marriage truth coming out??

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
seeing today's episode can i hope that marriage truth would finally be out tomorrow??
i knew the society questioning part is not far away but with both aman and nachiket in ragini's home can everything come out in open... 

by the way an enjoyable episode...as much as i hate the fake marriage angle i liked ragini standing up for aman...

adorable start...ragini thinking and getting highly affected by nachiket finally...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully waiting for the truth to came out, But i think it wont happen so soon...lets wait and watch
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
maybe the truth will not come out soon, I so wish it ended right now.
But yes, I hope that a bit of transition on Ragini's part has started. 
starkwayne thumbnail
No way in hell! Ekta is just trying to gain back the readers who left IKNMP because of this stupidity of 'We don't know who you're married to" so she's giving us hints and clues. Trust me, in two weeks this is going to fade. Neil is going to start thinking that RAGHINI IS MARRIED and hence, will continue to daydream about her. The latter will just hopelessly try to mend her life. This is absolutely heading no where. I say take a year off and come back...
Thank you for putting us through hell, Ekta.
Love, fans.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starkwayne

No way in hell! Ekta is just trying to gain back the readers who left IKNMP because of this stupidity of 'We don't know who you're married to" so she's giving us hints and clues. Trust me, in two weeks this is going to fade. Neil is going to start thinking that RAGHINI IS MARRIED and hence, will continue to daydream about her. The latter will just hopelessly try to mend her life. This is absolutely heading no where. I say take a year off and come back...

Thank you for putting us through hell, Ekta.
Love, fans.

Exactly my point...Dr Aman as Ragini's husband is here to stay...Won't be surprised if they even  tie the KNOT just for the heck of shutting people's mouth. And we will see NeiRa only in flashbacks...

I don't trust Ekta one bit...
Edited by Dimdim. - 9 years ago
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Marriage truth will not be out soon. Once Neil finishes the wedding and he is heading to airport may be that time he might know abt the fake marriage

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am sure that Ragini-Aman fake marriage truth will be exploded on Nishi's wedding day..in front of whole two families, relative n guests. And this truth will be revealed by ugly vamp only...she will surely going create big drama out of it.

If it comes out before wedding day...I suppose, Neil will be too much upset and angry...and may announce / promise his wedding with Nivedita... So as to hurt Ragini.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
either truth will be revealed or aman might turn negative.
of course I am praying hard for truth to come out and neil moving in with ragini and family.   then we see something inline with initial promos - neil in nightgown at ragini house where nishi saying the colour of his suit will match mum's saree at kanyadaan.
also the precap bit, don't be surprised if this confrontation comes at the end of the episode and pause.  we will have to wait till monday to find out the result ðŸ˜†
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think aman- ragini truth will come out tomorrow cuz everyone living in ragini's society seem to  know aman is her boss, today they even said the same, but everyone will definitely get to know about neil being her ex - husband