Have a glance when you have a chance - Software Symphonies

Posted: 9 years ago
sorry had to make this post I debated for 1 month but today had to get it out.
Anybody who likes reading I would recommend you to read

Software Symphonies

Topic 4

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4299615

Topic 1

Topic 2

Topic 3

I dont want to praise it because it wont do justice ..

I am an ISHRA fan and have stopped watching the show but i live on hope that one day YHM will turnaround...so read WU's and look at collages  but I cannot get myself to watch the 2 wife drama they are showing.. not in me to watch but yes this FF is like an addiction and its wonderful .

In tamil there is a saying - Yam petra inbam peruga iv vayagam means what joy you got you want the world to get ..
that is the only motive in me posting.. I think Nisha may actually kill me, I hope she doesnt read this post πŸ˜†

Added notes from the author --
OMG! Anu

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS GRACIOUS  TOPIC  JUST FOR Software Symphony

Unbelievably kind. BELIEVE it or not I dreamt that someone had made a topic like this  morning, and it had blue5sky's response
I read it twice in my dream and wonder why the title doesn't say So Sy
And you PICKED TODAY to make such a topic😲
YOU made my dream came true😳

Thank you for the tremendous kindness
I have the most beautiful fortunate life I think.  Born and raised in the freest society in the world, only to move to another free society...
The opportunity to study in the greatest country in the world ,greatest family, most wonderful two kids, a FABULOUS job, the best set of coworkers and friends and neighbors, good health, ..

AND WHEN I choose to express myself creatively I FIND YOU, AND 100+ like you?? πŸ˜³
Could I be luckier? NO!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Can any other writer be as lucky as I am? DON'T KNOW!πŸ˜ƒ

They say "You attract the type of person you are" I've drawn the most INTELLIGENT, ROMANTIC, CREATIVE, fair, non judgmental, sincere, appreciative, generous, funny, souls on IF as my readership.
Coz THAT'S EXACTLY how I am. πŸ˜³

I don't write for a living... I crunch numbers for a living, I write emails, notes, letters, just messages to family/friends "for free"πŸ˜‰  ask me to "write stuff for them" People around me say "There is nobody we know of that WRITES quite like you do". 
People quote my emails and notes years after I ve written them... MOST people Ive met think I am the funniest person they know.

I dont think for hours or days or weeks, I post 5 parts a day many days, I sit down and start typing and it all comes to me
I am immensely fortunate, and blessed to have this ability to write and have YOU ALL to read😳

There couldn't be a greater compliment than that.πŸ˜ƒ

Like all of you fierce loyalists, if I am destined to achieve tremendous success by publishing this tale. I WILL
I was destined to become the MOST popular, MOST read, MOST intelligent story teller on IF-YHM,
It HAPPENED... did it not?😳

I started from ZERO... not being part of any clique or group of fandom.. YET... WHY did the story climb to the top?
YOU GUYS! and YOU GUYS ALONE.πŸ‘πŸ‘

THANKS FOR THE FAITHπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the faith... you, Columbia, Ashu, Goosecool Modernfamily Seriousreader, Wings, Nivi Nidhi Hsp, RCF, taara, Arya, Payal, Sparkleamina, KG, have compared me to some of the greatest in the literary world from Aristotle to JK Rowling.  

Does every writer on IF get compared to Arundhati Roy and  Chetan Bhagat and be told Aristotle's  Book of Rhetoric doesnt even stand a chance? NO!πŸ˜ƒ

Ive trolled IF for over 12 years...I will forever have that singular honor😳

HOW can I be unhappy?

As they say "It's not the happy people who are thankful but the thankful ones that are happy"

With MUCH LOVE (off to write the next part)

Nisha

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
sorry wrong post
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Anyone who LOVES LOVE...Read Software Symphonies...
I'm a very proud reader and can say this for atleast a good 100+ ppl...

Dude... Such a nice attempt!!! I really want people to read this fabulous tale and get out their minds off that crap!!!
Am still wondering how these people simply choose to ignore such amazingly written stuff and still watch the saddening and maddening show 😭
Seriously people do read it.
It's worth every sec of ur time. By far the best story on in this page. 
Anu,
Rename the post na...i'm sure everyone will hv a lot to say...
Our super author does nt advertise but i think everyone shld atleast hv knowledge abt it and then decide...

Its a HOT couple
The fiesty girl
The silent broody guy
Corporate India
Delhi
English, Hindi, Tamil
Frankly just this shld be enough
But this is not evn .0001% of what this story has to offer
The most amazing author on this forum ( no offense to anyone but she is bloody good...she is my favorite) 
An amazing readership... Such insightful comments... It does not get better...
Originally posted by taara113

Anu,
Rename the post na...i'm sure everyone will hv a lot to say...
Our super author does nt advertise but i think everyone shld atleast hv knowledge abt it and then decide...

Its a HOT couple
The fiesty girl
The silent broody guy
Corporate India
Delhi
English, Hindi, Tamil
Frankly just this shld be enough
But this is not evn .0001% of what this story has to offer
The most amazing author on this forum ( no offense to anyone but she is bloody good...she is my favorite) 
An amazing readership... Such insightful comments... It does not get better...

what should i rename ?
Totally totally agree Taara... Every wors of yours is so damn right!!! I have already advertised this story to my friends who are reading it and are awesomely in love with it!!! They keep their web pages open only to keep refreshing their tabs wherever they are...
Trust me... One of the fabulous stories I've ever read.. I usually do not like reading... But a person like me advocating a story is different right?? Believe me... Its woeth all ur time guys... Just peep in and you will never wanna leave 😊
Anu...Nisha wont say anything re.. She is a sweetheart.. She is pppular without any advertisement only!!! She will appreciate your effort...
I am still thinking... Lets come up with something nice
Highly recommended!😊
I watch the show and read this too... a completely different universe but just  so addictive... have a glance when you have a chance.πŸ˜‰