vm_2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Although love is supposed to be unconditional and all forgiving, I do need to see Ranveer regret the monsterly behaviour he has exhibited towards Ishani. Whenever Ranveer demands an explanation Ishani needs to remind him about what he said about her not being the blood related to Harshad ( I know I know it won't happen, but that was a pretty low blow especially for Ranveer, who in his words knows Ishani since she is a kid)
I need Ranveer to remember every moment he tortured Ishani whom he claimed to love and know so well, and yet when the moment of judgement came he didn't follow through!
He insulted her fast, pushed her into the arms of the very leech that tried to molest her, hurt her physically and did not believe her when she told him ( her husband) that another man tried to molest her and highlighted the fact that she wasn't really related to the person she considers her dad.
I need him to repent...cause even when Ishani did not love Ranveer she did not deliberately hurt Ranveer or insult him .
I really need him to at least repent...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post dear!...Yes Ranveer needs to definitely apologize to Ishani for how he's hurt her through his words. They say that words are like a 2 edged sword and it cuts deep! But hopefully, in time he'll realize the mistake that he's made and realize that Ishani is and always will be the love of his life!

~SiMi~

Edited by SiMi615 - 9 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And what makes it worse is that it was him who behaved like this. This is not just character assassination, it is worse than that.

Makers are suffering from short term memory loss; that's why they forgot what Ranveer's real nature and character was. Before it becomes permanent loss, hopefully they get well.

I know I'm way too bitchy and keep posting the things that are rather mean, but I can't help. Really.
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

And what makes it worse is that it was him who behaved like this. This is not just character assassination, it is worse than that.

Makers are suffering from short term memory loss; that's why they forgot what Ranveer's real nature and character was. Before it becomes permanent loss, hopefully they get well.

I know I'm way too bitchy and keep posting the things that are rather mean, but I can't help. Really.

Don't worry you are not alone in thinking like that. I am on the same page as you.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Ritu, got teary eyed. Thanks. 😛
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Ritu, got teary eyed. Thanks. 😛

No worries. A virtual hug from me to you.😳
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm with you guys on this.. I HATE being all negative and even more than that, I HATE criticizing Ranveer since he's that one character who makes the show for me, but i cant help it. the show is at such a pitiable state, as is their relationship coz of him that you cant help but get angry and crib 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
but on this, i dont see how it'll happen.. even after so much, he STILL doesnt see anything wrong with his behaviour towards her so.. if he cant see it now, i doubt anything in the future will make him see it.. 
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
TrueLove, how can you forget there is still a chance! Ask someone to kidnap Ishaani and RV will be back in 2 seconds without any thought. xD🥳

Ritu, lots of hugs from me too. 🤗🤗🤗🤗
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good Post

He needs to repent as he tortured her emotionally and physically walking into bars throwing her in hands of his mum,grasping to bleed,calling her characterless and latest of accusing her to be gold digger,URhh I have listed so many of his mistakes.Going by his character he shouldn't forgive himself rather than ishani reminding him of his torture.

Cvs 40 days of torture now can we have a month of repentance and I am sure shakti will rock but no crying and howling 😳