serious problem regarding hotstar

rumita thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
when i watch videos of sadda haq at hotstar.com the quality of video is very poor.can anyone tell me how to watch and improve quality of videos at hotstar.
please solve my problem and give your suggestions.i watch episodes on my laptop.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalWish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You can watch the episode on desitvbox 😊
BeingBlunt thumbnail
The Quality of the Video depends on your connection speed. If you have a real high speed connection you will get good quality video otherwise not. You cant change the quality of video yourself. 
rumita thumbnail
hot star mein poor quality ke videos hai. phle jb ye star player tha tb options hote the ki medium quality videos dkhne hain ya high quality. hotstar mein to koi aisa option hi ni hai.
aur advertisement aise kar rhe hain jaise super hit ho. agar quality hi achi ni hai to dkhne se kya faida.seriously frustated😡
Payalchoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ni dear ..hot star ki picture quilty is not bad...its good ...m bi video dekhati hu phone pe saada haq ke...mere me to tv jessa clean aata h..
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've download the app from over the internet cos my location wouldn't allow me to download it through the app store and I get a very clear image so idk why you're facing such issues :/
rumita thumbnail
i am trying again and again but it is showing poor quality videos.i think due to internet speed this happen.i have mtnl  unlimited broadband connection.