Posted: 9 years ago
This is a Fun Post. Ainwayhe...He he πŸ˜†

Chandragupta Maurya
Durdhara
Helen(M taking Sanaya as Helen instead of Suzanne)
Bindusara
Justin
Edited by HaremSultan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

πŸ˜†
Thanks
Mauryan Men
OUR LION CHANDRAGUPTA

Edited by HaremSultan - 9 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good casting...

And yeah Ashoks does resemble his grandfather..the same haunting look in their eyes
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mouni! Hope you remember me from the CGM forum! πŸ€— Oh gosh! The first and second pics!!!!! Broke my heart into pieces, literally! πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜” I STILL miss this show so much! So damn much!!!!! πŸ₯Ί You just made me so nostalgic. *sigh* I still have the background scores from this show on my laptop! I guess I'll need to rewatch the videos to fill this void. πŸ₯Ί

Anyways, lovely post! I hope someone writes a fanfiction with this Mauryan Family!
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Good casting...

And yeah Ashoks does resemble his grandfather..the same haunting look in their eyes

So very true! 

Originally posted by: _Rini_

Hey Mouni! Hope you remember me from the CGM forum! πŸ€— Oh gosh! The first and second pics!!!!! Broke my heart into pieces, literally! πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜” I STILL miss this show so much! So damn much!!!!! πŸ₯Ί You just made me so nostalgic. *sigh* I still have the background scores from this show on my laptop! I guess I'll need to rewatch the videos to fill this void. πŸ₯Ί

Anyways, lovely post! I hope someone writes a fanfiction with this Mauryan Family!

Ah don't remind me. I still feel terribly sad of its closure. I wanted to see Mihika and Chandu so badly but darn everything got scrapped due to the channel. ah...it was such a fantastic show. Agar cgm ka chanakya hota ashoka mein to Helen ke to...waat lag jate. That Chanakya was really a killer, actual KAUTILYA. 😊