Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasaf_ZGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -shabz-

me too...when i watched i was left totally confused...but it gets better from the 2nd episode.

In 2nd epi at least I am understanding something.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it will get better once you get a hang of the names
nazeer fatima
kaneez fatima
ghulam rasool
ghulam nabi
ghulam fareed
wali mohammad
😆
Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
...i m watching this... and impressed...with the actors...with just 2 episodes...they are looking so mysterious...! i think i will enjoy this...and at the end my love for PAK shows will grow...and also for NAUMAN😉
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -shabz-

it will get better once you get a hang of the names

nazeer fatima
kaneez fatima
ghulam rasool
ghulam nabi
ghulam fareed
wali mohammad
😆

I was thinking the same...the names are so confusing. ðŸ˜†
Another thing is the actors seem too old for their current roles. Like this healthy lady who is one of the brides apart from Saba Qamar she looks like a mom to to a grown up rather than someone in her 20s. ðŸ˜•Noumaz Eijaz too looks old. Only Saba looks fine. 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Another thing is the actors seem too old for their current roles. Like this healthy lady who is one of the brides apart from Saba Qamar she looks like a mom to to a grown up rather than someone in her 20s. ðŸ˜•Noumaz Eijaz too looks old. Only Saba looks fine. 

I think its nothing to do with age , in this kind of set up there used to be marriages in two families one goes and another comes as bride . Age was not considered in this set up . It was decided thing . In Punjab region it was prevalent specially in Zamindari system .  Noumaz Eijaz  is quite impressive actor as he reminds me of Sanjeev Kumar in his other drama . 

tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loving this one ,its really impressive and interesting.loving the OST.waiting eagerly for 3 episode tonight...
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was thinking the same...the names are so confusing.😆
Another thing is the actors seem too old for their current roles. Like this healthy lady who is one of the brides apart from Saba Qamar she looks like a mom to to a grown up rather than someone in her 20s.😕Noumaz Eijaz too looks old. Only Saba looks fine.

What do you think is the age group of the characters. Aasia is youngest and she is doing masters in eng lit if i remember correctly. Kaneez is eldest then nazeer and then fareed. Between fareed and aasia there were 4 girls who died (You will know it in later episodes). There is a huge age gap between kaneez, nazeer, fareed and aasia. If aasia is in her early to mid twenties, fareed, nazeer and kaneez would be in their early to late thirties. I personally think it is a very intelligent casting age group wise.
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasaf_ZGH

Whats the story. It is undrstood that is based on feudalism. Watta satta is also there.

I think i shouldn't tell you the actual story as the fun is in discovering what is going on but the story is primarily about greed. As part of the story there is revenge, jealousy, superstitions, inequality (gender, social etc.), deceit and conspiracies. Personally I really like the script, many a times I had to rack my brain to understand what is being said.Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I totally agree with the bold part! :P
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

What do you think is the age group of the characters. Aasia is youngest and she is doing masters in eng lit if i remember correctly. Kaneez is eldest then nazeer and then fareed. Between fareed and aasia there were 4 girls who died (You will know it in later episodes). There is a huge age gap between kaneez, nazeer, fareed and aasia. If aasia is in her early to mid twenties, fareed, nazeer and kaneez would be in their early to late thirties. I personally think it is a very intelligent casting age group wise.

Oh okay, now I understand the age group differences... This shall make me understand the story in a better way now :)