Amazing episode and rocking precap :D

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode was amazing! :D  
Right from Vihaan explaining to his moms that they shouldn't pass judgement on a girl just because her father and brother are jerksπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜³πŸ‘
To Aarushi giving it nicely back to her father when the scumbag tries to lie to her again about the groom's family's intentions, πŸ˜‘πŸ‘

To that heartbreaking πŸ₯Ί but absolutely Beauuutiiffulll Arhaan scene in the park😳...God, Mugdha and Ravish are just πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

To the lovely last scene where Vihaan convinces Aarushi's family that he Will make everything alright πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

And that precap!! Angry-looking and silent Vihaan pulling Aarushi's hand and taking her to the temple πŸ˜² The drama-obsessed part of me says he will put Ek Chutki Sindooor in her maang and tell her that they will Never be apart πŸ˜† But the rest of me just Slaps that drama-obsessed Ranju  πŸ˜†and says - Vihuu will never do something like that! And I don't know if that makes me happy or sad πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree di...Arhaan is rocking πŸ‘ i love this vihaan how cute & understanding he is 😳 love aarushi's pov too i think so ...now todays world who think of family when they r in love..i have seen a couple who didnt think abt family happiness ..here may nt be i m right bt i too want Arhaan get married.. and i also thought the same abt precap just like u πŸ˜† ek chutaki sindoor haha bt i know vihaan will nt do this...bada pyara samjhdar baccha hai re πŸ˜‰

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
The Episode Was Asusual Amazing :-)

Di I Dont Have Any Word To Appreciate The Park Scene Of ArHaan Thats Why I Did Not Even Tweet My Feedback To Mugdha Di On Today's Epi, I Just Dont Know What To Say, There Are Some Things/Feelings Which You Cant Describe or Explain By Words Thats The Case Here :-)

Haaye Di, In ArHaan's Case Ek Chutki Sindur Ki Keemat Saat Saasoon Ki Chappals Hai So Bhool Jao :-P

In Between Such An Emotional Drama Saarthi Stole The Epi With His : "Sir Ji Mere GHUTNO Mein Ek Idea Aya Hai" LOL
kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

totally agree di...Arhaan is rocking πŸ‘ i love this vihaan how cute & understanding he is 😳 love aarushi's pov too i think so ...now todays world who think of family when they r in love..i have seen a couple who didnt think abt family happiness ..here may nt be i m right bt i too want Arhaan get married.. and i also thought the same abt precap just like u πŸ˜† ek chutaki sindoor haha bt i know vihaan will nt do this...bada pyara samjhdar baccha hai re πŸ˜‰

Yup, both are right in their own way, but I want Vihaan to win πŸ˜† warna Arhaan ki shaadi kaise hogiπŸ˜† trueee,,,, he is very samajhdaar :)) kaash thoda naasamahj hota πŸ˜’πŸ€£
kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

The Episode Was Asusual Amazing :-)

Di I Dont Have Any Word To Appreciate The Park Scene Of ArHaan Thats Why I Did Not Even Tweet My Feedback To Mugdha Di On Today's Epi, I Just Dont Know What To Say, There Are Some Things/Feelings Which You Cant Describe or Explain By Words Thats The Case Here :-)

Haaye Di, In ArHaan's Case Ek Chutki Sindur Ki Keemat Saat Saasoon Ki Chappals Hai So Bhool Jao :-P

In Between Such An Emotional Drama Saarthi Stole The Epi With His : "Sir Ji Mere GHUTNO Mein Ek Idea Aya Hai" LOL

That park scene was really beyond words. The performances...the dialogues...everything was just πŸ‘ 

haha I know I know πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But mere andar ki drama queen ko kaun samjhaye πŸ˜†

Saarthi!! πŸ˜† Darrlinnggg hain woh πŸ˜† Arhaan ke shaadi ke baad, I can see all three of them sitting together and making cute plans to make the moms happy πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I love drama as much as you Ranjana.

But somehow this weepy Aarushi(Ok, before you jump on me, I do not mind people who weep-it is by no means a sign of weakness.) just does not strike a chord with me.

How easily she gave up on her love? "We will not meet again Vihaan?" I did a double take- you gotta be kidding me!

Also this whole inferiority complex thing is new for me- from Aarushi's side.
"if you marry me, you will be doomed🀒"

she always makes Vihaan follow her around... why? Isn't she always shown as a fighter.. why this escapist attitude?

kautilya04 thumbnail
@minnie -  I also don't like rona dhona scenes re πŸ˜† 

But we have to agree to disagree on many points :P πŸ˜†

This is Not a turn around for Aarushi. She has always felt very conscious about the difference in their status and lifestyles, right from the start. She didn't want to even remain friends with him on learning that he was The Vihaan Vatsal πŸ˜† And she has repeatedly brought up the difference in their backgrounds in her conversations with her friend, mom and to Vihaan himself. There have been quite a few scenes where Vihaan has gotten annoyed with her for bringing up the topic πŸ˜† Proposal scene mein bhi she had raised it! πŸ˜†  During the Girish in jail track, she didn't approach Vihaan for help because she truly believed a decent and high profile person like him should not get involved in that kind of mess. And it is that same reasoning that is driving her current decision.  And to be honest, I find that to be the right and practical approach on her part :) Maybe coz I myself don't let emotions get involved in such decisions πŸ˜† 

This is one reason why I'm enjoying the story. She loves him madly and adores the goodness and decency in him so much that she doesn't want anything to mar his reputation and standing in society. He loves her so much that he wants her in his life at any cost and is perfectly willing to deal with her father and brother and all that nastiness.  This is what makes their story different, I feel. Otherwise leads in most other "Love stories" are always trying their best to make the other person crawl through dirt πŸ˜† 
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† yeah, we agreed to disagree on almost everything...he he..

Maybe I am more with Vihaan here.
Becharey ki kya galti that he is rich...lol.

Only in serials we have women disliking wealthy men (the good girls- only vamps are supposed to like wealthy menπŸ˜†)

I personally encourage my hubby to earn as much as possible and do that myself tooπŸ˜› LOL..

Anyhow, I read 83rd part of PrithviπŸ‘πŸ‘

kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie2308

πŸ˜† yeah, we agreed to disagree on almost everything...he he..

Maybe I am more with Vihaan here.
Becharey ki kya galti that he is rich...lol.

Only in serials we have women disliking wealthy men (the good girls- only vamps are supposed to like wealthy menπŸ˜†)

I personally encourage my hubby to earn as much as possible and do that myself tooπŸ˜› LOL..

Anyhow, I read 83rd part of PrithviπŸ‘πŸ‘

haha sowwieee Minnieee πŸ˜† likhte likhte kab Ramayan ho gaya pata nahi chala :| πŸ˜†

I can empathise with both as of now  πŸ€” Aage toh pata nahi...kya hain CVs ke mann mein πŸ˜† 

Aww thanks for reading it 😳 84th part is up too :D and Feb mein do updates ka plan hain ;) coz I want to finish it before I die of old age πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kautilya04

Yup, both are right in their own way, but I want Vihaan to winπŸ˜†warna Arhaan ki shaadi kaise hogiπŸ˜†trueee,,,, he is very samajhdaar :)) kaash thoda naasamahj hotaπŸ˜’πŸ€£

haha nasamajh chahiye tha.. and i m too with vihaan ..