Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Such ardent readers we all are!! I love this unity in al of us man!!! Love you all people... Thanks a lot for doing this and supporting us and the author and more importantly, the STORY!!!
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant post guys!

Nisha's story is so unique, amazing and addictive and is a must read for anyone who loves a love story.

Her characters are so well written,you can't help but fall in love with them all.  

Each chapter makes you yearn for more and takes you completely into the world of R&B and II...bliss!!

As of today, there are just over 150 chapters and 4 threads dedicated to it, everyone should definitely give it a glance...once you have I promise you will not turn away but like us 100 or so readers be eagerly waiting for the next chapter in this awesome tale ;)

Nisha is such an amazing writer and so brilliant with giving us daily updates which are always outstanding.  

Software Symphonies Rocks πŸ˜Š
Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i had this post from Feb 3rd but didnt have a proper title thanks Taara for suggesting ..
love all the comments !!!
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

i had this post from Feb 3rd but didnt have a proper title thanks Taara for suggesting ..
love all the comments !!!

I'm glad I stumbled over it...it had ur name so i opened it up...
Id always thot such post needs to be made...Im so glad you made one...
And to all you lazy and shy ones just this one time...pls post here...ppl shld knw hw gr8 this stry...
Our author always gives her readers the credit for the success of SwSy...we should do our bit as well...
And alot of you who hv liked i knw r nt silent readers, so if ur arnd pls let others knw hw much u love this stry ( im cheap...i don't stop asking)
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I'm glad I stumbled over it...it had ur name so i opened it up...
Id always thot such post needs to be made...Im so glad you made one...
And to all you lazy and shy ones just this one time...pls post here...ppl shld knw hw gr8 this stry...
Our author always gives her readers the credit for the success of SwSy...we should do our bit as well...
And alot of you who hv liked i knw r nt silent readers, so if ur arnd pls let others knw hw much u love this stry ( im cheap...i don't stop asking)

Absolutely! The conceptualisation is so simple and yet so amazing. Nisha's writing style is so fresh..so very different. Please open up her updates and see for yourselves! You'll know what you have been missing. Go ahead! GIVE IT A TRY...Ladies & Gentlemen

taara113 thumbnail
You two shld write some serious words of praise πŸ˜‘
As i said im besharam and always excited wen it comes to this story... 
Im one of those ppl who wants the world to read all her favorite books and keep forcing ppl...and SwSy will be on my fav list forever
No offense meant ppl πŸ˜Š
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Enjoyed reading the gush fest on this thread.

All I can say about the story is: It's one of the best that I have come across. I get up early just to read the story in Peace before the daily madness begins. I have come across likeminded women through this story.

If you are looking for fun, sassy, intelligent, romantic and relationship tale, then jump into reading this Symphony. U will enjoy the ride.

taara113 thumbnail
I think the ladies got my hint πŸ˜‰
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its the best story that i have read so far.. the amazing setup the fantastic characters and the way nisha writes every chapter...its an addiction for all 100+ of us...every day we beg author for more chapters...R&B and II amazing journey...every one should read it...its just brilliant and superb...we wait like crazy for each update...and each just gets better...

proud to be an avid reader of software symphony.
..its the best...
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story straight from the heaven with right amount of emotion and heavy dose of romanceπŸ˜‰
Perfect antidote to current crappy YHM. You will fall in love with every character.
Words fail me to describe this beautiful symphony. You have to read it to experience it.
Edited by DesiUs_fan - 9 years ago