESCAPES FROM PD"S HANDS

NEXT MORNING >>>TM wants BALLU to give MILK to kids and also wnats him to serve BF to SAPNA😆😆😆 ..he does the same with a TWIST ..FIRST TWIST.. .KIDS😆,,...BALLU goes in and aks the kids to drink the milk im his OWN ISSTYLE  😆..starts PUNCHING A PUNCH BAG And result ...KIDS WERE DRINKING IT IN ONE GULP ...and getting ready for BF😆😆

TINY goes straight to POOJA and wants to pray ...TM SAYS RUKKOOO!!!...and TINy was not allowed to do so ...

POO sneaks inside from a LATE NIGHT PARTY and lies to TM that she was slepping in the room all night ...

OKOK NOW😳😳😳...PD comes inside BIWIS room ...GUESS WHAT HE BROUGHT FOR BF ...BREAD JAM ...🤣..THE TWIST ,HE ALSO DOES SOMETHING EXTRA ...HE  FEEDS HER😳😳..SUCH a CUTE SCENE <ASHLOK WERE GLOWING  LIKE 1000 watts BULB..He gives her a ROSE ,...and ASTHA MAM FLAT RIGHT AWAY ...ISS PYAAR KO BG SONG👏👏👏...They feed each other ...OMG >>>I FROZE ...They also discuss about POA ,the PURPOSE OF THEM STAYING IN AN😆...When he opened the DOOR <I SKIPPED A BEAT ..LITERALLY!!! scared that they might be caught by someone😲

POO 's FRIENDS PRECAP...SHE PULLS BALLU"S legs ..wants him to cook for all ...I am sure he will impress her ..and DONE ...POO WILL FALL FLAT FOR BALLU...NICE NICE!!! VERY NICE!!! I LIKE IT VERY MUCH😎

Edited by potomac - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally deepa
They just nailed it...fantastic...I could not stop blushing...

When I was typing my comments for nimmy rate me I was smiling and so distracted...just couldn't come out of it ...wah wah ...dil kush ho Gaya Aaj 

Loved the epi to bits deepa...Avi and shrenu just rocked...loved the blanket scene because it was somrthing diff...hope cvs tarted us like this once in a while ...

I just want the trps to go high... I don't care ... just to shut sp mouth...
Fingers crossed for that
Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Must watch epi..

They both stole the show today..
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

Totally deepa

TinWhen I was typing my comments for nimmy rate me I was smiling and so distracted...just couldn't come out of it ...wah wah ...dil kush ho Gaya Aaj 

Coz of excitement I lost what I typed two Times😆my heart was beating fast and I was pinching myself Baar Baar.
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice review Deepa, yesterday I made a wrong decision to quit this show and this forum ,because I don't like to see Shlok as a slave of IS.😡 Shlok is always roaming in my mind as a ruling person😊.  I am addicted to Ashlok and your post.😛 So, as usual I withdraw my decision and did watch this show then come to this forum😃. Still I am in Ashlok land😃. They will be living in my mind even after this show end.😃 Shlok and children scene superb👏. I wish he should control poo and IS this way😉. He should not obey their orders. I know it is difficult until their aim will fulfill.😭 But I am waiting as a selfish.

THANKS A MILLION TO SHONTO..YOU ARE OUR ANGEL SHONTO ,...LOVE U BUDDY😆😆😆...
I ALSO THANKED HIM TO WAKE AT THAT MOMENT.🥳
Edited by krithi1990 - 9 years ago
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was awesome... even words are less for them
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
still haven't watch...but your happy tears say "ALL IS WELL" 😆 ...rushing to buy cotton butt half a dozen than courier to AM house so can stuff it in POO's nose...can't take it anymore 😆
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am still in ashlok land...it was truly out of the world..
never thought cvs will give such a shocker😆 pleasant surprise...it took time to sink in...
loved khamoshiyaan and Mahiye...and blanket scene loved it the most...both rocked in that scene..
shonto u r a hero today...
kids ballu scene was superb...shlok won today...

loved the hug between ashlok truly heartfelt...PD called her duffer today for sleeping on the floor...
astha is so sweet.loved the breakfast scene.
tom poo 😡 hope tiny will help akdu...
agree deepu both r glowing...

gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome episode.Treally touchymoments.nice review😛😛
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

Totally deepa

When I was typing my comments for nimmy rate me I was smiling and so distracted...just couldn't come out of it ...wah wah ...dil kush ho Gaya Aaj ohhh...hahahah...smiling distracted ..SO CUTE DIVI😳

Loved the epi to bits deepa...Avi and shrenu just rocked...loved the blanket scene because it was somrthing diff...hope cvs tarted us like this once in a while ...
hmmm...u never know ...what they will do ..they might us stun us or irritate us..all depending upon thier mood swings😆😆
I just want the trps to go high... I don't care ... just to shut sp mouth...
Fingers crossed for that