Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: priyanka3677

Ya I was too disappointed for this and was about to make a post on this.

Manik never once bothered to check with Nandu why she is upset and crying. He is just too engrossed in his own problems.

Lets see tomorrow's episode and come to a conclusion for his actions. I have a feeling Manik is going to stand guard outside Nandini's house as that's why he has asked every one to chill at their own houses tonight and till the time the performance happens he has to protect Nandini

And I am 100% sure SOHA is going to attack tomorrow as she was faking sleep. I have closely watched it and realised when Mr Khurana comes there she as trying to act her unconsciousness. She must have changed her injections.

I hope this happens. Else this will look ridiculous on the part of the CVs
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -HJ-

I hope this happens. Else this will look ridiculous on the part of the CVs

The scene of SOHA Being sedated is definetely for a new day as Mr Khurana is wearing a different suit from today. Just can't make out if it's after performance or before
Angelic-Catty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh i too felt literally bad wht he said to Nandu.. yes we all knw dat Fab5 mattars to him n he was in tension of Cabir but y he forgot dat he was the one who prepared Nandu for the date.. Apart frm all dis he always said hurtfull words to her but she nvr ever said a word though it was past but words hurts yr...
But as long as dey r together daz all mattars to us.. But i hope a situation shud never come in whch he has to choose either Nandu or Fab5