ROSID = AVIMAN proved again.... - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
yes all r right..sid should get punishment...but..really..we i see sid today..i forgot  every thing..he dont..no any thing..yaar..wo nagin ne hypnotize sid..so...sid behavior like..that ...

again she hypnotize sid..more drama..again...now also we get sid is scolding roli...to much..

but  today..he is ready to die..for his family..and roli..and roli..also ready to die..for sid..wow super scene..super dialog..(live together r die together)...(i luv u na yaar)super...today  aviman(rosid)super super.. so happy to see them..

really..i forgot every thing..i can see the pain of sid today...when they show faces of roisd..my tv looks..beautiful..my eyes wont blink...when every i imagine..rosid scenes..a smile on face..

rosid...cute love..true love..

so forgive sid friends..
Originally posted by sowmya567

yes all r right..sid should get punishment...but..really..we i see sid today..i forgot  every thing..he dont..no any thing..yaar..wo nagin ne hypnotize sid..so...sid behavior like..that ...

again she hypnotize sid..more drama..again...now also we get sid is scolding roli...to much..

but  today..he is ready to die..for his family..and roli..and roli..also ready to die..for sid..wow super scene..super dialog..(live together r die together)...(i luv u na yaar)super...today  aviman(rosid)super super.. so happy to see them..

really..i forgot every thing..i can see the pain of sid today...when they show faces of roisd..my tv looks..beautiful..my eyes wont blink...when every i imagine..rosid scenes..a smile on face..

rosid...cute love..true love..

so forgive sid friends..
we wl. but can't forgive cvs.Bcoz just 4 trps de show 2 epi of rosid.Again de r going 2 show dumb sid .Why de can't show sid helping his real roli now?Cvs won't gv rosid scene now bcoz again sid under control of snake
Agree with u
i really liked last 2 epi .now snake will erase his memory so again she'l prove herself as roli..i want sid also in pain for his deeds for few days
Originally posted by paviman

we wl. but can't forgive cvs.Bcoz just 4 trps de show 2 epi of rosid.Again de r going 2 show dumb sid .Why de can't show sid helping his real roli now?Cvs won't gv rosid scene now bcoz again sid under control of snake

i think this time..sid is acting..he will help..roli...
Yep guys Rosid only Aviman there just something like Aviman just do tiny scene n blast after that Aviman (Rosid ) kill us wid their each n every performance even I can't explain in words *******Just Love Aviman (((((Rosid)))))