Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
You know, I had this bookmarked and finally read all the chapters today.. My heart was literally pounding on the last part.. I was definitely not expecting this end; Khushi dying and Arnav going into shock.. But you can't possibly end there you know.. Even if Khushi is dead and Arnav's life is ruined, I still want the justice to prevail.. This story is not just about Arnav & Khushi is it.. There was crime.. There was murder.. Multiple now.. Hence you couldn't be leaving it where you left :)
I had imagined the DA had retrieved it before Arnav and would capture Aman & his cronies and Arnav & Khushi living happily ever after.. Alas.. I'm still reeling..

Anyways this was a fantastic SS and you are a charming story teller.. Even though you didn't mention the location, I had a feeling this story was set in California..

Please please write an epilogue.. I just want justice for Khushi's stupid & idiotic act or heroic may be as she had best intentions in mind and Arnav's helplessness despite his efforts to not put her in that situation..

Or can I ask you to write an alternate ending? HAPPY one?
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
simply superb,  mind blowing story. Never ever thought of the story thread in this angle. You are awesome dear. really superb.πŸ‘
aquagal thumbnail
It was a brilliantly written story. Enjoyed it. Very gripping especially the last part. First I was like how could Aman do this to Arnav and then I was like how could you do this to Arnav and Khushi. Such a sad end to their mysterious story. But I wonder where the tape actually is. If someone found the tape then he/she must have contacted senator or media or someone. This question along with Arnav's future is going to haunt me forever where this story is concerned. I was hoping for a miracle like Arnav that any moment Khushi would show some sign of life.

Thanks kclovesarshi for recommending this but you know how I don't like sad endings and still you did this to me...

mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
kclovearshi suggested this story a week ago and I managed to finish reading it over the weekend. Yet it took me a couple of days to get my bearings right to comment. Your mastery at writing is absolutely praiseworthy and the way you have built-up the plot was extremely stunning. I was always on the edge of my seat wanting to greedily read more.

The characters of Arnav and Khushi were superbly defined and also their pasts were revealed in a very interesting manner. It seemed like I am watching a two-character play in a simple setting of her home. However, when I read the end I was stunned to see how things had worked out. It felt abrupt and left a lot to the readers imagination. It might have been deliberate from your end... but I am feeling unsatisfied and incomplete. 

What happened to the tapes? Did DA manage to get to them before Arnav? How did anyone other than Arnav get to that location? Who had come there when Arnav collapsed against the wall? What happened to him? And did the truth finally come out? The betrayal of Aman was a bummer and Khushi's death absolutely shocking. It makes me sad to see Arnav-Khushi apart. 

I would please please please request you to write an alternate ending like Kavi suggested in her comment. I understand that this is how you had perceived the story... but I really enjoyed this one and would love to read a happy ending! Thank you for this wonderful journey and may you write more of such wonderful stories but with happy endings! πŸ˜†
Edited by mints23 - 8 years ago
aquagal thumbnail
Give me one more part lady (if possible with happy ending)πŸ˜‰
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is an amazing SS. Gripping and mind blowing.
Do let me know of your other completed works.
Love
Anna
sandhir_cartoon thumbnail
very touching ending..this story made my day..awesome work..
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gripping story. Didn't expect Aman's betrayal however his daughter in danger did provide a high motivation. I was cautious about the ending but still didn't expect khushi's death or Arnav for that matter. I love the idea of sharing their pain and difficulties with each other and finding a little solace with the other. NK was a surprise and and him cheating her with money was a good twist. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Hey!!!! Just came across this SS... Was simply wow... Kept me hooked... Had all the wow elements and twists an turns... Simply wow

Request..., can we have a happy ending instead??? May this turn into a bad dream an khushi an arnav get a chance to start fresh an be happy sorts???? It fells gud to read happy ending ... That's all...

It was wow writing none the less... Continue writing... Cheers... πŸ‘πŸΌ
chilukuripuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb story  just loved it